BLASPHEMY!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Fuzzy510, you've missed a lot. First it was a fight for page's and your names, then MrXarvox and Riva started fighting, others, including myself, formed an alliance, many of us decided to sit it out and watch the fight on a couch, Prince Rxi, my brother, joined and started us fighting, again. That's where we are now. Oh, and RXI. Here's horse apple in your eye.

*Ransac throws dung at RXI.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

um, i think i speak for everyone when i say SHUTUP!!! TICM

M

MrXarvox

Tzyver: TICM, you too. And it's called the Broken Hammer, you idiot.

"nothing" happens.

<everyone continues whatever they're doing, because TICM doesn't exist>

oh and fuzzy, Page just hasn't come here yet. Gotta love godly confidence, why I'm sure she could care about your blasphemy about as much as I care about video games. She will be here eventually, be it days, weeks, months from now.
In the meantime, I'll just slap you around a bit.

>slap slap<

consider yourself slapped around.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Lets' the slappage commence!

*Everybody starts slapping each other, except Ransac who ran away like a little sissy.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Hey, TICM!!! Just so you know, my sword is the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade (Neu Blade for short), and it was made from both darkness and light merged, A broadsword with special crystals/gems in it. This sword can cut through titanium as clean as a sharp knife can cut through a piece of hay, so plz don't make fun of it anymore. plz. I wish I could make a picture of it, but I'm not that good at web drawings.

And second, why would Zadok001 harm us? What did we do to you, TICM? what... Exactly. Nothing. So why use something to destroy us? It is stuiped. And I think I speak for everyone you mentioned.

*RXI turns around and starts to slap at high speed. He is promptly slapped like a bad dog and goes and wimpers in the corner.*

Hoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

K

K9Archmage

Stop dissing TICM!

OOOOHHHH! I dissed you now!

*k9archmage splatters spleens all over the soap on a rope along with a giant walrus with eggheads

hoipa

D

Daggertooth

*Daggertooth looks in the mirror and sees nothing.*

Dang, I guess I don't exist.

Daggertooth:)

K

K9Archmage

Cheese, daggertooth. Took you long enough to find out. But really, if you think about it, purple polka-dotted hamsters dancing around in tutus with their pals the furry fuzzy snakes of Troy are all really existant.
Wow. I have succeeded in my goal of not making any sense

Hoipa

D

Daggertooth

In the long run nothing exists. After all, any and all life becomes negligable in, say, a trillion years time. Spent lives live on in other peoples memories. As time passes, so does the memories. After a while there is nothing to remember, or no one to remember it.

Time is eternal, everything fades with time.

So, that said, I guess nobody exists. So I'm not allone. yea. :)

Daggertooth

M

MrXarvox

maybe I should stop my preaching...

nah.

Really, we don't exist. Can you prove that you exist? Can you disprove my belief that you don't? Nah. Tzyver does no more than strip people of their illusions. When illusions are gone, there is a void. Seriously.

P

Prince RXI

I clicked to fast:( sorry. And I don't know how to delete my own posts.

P

Prince RXI

That makes sense Daggertooth. You are truly insane. All will die someday. All will disappear. All will be for nothing. There is nothing after this. All we do is useless. bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla... WRONG!!!!! Who knows what tomorrow brings. From all we know, Amagedon and wrath of god (not the cards) may never come to us. We may find space travel and create civilizations on other planets so that Human kind never truly dies. OR, we may kill ourselves before that ever happens. OR, machines could take over us before we get a chance to escape this world and make a new planet ours. OR, we may just never be able to make a successful civilization, this planet may be it for us. OR, we may just be killed by aliens. These ideas are what my oppinion is. So that is it. Wait, I forgot one thing.

*RXI picks up daggertooth and turns him into a micro dragon. He then throws the micro dragon at the nearest mountain. Just before micro daggertooh hits the mountain, he turns back to full size, but his head is aimed at the mountain.*

We ourselves may not exist at that time, but Human kind will most likely be around. So take that.:)

D

Daggertooth

tsk..tsk...*shakes Head*

Their so nieve when their young. The human race cannot exist forever. Nothing can. But even if you are right who will remember you in, say, one billion years? Nobody. So all is for naught.

Daggertooth opens his wings, creates enough air resistant to flip himself over, then pushes himself off the mountain with his feet. He then bolts at RXI with lightning speed, scorching him and everything else near him with a painfully hot blast of firey breath.

Daggertooth:)

P

Prince RXI

AAAAAAHHHHHHH... The heat of the flames of a dragon... reminds me of the phoenix that once came to the moon... I miss him:(. Hey Daggertooth, can you breath again, my skin can not melt or really burn so it feels really nice. One more thing, I am not HUMAN!!!! I am a humanoid type creature called a Neutrilian. There may only be 50 of us, but our spirits will reancarnate when we die and return in a body just like the last only upgraded, we remember everything about our previous lives, and we retain our old powers from our spirits of the elements, my element is lightning and I have lots of fire resistance. Plus, I love the heat. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...

Well, so you know, Daggertooth, it may be true that WE may not me around when that happens and we may not be remembered, but I don't think that the stuff we do will not have an effect on the future. Oh no, I think that eather this group of generations or the next group of generations will make a great discovery that will help operation colonize space a success.:) So, you have nothing to worry about, Humanoid kind will most likely live on well after we are all dead. Can we come to an agreement now? Plz.

*RXI teleports Daggertooth and himself to the planet that RXI made for Daggertooth, The Planet Of The Dragons.*

Now can we stop fighting for now, I really think of you as one of my friends here, an friends shouldn't fight really. Ok?

D

Daggertooth

*sigh*

We are agreed that there is nothing to worry about, although that is on different terms as I have never worried about it.

As for not fighting, We shall see. I dislike your style of fighting, although that does not mean I don't like you. on the contrary, I find you interesting. Yet in the end I will destroy you.

Peace for now, My friend.

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac snaps his fingers and RXI is wearing a tu-tu.*

I just got tired of the long-@$$ posts that I brother makes that I don't even bother to read. Just post simple, to the point posts. Otherwise, some won't read them.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Are you dopey bro? I thought so. As for you, Daggertooth old friend, what amout my fighting style do you not like? I haven't even started my real fighting, I only have been verbal about most stuff. I don't really use my sword alot. Sorry about just chanting and point the Neu Blade around. I'll try fists. I'm entering the CPAWF in the FFA, not limit of players match.

D

Daggertooth

Oh, I dunno. maby the fact that you are an "immortal" and anything and everything I have done to you has been neglected because of your "immortality."

I fight with Tooth, Claw, Wing, Tail, Sword, flame, And the occasional Rune. What does that have against a plannet altering sword or just the fact that nothing hurts you?

That Is why I will destroy you. Nothing Lasts forever, I will find a way.

Untill your demise. ;)

Daggertooth :D