Corrupted Wishes game

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! Stephen Hawking creates an extremely complicated equation that seems to support your claim. However, after many weeks of top scientists analyzing it, it was just a long, drawn-out way of him professing his love for you...... and he eats those whom he loves.

I wish that all floors would turn into acid.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Granted, but no one seems to notice that the floors have turned into LSD.

I wish for renewable energy sources to be economoical?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! They are now deemed "economoical?," which is far different from economical. This means that the government kidnaps you, straps a tube to your bum, and feeds you beans for the rest of your life.

I wish for economical sources of renewable energy

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Granted, but you have nothing to use the energy in, all cars, boats, IPods, etc. have disappeared.

I wish I could type.

Killer Joe

Granted! But you lost the knowledge to spell and now your typing look like this: mayImoomoodogfacetothebananapatch?

I wish I would quit keeping 7 - 2 unsuited cards in a hand of Texas Hold'em.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! You now keep (and only get) 8-2 unsuited cards.

I wish that Killer Joe would appear on the cover of Madden NFL '09

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
He appears on the cover while you're reading it. He isn't glued on or anything, so he falls on you and breaks his hip. I bet you feel bad now. Hurting poor old Killer Joe.

I wish for patience.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! You receive a copy of Gilbert and Sullivan's "Patience" on DVD. However, the DVD has a scratch on it and never loads to the menu. But, you're patient enough to wait...... until you die from starvation.

I wish for lawn gnomes!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! It's not scratched, but it's badly scuffed.

I wish for miles and miles of silly putty!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Granted: miles and miles of silly putty fill your intestines. You bloat severely and die a week later from an unrelated staff infection.

I wish I had time to go to the pre-release this weekend..

Killer Joe

Granted! But unfortunately for you you attend the one in Punxitawny<sp? PA and no one is there except for a dead groundhog who lied about an early spring. However, you do enjoy the soup there.

I wish to hear an aria by Ranny Ransac!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! You are absolutely blown away by the amount of talent that your head explodes.

I wish that Killer Joe had the common sense to not wish for things that would cause his cause "A Splode"

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Granted! But I cannot comprehend the bad grammer of your wish and so I change it to a meteor shower on your head! :D

I wish I could spell better. :eek:

D

DarthFerret

Granted, they meet, and plot you assasination. It goes off without a hitch..

I wish I could take vacation next week

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! You vacation is to the deepest bowels of...... Theorgg's bowels Enjoy!

I wish I knew what that smell was

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted.... he still hasn't washed his breechcloth, though.

I wish Killer Joe would understand the consequences of his wishes

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Granted.... He fully understands them and how they create problems not only for himself but sometimes for everyone.

I wish it were 5pm here.