Call for Second Singleton Ultimate Draft

B

BigBlue

Say... I'm ready to play whenever (I think)... I know my last two cards, I don't think they'll be stolen (I could be wrong)...

Who is my first opponent (that could require some tweaks)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I have to build a deck from this crap???? That could take a while, shouldn't be ready until late next week, so match me up with an other late builder....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If we actually finish by then... it looks like BPC didn't get on during the weekend to make his pick...

B

Budget Player Cadet

Sorry guys. I need to check in here more often... way more often. :eek:

turgy22

Nothing Special
No problem.

Anyway, how are we going about setting up matches? Just play whomever? I should probably stipulate that I'll be on vacation all next week, so if anyone else is going to be away for the same time period, we should probably play. Otherwise, I guess I'll just play against whomever doesn't have an opponent when I get back.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If you want, I'll devise a pairing list for 7 rounds (play everyone once). I'll strongly recommend that people only play 1 match at a time.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to do best out of 3, just to help shake out the deck.

I'm fine with Ransac doing the pairings, although I will also be gone next week from Tuesday noon to Monday, so pairing me and turgy22 for the first round would probably be best.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yeah, we'll do best of three matches and I'll vote for Ransac to set up the pairings. If everyone picks a partner randomly, we'll probably end up with a pretty confused situation by the time we get to the later matches.

And I'll plan on playing Spidey in round 1.