Commander 2011: Spidey (Heavenly Inferno) vs Mooseman (Political Puppets)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Gain a life draw a card
Draw
Attack with Both
Blocks?

Spidey: 28
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 2
Library: 68
Commander Zone: 1WBR
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *0 storage ctrs*
(T) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (W, B, R)

Righteous Cause (Whenever a creature attacks, I gain 1 life)

(T) Sol Ring (T: Add 2 my mana pool)

(U) Orzhov Guildmage (2/2; 2W: Target player gains a life.; 2B: Each player loses a life)
(U) Zombie creature token (2/2)
(T) Kaalia of the Vast (2/2; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks an opponent, I may put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon creature card from my hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent)
(T) Mana-Charged Dragon (5/5; Flying, trample; Join Forces-Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, each player starting with me may pay any amount of mana. ~ gets +X/+0 ueot, where X is the total amount of mana paid this way)
(S) Wall of Denial ( 0/8, Defender, Flying, Shroud)

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance, Razorjaw Oni, Tariel, Reckoner of Souls, Dread Cacodemon,Orzhov Signet, Oni of Wild Places, Syphon Flesh, Diabolic Tutor
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 6
Hand: 3
Commander Zone:1RUW
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains x2
(UUUUU) Island x5
(UUUU) Mountain x4

(T) Zedruu the Greathearted (Minotaur Monk, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. )
(T) False Prophet (, 2/2, When False Prophet is put into a graveyard from play, remove all creatures from the game.)

Graveyard: Oblation, Scattering Stroke, Guard Gomazoa, Flametongue Kavu, Sol Ring, Dreamstone Hedron, Vow of Duty, Propaganda, Lightning Greaves, Howling Mine, Prison Term, Champion's Helm, Dominusof Fealty, Trade Secrets, Reins of Power, Perilous Research, Arbiter of Knollridge
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Unless you anything before damage
you take 2
Austere Command (destroy all enchantments and destroy all creatures with converted mana cost 4 or greater.)
Dark Steel Ingot
Done

Spidey: 26
Commander Zone: 1WBR Kaalia of the Vast (2/2; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks an opponent, I may put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon creature card from my hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *0 storage ctrs*
(T) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (W, B, R)

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance, Razorjaw Oni, Tariel, Reckoner of Souls, Dread Cacodemon,Orzhov Signet, Oni of Wild Places, Syphon Flesh, Diabolic Tutor, Mana-Charged Dragon, Orzhov Guildmage, Righteous Cause
Exile:
Hand: 1
Commander Zone:1RUW Zedruu the Greathearted (Minotaur Monk, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. )
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(UTTTT) Island x5
(UTTT) Mountain x4
(U) Darksteel Ingot (Industructable. T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. )

Graveyard: Oblation, Scattering Stroke, Guard Gomazoa, Flametongue Kavu, Sol Ring, Dreamstone Hedron, Vow of Duty, Propaganda, Lightning Greaves, Howling Mine, Prison Term, Champion's Helm, Dominusof Fealty, Trade Secrets, Reins of Power, Perilous Research, Arbiter of Knollridge,Wall of Denial, False Prophet
False Prophet
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Another board-clearer....

My Guildmage and your Wall should be exiled from the Prophet's ability, right?

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Cycle Secluded Steppe
Plains
Kaalia again

Done

Library: 66
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Swamp x5
(T,U,U) Mt x3
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *0 storage ctrs*
(U) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (W, B, R)

(S) Kaalia of the Vast (2/2; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks an opponent, I may put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon creature card from my hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent)

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance, Razorjaw Oni, Tariel, Reckoner of Souls, Dread Cacodemon,Orzhov Signet, Oni of Wild Places, Syphon Flesh, Diabolic Tutor, Mana-Charged Dragon, Righteous Cause
Exile: Orzhov Guildmage
Commander Zone:1RUW Zedruu the Greathearted (Minotaur Monk, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. )
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(UTTTT) Island x5
(UTTT) Mountain x4
(U) Darksteel Ingot (Industructable. T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. )

Graveyard: Oblation, Scattering Stroke, Guard Gomazoa, Flametongue Kavu, Sol Ring, Dreamstone Hedron, Vow of Duty, Propaganda, Lightning Greaves, Howling Mine, Prison Term, Champion's Helm, Dominusof Fealty, Trade Secrets, Reins of Power, Perilous Research, Arbiter of Knollridge, False Prophet
Exile: Wall of Denial

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Skin of my teeth.....
UUD
Vow of Lightning on Kaalia
Ghostly Prison
Zedruu
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Swamp x5
(T,U,U) Mt x3
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *0 storage ctrs*
(U) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (W, B, R)

(S) Kaalia of the Vast (4/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks an opponent, I may put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon creature card from my hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent)~Lit up~

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance, Razorjaw Oni, Tariel, Reckoner of Souls, Dread Cacodemon,Orzhov Signet, Oni of Wild Places, Syphon Flesh, Diabolic Tutor, Mana-Charged Dragon, Righteous Cause
Hand: 0
Library: 67
Commander Zone: 1RUW
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(UTTTT) Island x5
(UTTT) Mountain x4
(T) Darksteel Ingot (Industructable. T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. )

Ghostly Prison (Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature he or she controls that's attacking you.)
Vow of Lightning (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)

(S) Zedruu the Greathearted (Minotaur Monk, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. )

Graveyard: Oblation, Scattering Stroke, Guard Gomazoa, Flametongue Kavu, Sol Ring, Dreamstone Hedron, Vow of Duty, Propaganda, Lightning Greaves, Howling Mine, Prison Term, Champion's Helm, Dominusof Fealty, Trade Secrets, Reins of Power, Perilous Research, Arbiter of Knollridge, False Prophet

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man.

