CPA Battle: Revival of old quirks and creation of new quirks

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac trips and accidentally unleashes the EIGHTH PLAGUE OF RANSAC!!!!!!!!! 13,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pineapples filled with nitroglycerin fall from the sky.*

This can't be good. Pineapples hurt.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*"Borrows" some of Apollo's eggs and uses them to attack the falling pineapple bongs... bombs*

Nightstalker: This is too much for The Nightstalker to handle!!!

*The Nightstalker fades away into millions of Nightstalker legions that begin to catch the pineapple bongs... bombs.*

Free ammo!!!

Z

Zero T Katama

*with a pause, Zero stands, grinning broadly. He holds his sword out in friendship as he brings his right hand to his chest in salute*

Indeed, old friend, it is good to see thee. These months of isolation have been a mighty forge for me. I and my skills are tempered like none before.

N

Nightstalkers

*Begins building celestial stairway with mistical energies stolen from enemies...*

Nightstalkers: Muhahahahhha!!! Midnight here we come!!!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI complete takes out the NEU-Blade knocks it against Rnn as if to start a duel... and then laughs.*

"What A Sight For Sore Eyes You Are. I Am Sure You Have Been Missed. Anyway, We Need To Go To The Steps Now... A Nightstalker Is Here And..."

*Rain then contacts RXI complete mentaly.*

Rain: ~He has passed, darling.~

RXI: ~Grand. Zero And I Will Be There Shortly.~

*RXI hurries off to the gateway.*

Prince RXI, True Form Complete

N

Nightstalkers

*As the Nightstalker awaits his new ally to return he
desides to consume his time with random spells from the insanity that has become his substitution for the hive mind.*

the ground shudders as magic energy is ripped through
all of the planes. some lower level spells are now nonfunctional

M

Mazzak

The Death Of The Weak winks out of existence and all returns to normal.

NORMAL.

That's right, everyone is now a random everyday suburban human, standing at a bus stop.

Except Mazzak and Zhyanno. They are nowhere to be seen. Laughing, no doubt, at the mischief that they have just done.

Nightstalkers, being plural and therefore a mega-schizo, draws a seven inch long kitchen knife from under the skin of his right arm as the unsuspecting others just wait for the bus.

N

Nightstalkers

"What should we do with the man?" says Death in a lurid tone.
"Let him live of course!" Replies Life.
"But he is at the end of his leg. and who is going to support his contorted soul?" roares Death.
The two fight as the book continues.

David Brian... formally the synnical Nightstalker has been waiting for a large group to gather around him waiting for the bus. It had taken years to perfect his plan and his special "carrying case" for his knife. Now it was the time for all of the elements of his plan to come into effect.
But the figures waiting around him seemed familiar in a sense. So David hesitates, stunned by the fact that he finally agree's with himself on something so unimportant that it is just not right.

(All of the CPA is at the bus terminal in Cincinatti. the people closest to David are the former Prince RXI and Ransac... Hope those two settle that argument soon)

P

Prince RXI

"That's it! I've had it with you Chip! Now you are going to pay!"

*RXI puts his hand out to collect the $5.50 his brother owes him.*

Prince RXI, real name is also David... strange...

N

Nightstalkers

"What should we do? Leave the withered old oaf in your hands or let his fate rest in my capable hands." Barks Death.
"Lets give the fat ******* another chance." resigns Life.

Code:
The Narrator gets up and starts his tale anew, with
 life breathing into his withered form he becomes 
younger than the most newborn child... [B]The journey continues.[/B]
*Nightstalkers find themselves constrewed along the side of a large city street as they find themselves mistaken on their location on the planet. RXI on the otherhand is in the fabulously constructed ship of Mazzak and his elegant seductress.*

P

Prince RXI

"Hmmmm. Rain. Get Everyone To Lunaritis Castle. I Shall Meet You There."

*RXI teleports back to Lunaritis Castle and is greeted by all the other neutrilian warriors.*

"We Need To Find Out What Is Happening. Locate Everyone Of The Warriors Down There That Is Fighting These Gongs."

