Call for Second Singleton Ultimate Draft

R

rokapoke

Budget Player Cadet said:
But without it, you last about 3 minutes on gleemax. :D
All the more reason for me to stay the heck away from Gleemax.

I learned the English language when I was in school, so I'm damn well going to use it!

B

Budget Player Cadet

rokapoke said:
All the more reason for me to stay the heck away from Gleemax.

I learned the English language when I was in school, so I'm damn well going to use it!
1. Agreed.
2. UnRliAke sNome peSoAplCe... :D

turgy22

Nothing Special
It appears as though I am wrong.
Urban Dictionary says that pwned originated because of a typo by a map designer in Warcraft. When the computer won, it was supposed to say the player has been "owned" but instead it said "pwned." That would explain the proliferation of the word.
I suppose that serves me right for thinking something I read on the internet was actually accurate.

Melkor

I always liked to think of it as "pawned" meaning "I made you my pawn" or "You are a pawn," made it seem more high class to me.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Hey, I just noticed that Melkor and I have the exact same number of posts.
Well, not anymore, I suppose.

B

BigBlue

Huh... I did not know that... very interesting.

And here I though it was just a l33t speak thing... it's more like All your Base...

B

Budget Player Cadet

Dude, you guys missed Remand???
"Where is my mind?"
Donate.

B

Budget Player Cadet

No, I am donating you the statement 'where is my mind'.

B

BigBlue

(And still didn't draft...)

I have Modus' Pick...

I think I've settled on my own pick...

But then Spidey's out for the weekend (a long one for him I'd wager).

B

Budget Player Cadet

I might be dropping guys...
My mom is on a rampage, and I have a bad feeling... shall we call it "Grounded"?
It sucks... If I don't get back to you within 3 days, assume the worst... :(

M

Modus Pwnens

Ouch..

Is it possible for you to leave a wanted list at someone you trust (aka anyone but Ransac ;))? If you can come back later (like you have done before if I'm not mistaken), you can still continue.
Otherwise, we can try looking for a replacement. Maybe Oversoul is willing to replace you.

Take care..

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Best of luck, BPC. Hope it all works out for the best

On a different subject: If any of our friends from across the pond are wondering where some of us are today, it's Memorial Day in the States. Spidey won't be at work and I'll be out having fun. Take it easy!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

okay, sorry guys, false alarm. I'm still here; my mom took it well, and I did better in physics that I thought... I'm good. Sorry for the false alarm. :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, sorry guys, I probably should have left my next pick with someone but seeing as how the weekend affects a lot of people - Mooseman's right after BPC - I don't think a couple of days would be that detrimental :)