Corrupted Wishes game

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! However, this merely reverses several wishes (including your meteor wish) and his powers have increased exponentially. He uses his powers to shave your head........ and kick you in the balls.

I wish that Oversoul would continue telling the tale of Luosrevo

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
In order to continue telling the story of Luosrevo, Oversoul must activate his magical typewriter, powered by the voices of baritones, who are then turned into tenors when used up. You are the first such baritone to undergo this transformation.

I wish my stomach felt better.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! In retaliation for your satanic tenor transformations, I rip out your stomach and massage it until it has a nice, soft, tenderize feeling to it. Your stomach now feels better.

I wish that I couuld use Oversoul's stomach as a replacement for Dr. Scholls' insoles.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You can. But my stomach acid eats your feet off and you never walk again.

I wish I knew how Ransac could tell how my stomach felt.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! Ransac doesn't know how your stomach feels to YOU, but it has a textural consistency that is pleasant to the touch now. Also, Theorgg has just washed his breechcloth in your bathtub. Sorry.

I wish that Oversoul could get the stains out of his tub.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
He has to scrub it with your liver until there's almost nothing left of it, but the stains are finally gone.

I wish Ransac wasn't so obsessed with stains.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! I don't wipe anymore and leave my dirty underwear underneath your pillow, which you smell but somehow never find.

I wish for whirled peas!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! Your head explodes........ and then a meteor lands on you

I wish we didn't have a stratosphere.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The entire atmosphere (including the stratosphere) is removed. The force of its removal forces away all meteors that would have hit Earth in the next 300 years. Also you die from lack of atmosphere.

I wish I were a meteor.

E

EricBess

Didn't Ransac mention at one time that he was shooting these meteors out of his posterior??? Well...wish granted.

Boy how I wish I could get that mental image out of my head.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Granted, now it is burned into your retinas..... Feel better?

I wish no one ever referenced Ransac's posterior again.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! However, now everyone constantly mentioned theorgg's genitals. Not much better.

I wish for tofu bombs from outer-space!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Granted, you are forced to endlessly watch the Teen Titans episode where beast boy gets a job in a hamburger joint and the alien baddy looks like tofu.

I wish that more CPAer's were active on Fridays.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! Spidey gets a promotion and is forced to work ONLY on Fridays. The knowledge that the webhead at this point prompts the rest of the gang to log on during Fridays. However, no on is active during the rest of the week. This isn't a concern for you, however, since you have been butchered by "The Violating Madman," a new serial rapist/murder/meteor watcher.

I wish for that the city of San Antonio (and ONLY the city of San Antonio) would be desintegrated/decimated.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It is completely obliterated. The dust cloud blows over to Tennessee and you become the first victim of the San Antonio Dust Cloud Lung Disease or SADCLuD.

I wish for scissors.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Granted! They're very dull and couldn't cut a ripped piece of paper. On top of that, you seem to be passing a kidney stone the size of a grapefruit. Sorry!

I wish that Spiderman would poop his Spidey-Suit.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

GRANTED! However, you failed to use the word "in" in your wish and so he actually did poop out his suit which then splattered all over you!

I wish that pumpkin pies were in season right now.