Call for Second Singleton Ultimate Draft

B

BigBlue

I believe the rule for this draft was all cards ever printed sans Shaharazad, Ante Cards, Unglued/Unhinged, Chaos Orb, and Falling Star are capable of being drafted.

This includes promotional cards - and I suppose the "I Propose" card if someone really wanted to propose... (that was the special card Richard Garfield had made up to propose to his wife - they only printed one I think...)

B

Budget Player Cadet

What, no Shaharazad? DRAT! I SOOOO wanted to have my games go on longer than the draft thread!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Actually, no. All cards must be legal in Vintage. Thus, you can't draft Proposal or 1996 World Champion or any other promotional cards that aren't Vintage-legal.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Rats. I wanted that 'unique' dragon. What about Edgar Rares? :D

M

Modus Pwnens

Aww Turgy, Pyroblast and REB were supposed to be my secret weapons :(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Just the ones that can actually go in my deck. But, don't worry. There will be some variety coming up shortly.

How's the "Trying to copy Ransac's last draft" concept working out for you?

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Modus Pwnens said:
Aww Turgy, Pyroblast and REB were supposed to be my secret weapons :(
I knew someone would be interested in them and spent some time trying to figure out exactly how late I could get them. I wanted to put it off longer, but then I did some playtesting and realized how good they were going to be against every other player, except Ransac. Considering my colors, I think I needed some decent counterspells more than you. Don't worry, though. I left you Gutteral Response.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Be that as it may, I'm impressed at your ability to still find decent counters this late with 5 other blue drafters.

BPC!!!! It's your move!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

It's not even nearly as good :(

Since nobody picked them in the previous draft, I reckoned it would be safe to leave them in the pool for a bit longer =/

B

Budget Player Cadet

Ransac, Stop Sending Me Emails! I Was At The Movies, For Christ's Sake!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You went to see Speed Racer........... for shame.

Anyways, I only send you e-mails because you're the only one who never seems to be on when everyone else is..... well.... you and Melkor, but he's too cool to hassle.

Ransac, cpa trash man