Call for Second Singleton Ultimate Draft

M

Modus Pwnens

Yup, let's just play everyone in a best-of-3 match, then we'll see :)

Oh, and I've been playing with my goldfish for a bit, and I'm actually pretty confidant about my deck, but I hope you'll all find that out by yourselves :D

B

BigBlue

I wasn't suggesting those were for this draft... it was just a thought about ways to spice up the format a bit... maybe next time...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The schedule has been made, with no rhyme or reason to it. Everyone plays every round and everyone will have played everyone after 7 rounds are over. There's no rhyme or reason to the pairings, just random "If I plug this name here, will it mess up the other ones?" scheduling. And, truth be told, I don't remember who plays who on any given week.

The pairings for all 7 rounds will be posted after the last 3 cards have been drafted. Mooseman, it's your pick.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
THE DRAFT IS OVER and the pairings are up. You guys wanna jump right into this or, say, give the players a day or so to construct their deck.

Remember that since this is a limited format, you can alter your deck before every round AND in between the games within a match.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose the players can play whenever they're ready, but probably everyone should be starting by next Monday.