BLASPHEMY!

P

Prince RXI

(In an all powerful voice)

STUIPED!!!! I am THE POWER! The only thing I need in my body to live is energy! I do not eat. I do not drink. I do not need air! I can live inside the sun for crying out loud! I love the heat the sun gives. But I do not NEED heat! A magnet can not take my power. Time can not drain it. I CHOOSE when I die!!! I can be killed only by both holy and unholy powers merged into 1, 2 minds of opposite alignments working together, being! AND YOU! YOU, ARE NOT THAT! THERE IS NO ONE ON THIS SITE THAT IS! I CAN TELL.

(cough, cough, cough)

(now in a regular human voice)

Like I said, my body only needs energy, and it makes it's own energy. So there:)

*RXI takes out the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade, points it at Daggertooth, and Daggertooth turns into a little whelp only 2 feet tall and with no teeth or fire breath power.*

Take that!

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal the Soulmaster evades the attack by turning into mist, and then reforms and plunges his sword of the damned into Prince RXI's chest, and assimilates Prince RXI's soul into himself

P

Prince RXI

uh, read my last post. I can not die unless I want to. My soul is in me at all times, dumby, it can not be sucked out.

*RXI takes out the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade, points it at Azreal, and Azreal becomes Bill Clinton.*

I should have known! Bill Clinton! You will DIE!!!!!

*RXI stabs Bill Clinton in the chest. Bill Clinton disapears and Azreal is in his place, Azreal slumps to the ground, dead.*

Sorry, Azreal, I thought you were Bill Clinton.

D

Daggertooth

[me] traces some small runes and a RXI starts to holucinate. All he sees are everything he loves, everything he has ever hoped for go up in flames. This vision is so real and so Depressing that RXI chooses to let himself Die.[/me]

Wow, that worked better than I thought.

[me]traces some more runes causeing time around him to accelerate untill he is of an age that he should have been.[/me]

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

I would not do that. The only things that I love are also like me. Only die when they want to. This planet's moon, the planet, my friends, you. Yes, you. I may make you mad, but I still thing of you as a friend.:)

*RXI then points the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade at Daggertooth. Daggertooh looks at the true beauty that is within RXI's mind. Daggertooth comes out of the trace with 2 new powers. 1: The power to create things far more powerful than before. And 2: The use of the powers of the elemental dragons, all of them.*

This is my way of saying sorry for real.:) Sorry.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[start arrogant immortality rant]
The Demon Lord of darkstalkers cannot die, the Soulmaster has no soul of his own and therefore can only be killed when penetrated by pure celestial light, your puny twig of a blade cannot harm me [/end arrogant immortality rant]

*Azreal the Soulmaster summons forth one of his faithful Nosferatu generals, Evalore, the watcher

Evalore delves into Prince RXI's mind and releases his most terrifying fear, bringing it into reality

Since you cannot die, then you shall be tortured for all eternity by your own fears

quote stealing time "he is yawgmoth's gift to me, I shall kill him a hundred times a day"-crovax to ertai(kind of fits here don't you think)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac walks up to Prince RXI and promptly kicks him in the nuts. A sickening crunch is heard and RXI falls down. Ransac is wearing a steel-toed boot.*

NOW SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD, I'M SICK OF WATCHING YOU DISTRACT US FROM WATCHING THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!! On top of that, the nachos you gave us sucked.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

nodnarb24

* Nodnarb24 brings a fresh batch of his nachos

There. Now we have some good nachos.

P

Prince RXI

Now then. First, my worst fear, hmmmmmmm....... that would mean that nothing appears, since there is nothing that frightens me except fear itself. And fear is nothing to be afraid of. I study Philosophy, like "There is no future, there is no past, I live this moment as my last." Second, hey bro, I have armor that is fit for me to be almost impervius in.:) HA!

*RXI takes Ransac's steel-tipped boot, breaks out a can of WD40, loob's the boot up real slick, turns taht boot sideways, and shoves it up Ransac's @$$!!!!!*

*Ransac is now walking VERY funny*

Take That!:)

And my blade is NOT a puny little thing! It is the size of The Masamune! Only stronger! And without it, I can't use my chant skills!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

that puny little stick, anyway since you fear nothing, then nothingness envelopes you in oblivion, and you simply cease to exist

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac continues to walk around funny. He then writes the word "fear" on his boot and kicks Prince Rxi in the nuts. RXI is scared of "fear".*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

Did I just hear someone say "cease to exist"?

Tzyver shifts onto this plane once more, shudders, and turns into Mr. Xarvox. Mr. Xarvox then goes limp and Etzan Tzyver daiz Burning-Sky forms from him.

