CPA Battle: Revival of old quirks and creation of new quirks

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Battlefield: Open plains. No teleporting, please.

This battle is for people to relive their old Battle glories and use their most "precious" quirks that have been forgotten AND for an opportunity for newer members to create their own quirks.

Be warned, I am considering unleashing the Ten Plagues of Ransac, again.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

muaahahaha! I can summon the Battle Pope, and Theodoric the Ostrognome...but who remembers my Existence Shattering Slash technique?

*memories*

I'll have to dig through the archives and find some more old moves of mine.

M

Mazzak

Alas, MrXarvox's old quirks died with him. <remembers the loony bin, complete with the absolutely crucial Napoleon>

But...

<Mazzak makes it a starless, moonless night, then puts a blinding white light to the west so that everything is in sharp contrast>

it's all about the Aesthetic, anyway :D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

how could we forget the most important moves of all, the random monty python references. *remembers throwing the holy hand grenade of antioch.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac decides that he will unleash the ten plagues of Ransac, again. He starts, of course, with the first. Of in the distance, dust starts kicking over the horizon. When the view is clearer, the other notice millions of weasels stampeding towards them.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Mazzak

...And so it begins...

<Mazzak places a lens here and a mirror there and suddenly all the weasels think they're at the edge of a cliff. they stop so suddenly that a sqeaking sound is made and the Lemming Fairy is magically summoned. Unfortunately the lemming fairy sees the cliff and throws itself off, beign a lemming and all. This creates a lengthy chain of events that leads almost instantly to everyone present suddenly having slick leather clothing.>

Ziggurat.

A

Apollo

*Apollo flies over the battlefield and stares at the blinding white light until he is actually blind. At this point, he is rather disgruntled, so he listens for the squeaks of the weasel horde and flies over to them and begins bombing them with brid droppings until they whimper for mercy.

P

Prince RXI

*A hole appears in mid-air and out pops RXI*

"What the?!?!?! Oh, Ransac released the 1st of the ten plauges hu? shoot."

*RXI takes out his Neu-Blade and prepares to defend against the weasel brigade*

Prince RXI, may the fates be kind to us on this battlefield

T

theorgg

*theorgg digs in his breechcloth

I know I put that guy in here somewhere...

*theorgg pulls out a goblin sharpshooter, and winds him up tward the charging weasels, which get mowed down by the thousands by the goblin.

Thankfully, Train isn't around, and we can handle the damned things!

W

WickedBoy6

*Watching the ensuing chaos of weasels being shot by a goblin's gatling, eats chips, wondering how the count went*

"...count to three, no more..." *chomp* "...no less..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*As the weasels begin to ascend upon the hopeless, Ransac unleashes the SECOND PLAGUE OF RANSAC. At this point, billions of goblin turds begin to rain down from the sky.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

W

WickedBoy6

*Pulling a chip from the bag, begins chanting in Atog. The chip grows to mammoth proportions, holding it overhead like a canopy*

"...Sunny Spain, my oink..."

M

Mazzak

Mazzak pulls a shiny black umbrella from his shadows and opens it with such an elegant sweeping motion that it leaves everyone in awe. The turds, also awed by the incredible grace of Mazzak, lose their enthusiasm for falling on things and instead just hang in midair.
Mazzak then speeds up time on them, and they decompose and become rich fertile soil upon which moss begins to grow.
With another thought, Mazzak makes the little floating soil clumps grow until the battlefield begins to resemble Serra's Realm, except with better lighting. To complete the picture, Mazzak removes the ground.

"It's still all about the aesthetic, even if it's goblin doo-doo."

Attachments

A

Apollo

*Apollo unleashes a blood-curdling scream as the first of the turds hits him, then is knocked from the air. Landing with a loud thud, he opens his beak to scream again but has it promptly filled with a goblin turd. A look of terror fills his eyes as the turds land on and around him, but the others quickly lose sight of the poor bird under the mounting pile of doo.

Ah, crap.

W

WickedBoy6

*Flipping his umbrella chip around, using it as some sort of airboard, letting the air currents carry the chip up to the Serra's-Realm-like land*

P

Prince RXI

*RXI uses magic to create a barrier and uses lightning to fry the turds that land on the barrier.*

WHOOWHEEE!!!! THAT $&!* SMELLS!!!!

Prince RXI, BOOM!!!! *Pop* BOOM!!!! *Pop* BOOM!!!! *Pop*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac realizes that the turds aren't doing enough damage and unleashes the THIRD PLAGUE OF RANSAC!!!!!!! All of the sudden, trillions of goblins start raining down from the sky.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal Promptly takes out his razor tipped, titanium umbrella