EOT, put a storage ctr on the Slagheap.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Vow of Duty on Zedruu

Done

Library: 65
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6
(U,U,U) Mt x3
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *1 storage ctrs*

Vow of Duty (Enchanted creature get +2/+2, has vigilance, and can't attack me or a planeswalker I control)

(U) Kaalia of the Vast (4/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks an opponent, I may put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon creature card from my hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent)~Lit up~

Library: 67
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(UTTTT) Island x5
(UTTT) Mountain x4
(T) Darksteel Ingot (Industructable. T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. )

Ghostly Prison (Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature he or she controls that's attacking you.)
Vow of Lightning (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)

(S) Zedruu the Greathearted (Minotaur Monk, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. ) *Full of Duty*

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done

Library: 65
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6
(U,U,U) Mt x3
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *1 storage ctrs*

Vow of Duty (Enchanted creature get +2/+2, has vigilance, and can't attack me or a planeswalker I control)

(U) Kaalia of the Vast (4/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks an opponent, I may put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon creature card from my hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent)~Lit up~

Battlefield:

(UU) Plains x2
(UUUUU) Island x5
(UUUU) Mountain x4

(U) Zedruu the Greathearted (Minotaur Monk, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. ) *Full of Duty*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, put a storage ctr on the Slagheap.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Cycle Forgotten Cave
Angelic Arbiter

Done

Library: 63
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U,U) Swamp x6
(T,U,U) Mt x3
(T,T,U) Plains x3
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *2 storage ctrs*

(S) Angelic Arbiter (5/6; Flying; Each opponent who cast a spell this turn can't attack with creatures.; Each opponent who attacked with a creature this turn can't cast spells)

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance, Razorjaw Oni, Tariel, Reckoner of Souls, Dread Cacodemon,Orzhov Signet, Oni of Wild Places, Syphon Flesh, Diabolic Tutor, Mana-Charged Dragon, Righteous Cause, Forgotten Cave
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains x2
(UUUUU) Island x5
(UUUU) Mountain x4

(U) Zedruu the Greathearted (Minotaur Monk, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. ) *Full of Duty*

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Windborn Muse

Done

Library: 64
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U,U) Swamp x6
(T,U,U) Mt x3
(T,T,U) Plains x3
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *2 storage ctrs*

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance, Razorjaw Oni, Tariel, Reckoner of Souls, Dread Cacodemon,Orzhov Signet, Oni of Wild Places, Syphon Flesh, Diabolic Tutor, Mana-Charged Dragon, Righteous Cause, Forgotten Cave
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUUTT) Island x5
(UUUT) Mountain x4

(S) Windborn Muse (2/3, Flying. Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature he or she controls that's attacking you. )

Exile: Wall of Denial[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, put a storage ctr on the Slagheap

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mother of Runes

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6
(U,U,U) Mt x3
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *3 storage ctrs*

(U) Sol Ring (T: Add 2 my mana pool)

(S) Mother of Runes (1/1; T: Target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot)

Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUUTT) Island x5
(UUUT) Mountain x4

(S) Windborn Muse (2/3, Flying. Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature he or she controls that's attacking you. )

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Use Zedruu to give you an Island and a MT

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Island is MM's
(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6
(U,U,U,T) Mt x4 1 is MM's
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *3 storage ctrs*

(S) Mother of Runes (1/1; T: Target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot)

Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(UUUT) Island x4
(UUT) Mountain x3

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You have 1 card in hand, right?

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp

Done

Library: 62
Battlefield:

(U) Island is MM's
(U,U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x7
(U,U,U,U) Mt x4 1 is MM's
(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *4 storage ctrs*

(U) Mother of Runes (1/1; T: Target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot)

Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(UUUT) Island x4
(UUT) Mountain x3

(U) Zedruu the Greathearted (Minotaur Monk, 4/6, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. ) *Full of Duty*
(U) Windborn Muse (2/3, Flying. Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature he or she controls that's attacking you. )

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yes, 1 card in hand
UU - gain 2 life draw 2 cards
D
Command Tower

Wall of Omens
Draw a card
Done

Battlefield:

(U) Island is MM's
(U,U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x7
(U,U,U,U) Mt x4 1 is MM's
(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *4 storage ctrs*

(U) Mother of Runes (1/1; T: Target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot)

Mooseman: 8
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUUT) Island x4
(UUU) Mountain x3

(U) Zedruu the Greathearted (Minotaur Monk, 4/6, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. ) *Full of Duty*
(U) Windborn Muse (2/3, Flying. Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature he or she controls that's attacking you. )
(S) Wall of Omens (, 0/4, Defender When Wall of Omens enters the battlefield, draw a card. )

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Whirlpool Whelm (Clash with an opponent, then return target creature to its owner's hand. If you win, you may put that creature on top of its owner's library instead. (Each clashing player reveals the top card of his or her library, then puts that card on the top or bottom. A player wins if his or her card had a higher converted mana cost.))

Response?