Call for Second Singleton Ultimate Draft

B

Budget Player Cadet

Well, that sucks... Sorry, burning desire, not today... GRIM LONG FTW!

M

Modus Pwnens

Grim long is another vintage deck type..

I think he changed his mind and took the Tutor after all.

B

Budget Player Cadet

EDIT:Regarding Modus's pick

OUCH! Ransac just got Uber-pwned!

M

Modus Pwnens

I just realized something. If you aren't familiar with Grim Long, it's still a storm based fast combo deck, so better beware :)

R

rokapoke

Whatever happened to people using their own ideas to build decks? Ah, the good old days...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wasn't that what the draft was about last time... except for Oversoul? Spidey, Melkor, and turgy22 in particular built themselves very nice decks with only the concept of "Control" in mind.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Then again, with the most powerful cards obviously being picked first, it can't come as a surprise that our decks will have some resemblance with the tier 1/1.5 decks from vintage.
Combine that with the success of Oversouls deck last time, someone was bound to make something similar. I would have been disappointed if BPC didn't, as he really seems to like a lot of turn 1/2 action :)

B

Budget Player Cadet

Very funny.

Just because I get lucky doesn't mean I have constant god-hands.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
But you try to build for it...... thus.... you like it...... hmmmmmmmm

I think everyone should just scream out cards that other may be taking next and try to confuse those who don't have a clue..... hey wait, that's me......
It can't hurt.....
I'll take all advise, good or bad.....

R

rokapoke

Mooseman said:
I'll take all advice, good or bad.....
Better snatch up Dwarven Pony before somebody else <cough cough Ransac cough cough> picks it first!