*With that, Rain and RXI complete walk off with 5 other warriors to the training grounds*

"Talon Of The Cold West Winds, Zero T. Katama Of The Warm East Winds, Saphire Of The Seas, Blade Of Flames, Edge Of The Earth, We Shall Start Practicing Once Again."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac notices Prince RXI leaving and decides to unleash the NINTH PLAGUE OF RANSAC. Ransac lets a nice one fly. As a result, birds fall from the sky, dead, for miles around. The venomous gas begins to envelop everything.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Mazzak

Mazzak and Zhyanno are disappointed that their trick was so short-lived, and go home to an undisclosed location.

... however since time is immaterial to gods, they show up again after approximately 1.3 seconds, which may as well have been lifetimes. Mazzak causes the ship's enormous wings to flap once, forming Ransac's gas into a greenish cloud that drifts and settles on the entire state of New Jersey. However, since that state already stinks, no one notices the difference except a couple of hapless tourists, who surprise the locals by losing in succession their eyes, ears, noses, and mouths and finally melting into pools of pinkish-green goo.

Mazzak then notices that the entire scene is not properly lit.

Instantly that is changed and even New Jersey looks somewhat appealing.

M

Mazzak

"The green mist adds to the effect, actually. Reminds me of that painting of yours, Glorious Ephemeral" Says Zhyanno, gazing at the spectacle her beloved has created.

"Indeed. I made sure it was green solely for you to be reminded" says Mazzak.

Zhyanno: Let us quit warping reality now and simply enjoy what we have made.

Mazzak: Sounds splendid. Care for an after-eight mint?

Zhyanno: But dearest, it is only seven.

Mazzak: Not that it matters.

Zhyanno<already has stuffed three into her mouth>: Mmf. Indeed!

<Mazzak the darkness-sculptor and Zhyanno the muse of jewels sit together atop the cabin of their airship, untouchable and enjoying themselves thoroughly, devouring luscious mints like there is no tomorrow>

N

Nightstalkers

*The scene becomes clear as hundreds of millions of Gong are seen off the west coast of Florida. What is to become of our planet?*

*Scattering across the country to key defence positions with the speed of death Nightstalkers unite to take down a menace almost comletely alone... and charging up with a power that is growing more than that of the Supreme. wherever he might be.*

{This is our final stay bretheren,} calls a lone Nightstalker in charge of the western front. {We will perish or become supreme. but not without many casualties in the ranks of man, nightstalker, and hero alike. I charge you my friends and kin fight on with all of your might so that we can defeat this menace before the winds of magic and time are destroyed for this plane entirely.}

*With a sudden outburst a nightstalker starts to fling his magical chaos at the quietly approaching Gong.*

(It has begun.)

P

Prince RXI

"Rain, Talon, Edge, Blade, Zero. It Is Time. Gather The Others And Move Them To Earth, We Fight Alongside The Nightstalkers!"

*With that, RXI complete rips a hole in the air, enters, and closes it. A hole appears in mid-air right next to the nightstalker who first threw an attack, and out pops RXI complete.*

"So It Has Begun. I And Mine Shall Fight Till We Die... Of Course, Even If We Die We Just Are Reborn..."

*Holes appear all over the place and 49 Neutrilian Warriors appear, lead by Rain M. Dala*

Rain: "Dear, we are ready."

RXI: "Let This Begin! MAY THE MOON BE TRIUMPHANT!!!"

*RXI and the rest of the Neutrilians join the fight full force.*

N

Nightstalkers

*With great power growing inside of every sinister body of the Gong and magical power in the realm being drained for the great power of Malf the Magnificent.*

try not to die on this plane... remember Malf is stealing souls when the body dies.

{Take the flank! Drain their power if you have to, just kill them all!} the western commander of the Nightstalkers send through the telepathic link of the Nightstalkers.

{Sir, theres a good deal of energy eminating from the left flank of Gong. Sir.} Sent the Georgian defensive sub-commander.

(Something sinister is coming.)

Z

Zero T Katama

Zero eagerly joins the battle, his silvery wake becoming a ward for Mazzak (should he need it) and what ever forces he commands, the Neutrilians, and the Nightstalkders