Commander 2011: Spidey (Heavenly Inferno) vs Mooseman (Political Puppets)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD, draw for mine
Island
Champion's Helm
Dominus of Fealty
Helm it
Greave it
Done

Spidey: 40
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 3
Library: 79
Commander Zone: 1WBR Kaalia of the Vast (2/2; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks an opponent, I may put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon creature card from my hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T) Mt
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *1 storage ctrs*

(T) Orzhov Signet (1, T: Add WB to my mana pool)

(T) Razorjaw Oni (4/5; Black creatures can't block) ~ Duty Bound~
(T) Dragon creature token (5/5; Flying)
(T) Tariel, Reckoner of Souls (4/7; Flying; Vigilance; T: Choose a creature card at random from Mooseman's graveyard. Put that card onto the battlefield under my control) ~Termed~
(S) Dread Cacodemon (8/8; When ~ ETB, if I cast it from my hand, destroy all creatures Mooseman controls, then tap all other creatures I control)

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 38
Hand: 2
Commander Zone:
1RUW ZedruutheGreathearted(Minotaur Monk, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. )
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(U) Sol Ring (, A, T: Add {2} to your mana pool.)
(T) Dreamstone Hedron (T: Add 3 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice Dreamstone Hedron: Draw three cards. )

Vow of Duty (, EC, Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has vigilance, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)
Propaganda (Each turn, each creature cannot attack you unless its controller pays an additional 2 for that creature.)
Lightning Greaves (Equipped creature has haste and shroud. Equip {0} )
Howling Mine (, A, Each player draws one extra card each turn during his or her draw phase.)
Prison Term (Enchanted creature can't attack or block and its activated abilities can't be played.Whenever a creature comes into play under an opponent's control, you may attach Prison Term to that creature.)
Champion's Helm (, EQ, Equipped creature gets +2/+2.As long as equipped creature is legendary, it has hexproof. (It can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.)

(S) Dominus of Fealty (6/6, Flying . At the beginning of your upkeep, you may gain control of target permanent until end of turn. If you do, untap it and it gains haste until EOT. ) ~Helmed~ ~Greaved Lightning~

Graveyard: Oblation, Scattering Stroke, Guard Gomazoa, Flametongue Kavu
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ooo, ouch!

Untap, upkeep, Draw 2

Attack with the Cacodemon, paying the 2
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 5
Library: 77
Commander Zone: 1WBR Kaalia of the Vast (2/2; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks an opponent, I may put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon creature card from my hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent)
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Swamp x5
(U) Mt
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *1 storage ctrs*

(U) Orzhov Signet (1, T: Add WB to my mana pool)

(U) Razorjaw Oni (4/5; Black creatures can't block) ~ Duty Bound~
(U) Dragon creature token (5/5; Flying)
(U) Tariel, Reckoner of Souls (4/7; Flying; Vigilance; T: Choose a creature card at random from Mooseman's graveyard. Put that card onto the battlefield under my control) ~Termed~
(T) Dread Cacodemon (8/8; When ~ ETB, if I cast it from my hand, destroy all creatures Mooseman controls, then tap all other creatures I control)

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp
Exile:
Mooseman: 38
Commander Zone:
1RUW ZedruutheGreathearted(Minotaur Monk, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control. {R}{W}{U}: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. )
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Dreamstone Hedron (T: Add 3 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice Dreamstone Hedron: Draw three cards. )

Vow of Duty (, EC, Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has vigilance, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)
Propaganda (Each turn, each creature cannot attack you unless its controller pays an additional 2 for that creature.)
Howling Mine (, A, Each player draws one extra card each turn during his or her draw phase.)
Prison Term (Enchanted creature can't attack or block and its activated abilities can't be played.Whenever a creature comes into play under an opponent's control, you may attach Prison Term to that creature.)
Champion's Helm (, EQ, Equipped creature gets +2/+2.As long as equipped creature is legendary, it has hexproof. (It can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.)

(S) Dominus of Fealty (6/6, Flying . At the beginning of your upkeep, you may gain control of target permanent until end of turn. If you do, untap it and it gains haste until EOT. ) ~Helmed~ ~Greaved Lightning~

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 8

Akroma's Vengeance
Responses?