Azreal... he said that he could only be killed by divine and unholy powers working together. Well now, would you looky here, we got me over here being all divine.
Could it be? The fire-cloaked angel of tempests and the demon lord Azreal, divine and unholy indeed.

RXI, with your whole invincibility thing, you make yourself a nuisance.

*wind starts blowing 80 mph*

P

Prince RXI

Hey, There is nothing to fear, so I don't have anything to fear. The word, fear, does not scare me brother. I live to experience life. I die to experience death. I move to experience matter. And, I think to find my way in the darkness of you souls. As I said before, there is nobody on here that is of 2 minds in one body working together to achieve a divine goal. I began from silver. I will end in silver. The silver light is my path. It does not have a form in this universe exept inside me. my goal is to find the truth of this battle and exploit it to the fullest, then I will move to the next battle field. My life is a neverending battle and move from battle to battle. You guys challenge my imagination, my imagination will fight back. You challenge my body, my body will fight back. If my spirit is challenged, my entire self will fight back. I seek the wisdom of the ages. I seek serenity, solitude, happyness, and fun. And this exites me to the point of using my full power, the power to stop a fight. Now watch closely.

*RXI takes the spirit of everyone in the room. The spirits are then infused with silver light. The spirits return to their bodies.*

This battle between you guys and me has ended. You are now free to do what your heart tells you to do. My real goal in life is to neutrilize the highest holy and unholy spirits till they are clear. Let this be a start. Please. Let this be a start.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

"Such heroic nonsense"

*Azreal the Soulmaster(who ironicly doesn't have a soul) is unaffected by that little spirit thing and walks up to RXI and steals his soul

"you haven't been killed, but you know have only one purpose to concern yourself with, you live to serve me now"

P

Prince RXI

Azreal, I can not have my soul changed in anyway. My soul is unable to be tamed. Now you have done yourself in.

*RXI's soul starts to glow silver. Azreal learns that he once DID have a soul. RXI's soul calls out through the soul net, for the soul of Azreal.*

RXI's soul: Will the soul of Azreal the Soulmaster please come to the check out counter.

Azreal's lost soul: Will you leave me alone! I don't want to go back!

RXI's soul: Oh, nevermind.

*RXI's soul then returns to RXI's body*

Oh well. Look, I want this fight to stop between you guys and me, so I'm just going to sit down right here.

*RXI uses telekenesis to form a silver throne in mid air. RXI sits on the throne. The throne is still in mid air. RXI whips up some Domino's buffalo wings

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

no, something composed of pure darkness doens't have a soul,
as for you i don't care a soul is a soul, and if it is a soul it is mine, your stupid little excuses grow tiresome, we all know you're mine so why don't we stop this little game

P

Prince RXI

Let me reword what I said for the stuiped, insane, evil people here.
My soul is as immortal as my body. It CAN NOT be taken over. It is to wild to be controlled be you, Azreal. My soul is just that. MY soul. You are powerless to stop my soul as it is protected by the ultimate power, the power of The Silver Light! You can not take control of my soul. You will never be able to take control of it. That's about it. Just one thing left to do.

*RXI turns into a sphere of silver light and just floats in the seat of his throne.*

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

the ultimate power of the silve light HA!
" the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"
no soul is unattainable to me, they all are mine by contract, it is just a matter of when i decide to revoke them, and as for people being stupid i think you should learn how to spell the word first before attempting anymore insults

M

MrXarvox

*Etzan Tzyver returns*

you STILL aren't finished with your little argument?

*Tzyv opens up a reality rift and expands it to the room's size*

see, RXI? darkness. Darkness and stagnancy are the only realities. Your illusion of invincibility and the illusion of the soul are just that. Illusions. Watch in terror as the collective imagination phases you out and forgets you. Your own mind cannot hold up a world. You will spend much of eternity realizing the meaning of total sensory deprivation. Then you will dream fleeting dreams for the rest. And never have a memory to recall.
That is the price of delusions of grandeur. soon, you'll be happy with delusions of anything at all.

*Tzyv closes the rift around RXI. RXI never existed in the first place*

P

Prince RXI

You think what you want. The power of the silver light is stronger than the power of darkness! As for stagnancy, well, stagnancy is just stuped. And what do you mean by "All souls are mine by contract" Azreal. My soul is my own, you can not take control of it. As for your powers over souls, they do not touch my soul. My very spirit is the spirit of the Moon. Why do you keep challenging me. I am an Immortal. No power over souls can break the power of the Moon. No power of darkness can break it eather. The Heavens will not strike me for I am a demi God. My true parents are desendents of the god and goddess of the Moon. My true power has not yet shown itself! If you anger me, I will use it. And you WILL not like it. Leave me alone, plz.