Call for Second Singleton Ultimate Draft

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Give him a break, he's only 14...... and that was a good pick at a good time....
Wow, did really say that? What the heck do I know about drafting?
Time for me to get back to work.......

M

Modus Pwnens

Ouch, fabricate did hurt.

The list of cards I really wanted started at about 60 cards, now I doubt there are enough left to finish the draft, I'll have to pick some extra ;)

Oh well, I got some idea's already :D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I still have no ideas

But, Could everyone plaease delete the [/QUOTE] at the end of the post when you quote..... and especially the Trashman's sig line......... ugh

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I personally find this draft VERY exciting. Having to watch trends in the current draft board to find when I believe would be a great place to take certain cards gets me pumped up about this.

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Mooseman said:
But, Could everyone plaease delete the ['/QUOTE] at the end of the post when you quote..... and especially the Trashman's sig line......... ugh
Sorry about that. I'm usually pretty fastidious about dropping the last [/quote], but when the draft is zipping along, I try to make my picks quickly and forget.
I definitely agree on everyone deleting the Trashman's sig before posting, though. Especially Ransac. I don't know how he forgets to take that thing out every time he posts.

M

Modus Pwnens

Pff, I really hate it when people come online and not picking something..

BigBlue, I've seen you only four times, and you still haven't looked at the thread.. makes me a sad panda :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
He's on his Blackberry and said he can't quote... maybe that's the reason <shrug>

or maybe he HAS missed that it's his turn... ;)

turgy22

Nothing Special
If he knows what he wants, he could certainly have someone else make his pick with the quoting and whatnot.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BB, pm me your pick and I'll do the quoting or just post it and the next person picking can do the quoting..... This applies to anyone else.... even me..... :D

M

Modus Pwnens

He has sent me a few of his picks.. Although he changed his mind two rounds ago, and still hasn't got the card he wanted me to pick for him. Even so, I'm not going to get it for him unless he confirms it's really what he wants :)

BB, pm me your pick if you can't quote :)

Heck, I don't mind if you just post it in the thread, I'll update it :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
BigBlue just took Reality Ripple..... which means he can abuse his Disk even moreso...

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Hmmm... I just find it's a good card... sometimes you phase out a disk... but other times it's an effective way to counter spells targetting your permanents as well.

I used to have a deck based on ripple-disk ages and ages ago... I actually like a different combo w/ the disk I discovered in my build a deck - Darksteel Forge - Disk... Especially when you run lots of artifacts... course, someone messes w/ your forge and you're screwed... but it's a very effective kill card in that scenario.

M

Modus Pwnens

Portal is allowed for tournament play (in eternal formats), and since you already picked Grim Tutor, it won't be so easy to disallow it all of a sudden ;)