CPA Battle: Revival of old quirks and creation of new quirks

P

Prince RXI

*RXI keeps the barrier up and changes from shooting the turds that fall onto the barrier to shooting goblins to little pieces as the fall towards him. He makes a lounge bench, lays down on his back, and launches a volley of lightning straight up, liquifying all the goblins falling towards him.*

Prince RXI, stops breathing through his nose

M

Mazzak

Mazzak places a thick mist over the battlefield, then sculpts a spire out of one of the floating islands and stands atop it, watching the gory spectacle.

W

WickedBoy6

"Foolish plagues...The Chipatogs are not grounded so easily."

*Noticing the goblins beginning to rain down, pulls out the holy weapon: Doritos. Tearing open the bag, then flinging the bag outward towards the dropping army, either they would be too content with eating the delicious treat, or they would be diced to bits by their gilded edges*

N

Nightstalkers

*Unleashes coat smoking, atog eating, chip stealing atog on Wicked*

Yahoo!

W

WickedBoy6

No! Not the legendary CoatSmokeChipatogAtog!

*Hoping his chip-stealing would outweigh the atog-eating, throws a bag of Tostitos off of the floating isle, hoping the CoatSmokeChipatogAtog falls off the isle after it.*

Now for it's summoner!

*Grabbing ahold of another Diritos bag, this one bigger than it's fun-size container would allow, throwing the over-inflated bag at Nightstalkers as it explodes on contact in a blaze of chip-shrapnel and cheesy-powder*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, realizing that the goblins aren't as effective as he thought, unleashes THE FOURTH PLAGUE OF RANSAC!!!!!!!!!! A Gajillion Orggs starting crashing down like meteors.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Mazzak

Mazzak places a pink tutu on each and every orgg. Overhwelmed by the morphic resonance of the pink tutu, the orggs all begin to attempt ballet on their way down.

P

Prince RXI

"No way my lightning bolts and energy barrier will stop those monstrosities!"

*RXI stops the above titled spells, pulls out the Shadowvault Sentence Lance, jabs it into the ground, uses a charge of magic from it, and shakes open the ground. Using the Lance's power in a pattern of shocks, he createds a cavern about 50 feet below groundand 50 feet in.*

"Anyone who doesn't want to be squashed by ballet attemting orggs should follow me down here. As soon as everyone is in, or when the orggs hit, I will throw up an earth wall *with the lance **RXI has no earth powers without his lance** * and bar us in!"

*At that monent, the caverns crumble*

Prince RXI, hmmmm... that's never happened...

N

Nightstalkers

Should we save this puny mortal plane from destruction?

Lets begin...

(Millions of Nightstalkers wearing the Black Robes of Trinity teleport into the battlefield)

*Nightstalkers start chanting*

N

Nightstalkers

*Nightstalkers keep chanting*

Dark mist surrounds the plane...

[should we save these of flesh and body? we shall see if our spell doesn't backfire or misfire]

M

Mazzak

<Mazzak replaces the word "chanting" with "dancing in an exotic fashion">

The nightstalkers are all now very skimpily dressed and are each equipped with a pole...

W

WickedBoy6

*Using his SurfChip as a body shield and bags of gilded Doritos as hand grenades, ready for any attack*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, due to the fact that he has nothing better to do, unleashes the fifth plague of RANSAC!!!!!!!!!!*

*The smell of wet socks fills the air. All of the sudden, Joygoboy, the irritant nanozit, appears, infesting all that look at him with thoughts of sea-monkeys mating.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*RXI has given up thinking about how the cave collapsed and just wears spandex... everyone is afraid of a 245 pound man in spandex... everything within 50 feet of RXI looks at him, hesitates, turns, and runs for the nearest Old Navy to buy some deasent clothes to throw at hi*

Prince RXI, truth be told, I am 245.4lb

W

WickedBoy6

(Don't feel too bad, I was pushing 250 once & I'm only 5'10)

*The Atogs naturally naked (Have YOU ever seen an Atog wearing pants?), not bothered by RXI...Believe me, a Psychatog after a big meal looks a LOT worse. Thanking the Atog Gods his complection cleared up two days before, seemingly unaffected by Ransac's curse, though now he's strangely in the mood for Pizzalicious Pringles.*

N

Nightstalkers

{Drops Atom Bomb on top of arena}

Hiroshima here we come!!!

(Battlefield is cleared of everything except Nightstalkers Special Weapon)

W

WickedBoy6

*Leaping off of Serra's Realm, using the ChipBoard to surf the air currents, then the shockwaves the A-Bomb thrusted into the air. Landing back on radoiactive earth, his feet now glowing.*

"K, Glowing feet, not good..."

P

Prince RXI

*Prince RXI is struck by the A-Bomb and seems to have died!!!*

Prince RXI, ***silence***

M

Mazzak

<Mazzak sits back and enjoys the view as the bomb's brilliant flash goes off>

Exquisite.

A

Apollo

*Apollo dies, then, being a phoenix, promptly comes back to life only to die again from the radiation fallout. He then comes back to life and dies once more, and repeats this process for quite some time, hoping that somebody shall soon move his corpse into a slightly less radioactive area.