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(U) Mt
(T,T) Plains x2
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *1 storage ctrs*

(T) Orzhov Signet (1, T: Add WB to my mana pool)

(U) Razorjaw Oni (4/5; Black creatures can't block) ~ Duty Bound~
(U) Dragon creature token (5/5; Flying)
(U) Tariel, Reckoner of Souls (4/7; Flying; Vigilance; T: Choose a creature card at random from Mooseman's graveyard. Put that card onto the battlefield under my control) ~Termed~
(T) Dread Cacodemon (8/8; When ~ ETB, if I cast it from my hand, destroy all creatures Mooseman controls, then tap all other creatures I control)

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance
Exile:
Mooseman: 30
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe 2011 is my year? :D

Sol Ring

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T) Mt
(T,T) Plains x2

(U) Sol Ring (T: Add 2 my mana pool)

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance, Razorjaw Oni, Tariel, Reckoner of Souls, Dread Cacodemon,Orzhov Signet
Exile:
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Oblation, Scattering Stroke, Guard Gomazoa, Flametongue Kavu, Sol Ring, Dreamstone Hedron, Vow of Duty, Propaganda, Lightning Greaves, Howling Mine, Prison Term, Champion's Helm, Dominusof Fealty
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Seems that way. I hope you had a response in hand to the Vengence.
UUD
Trade Secrets (Target opponent draws two cards, then you draw up to four cards. That opponent may repeat this process as many times as he or she chooses.)
Response or just draw your 2 cards?

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T) Mt
(T,T) Plains x2

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance, Razorjaw Oni, Tariel, Reckoner of Souls, Dread Cacodemon,Orzhov Signet
Exile:
Library: 78
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UTT) Island x3
(UU) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Oblation, Scattering Stroke, Guard Gomazoa, Flametongue Kavu, Sol Ring, Dreamstone Hedron, Vow of Duty, Propaganda, Lightning Greaves, Howling Mine, Prison Term, Champion's Helm, Dominusof Fealty, Trade Secrets
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw your cards, I draw mine
Island
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T) Mt
(T,T) Plains x2

Exile:
Library: 74
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUTT) Island x4
(UU) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Oblation, Scattering Stroke, Guard Gomazoa, Flametongue Kavu, Sol Ring, Dreamstone Hedron, Vow of Duty, Propaganda, Lightning Greaves, Howling Mine, Prison Term, Champion's Helm, Dominusof Fealty, Trade Secrets
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, put a storage ctr on the Slagheap

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Command Tower
Oni of Wild Places
Responses?

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Swamp x5
(T) Mt
(T,U) Plains x2
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *2 storage ctrs*
(U) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (W, B, R)

(T) Sol Ring (T: Add 2 my mana pool)

(U) Oni of Wild Places (6/5; Haste; At the beginning of my upkeep, return a red creature I control to its owner's hand)

Exile:
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUTT) Island x4
(UU) Mountain x2

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Attack with him

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Swamp x5
(T) Mt
(T,U) Plains x2
(U) Molten Slagheap (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to my mana pool) *2 storage ctrs*
(U) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (W, B, R)

(T) Oni of Wild Places (6/5; Haste; At the beginning of my upkeep, return a red creature I control to its owner's hand)

Exile:
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUTT) Island x4
(UU) Mountain x2

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 6

Orzhov Guildmage

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x5
(T) Mt
(T,T) Plains x2

(T) Oni of Wild Places (6/5; Haste; At the beginning of my upkeep, return a red creature I control to its owner's hand)
(S) Orzhov Guildmage (2/2; 2W: Target player gains a life.; 2B: Each player loses a life)

Exile:
Mooseman: 24
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUTT) Island x4
(UU) Mountain x2

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Reins of Power
Attack for 8
Perilous Research, sac'ing the Oni of Wild Places
done

Spidey: 40 32?
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x5
(T) Mt
(T,T) Plains x2

(T) Orzhov Guildmage (2/2; 2W: Target player gains a life.; 2B: Each player loses a life)

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance, Razorjaw Oni, Tariel, Reckoner of Souls, Dread Cacodemon,Orzhov Signet, Oni of Wild Places
Exile:
Mooseman: 24
Library: 73
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(UTTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Oblation, Scattering Stroke, Guard Gomazoa, Flametongue Kavu, Sol Ring, Dreamstone Hedron, Vow of Duty, Propaganda, Lightning Greaves, Howling Mine, Prison Term, Champion's Helm, Dominusof Fealty, Trade Secrets, Reins of Power, Perilous Research
Exile:[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Boo.... EOT, use the Guildmage's lose life ability

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Evolving Wilds
Use it to get a Mt
Attack with the Guildmage

Spidey: 31
Library: 72
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x5
(T,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2

(T) Orzhov Guildmage (2/2; 2W: Target player gains a life.; 2B: Each player loses a life)

Graveyard: Comet Storm, Orim's Thunder, Death by Dragons, Dragon Whelp, Akroma's Vengeance, Razorjaw Oni, Tariel, Reckoner of Souls, Dread Cacodemon,Orzhov Signet, Oni of Wild Places
Exile:
Mooseman: 23
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(UTTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Oblation, Scattering Stroke, Guard Gomazoa, Flametongue Kavu, Sol Ring, Dreamstone Hedron, Vow of Duty, Propaganda, Lightning Greaves, Howling Mine, Prison Term, Champion's Helm, Dominusof Fealty, Trade Secrets, Reins of Power, Perilous Research
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 2

Done

Spidey: 31
Library: 72
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x5
(T,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2

Exile:
Mooseman: 21
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(UTTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2

Exile: