BLASPHEMY!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Thanks.

*Ransac eats many nachos and then hands the rest(there are plenty left) back to nodnarb24.*

*A few minutes later, Ransac flatulates.*

Wow. Watching this fight is like a Superbowl party.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

[me]sneezes as Ransac flatulates. BOOM!! The entire couch erupts into flames disintergrating all who sit in it[/me]

"excuse me" Daggertooth mumbles.

[me] yawns and rolls over enjoying the flames that are warming his scaley body[/me]

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Dang. I shouldn't have lit that stove that close to my butt.

*Ransac picks up the charred ashes of his fellow watchers. Don't ask me how he survived unscathed, he just did.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

what is this "and chokes to death" thing! The clothing would rip and not kill me. Ssssoooo......

*RXI takes the burnt nachos, opens Ransac's rectum like a door, and shoves the nachos up there*

TTHHEERREE. That's MUCH better. All nice and clean.:)

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
He..........destroyed........the nachos.

*Darsh, nodnarb24, Daggertooth, and Cateran Emperor all looks at the destroyed nachos and a looks of disgust is on their faces. They promptly rip Prince RXI to shreds.*

You never EVER destroy a man's nachos.

*Ransac goes to the cupboard and gets more nachos.*

Ransac&reg, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

(in a weak voice) hey..... uh.... they.. still....were good,.... uh.... they... were just.. brown... and.. uh.... HEY, Daggertooth made them go bad! I thought you wouldn't care :(. sorry. WAIT! I KNOW!

*RXI crawls out of the room and comes back 1 hour later with the biggest bucket of nachos in the world*

Here, this is one FRICK'EN BIG TUB OF NACHOS! this is for you guys.

*Suddenly, RXI frats and the bucket go flying and lands right side up in Emperor's lap. The nachos are all over Ransac*

*Daggertooth looks at Ransac and eat him. Daggertooth then throws up Ransac.*

Well, look at Ransac. He never showers so I wasn't worried about him. :)

hehehe. got to go get more nachos, be back soon.:)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

wasn't this a thread dedicated to the fact that fuzzy510 doesn't deserve the title of all mightly lord of fuzziness

D

Daggertooth

Yes, But he's gone for a while. So we've all decided to keep this site warm untill he returns.

[me] grabs RXI, Dunks him in Catsup, Honey mustard, Fry Sause, and any other sause that might cover the horid tast.

Daggertooth then tosses RXI into his mouth and swallows. The slimy concoction nearly makes Daggertooth gag, but finaly slided its way down.[me]

My digestive juices should make quick work of him........in the mean time, I think I'm gona be sick:(

* we need more faces like the ones on casualgamers. The barfing face would work great here.:)*

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Unfortunately for Daggertooth, Ransacs are poisonous.*

*Daggertooth grows a large whelt on his butt.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*Daggertooth runs to the bathroom and after 15 minutes, comes back out. 5 Minutes later, the sound of the shower being turned on can be heard.*

(Singing in the shower, off key 2 and a half makes)
OH, GIVE ME A HOME, WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM! WHERE THE DEER AND THE ANTELOPE PLAY!!! WHERE SELDOM IS HEARD, A DISCOURAGING WORD!!! AND THE SKYS ARE NOT CLOUDY ALL DAY!!!!!!
(end of the extremely annoying singing)

*RXI walks out, good and refreshed after the 2nd shower today:)*

AAAAHHHHHHH, that's MUCH better than being inside of Daggertooth's belly. HEY, Daggertooth! Why were there 5 eggs in there? Just wondering.:) Well, looks like you were the worst off of the 2 of us. Your still poisoned:( Oh well. Damn, and this is my best suit of armor. :( AND my cell phone was busted! You owe me a new cell phone!

I never had a cell phone:)

Was that out loud? Damn.

D

Daggertooth

Luckily for Daggertooth the ransac Poison is not fatal to Dragons.....They just get a few welts and a stomach ach for a day.

RXI soon feels his entire body burning. He looks at his arms. They are red and swolen and starting to peel. The pain becomes unbareable. The Digestive acids of Daggertooth's stomach didn't wash of.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! RXI runs around in an idiotic circle while screaming. All this time the acid is melting his flesh. Soon there is nothing left of the prince but a pile of smelly, bubbling liquid.

Daggertooth:D

P

Prince RXI

*Then Daggertooth looks again. He sees that it was all in his mind. RXI is not a puddle on the ground, RXI does not have an angry, throbing, red welp on his are. He IS, however, running in an idiotic circle.:)*

Hey, Daggy! Just so you don't get any ideas, My skin, unlike my brother's, neutralizes acids and poisons:). So, no way can I be killed by your stomach acid, I just showered to get rid of the stench of you dragon Family that was hanging on:). So ha.

*RXI then takes out a big bucket of nachos and hands them to Daggertooth.*

Here, I owed you guys this.

D

Daggertooth

Well, I'll just have to take care of that.

[me]opens his planar pouch and pulls out some chemicals. He then mixes them together creating a solution of an impossible pH of 15. Daggertooth then tosses the solution on top of RXI. [/me]

Prince RXI: MY EYES!!! They Burn.....AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't see anything anymore.

Everyone stares in horror as the solution melt RXI's Eyes then start on the rest of his body.

*Definition of a Planar Pouch:

1. A one or two dimential pouch that exist in one plane.
2. An artificialy created Plane that exists for the sole purpose of holding all of the creators posesions. It is calibrated so only the creator can get in or out of it. Handy for Dragons, Wizards, and Traveling Kender.

Thanks for the Nachoes!:)

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*Then, the puddle reforms and RXI comes out with a big glob of the acid in his hand.*

When I said "My skin, unlike my brother's, neutralizes acids and poisons:)", I ment that ALL acids and poisons CAN NOT have an effect on me:). So you used some powerful chemicals for nothing. Watch!

*RXI promptly eats the mound of acid in his hand. RXI then walks up to daggertooth and says "HA!"*

Well so much for that try. Good try, but no:). I melt on my own:).

*RXI then promptly melts into a small pile of silvery gunk*

N

nodnarb24

Prince RXI: Anything with a pH greater then 7 is not an acid, it is a base, which are also VERY harmful. So you just ate a fistful of basic chemicals that are destroying your insides.

P

Prince RXI

You guys do NOT get it! I mean, MY PH IS NEVER ANY MORE OR ANY LESS THAN 7! ha:). So, now that you understand that, I will tell you WHY! I am a Lunarian! Not a Ransacian! I am Ransac's blood (not the same parents) brother!

(i really am his brother in real life, this is just on the net that i'm not)

I still have the same kind of poison as Ransac, but I am not a Ransac:). So.......

*RXI reforms his body, looks at Azreal and Nodnarb, and throws up the Acid on them:)*

Take that!

P

Prince RXI

You guys do NOT get it! I mean, MY PH IS NEVER ANY MORE OR ANY LESS THAN 7! ha:). So, now that you understand that, I will tell you WHY! I am a Lunarian! Not a Ransacian! I am Ransac's blood (not the same parents) brother!

(i really am his brother in real life, this is just on the net that i'm not)

I still have the same kind of poison as Ransac, but I am not a Ransac:). So.......

*RXI reforms his body, looks at Azreal and Nodnarb, and throws up the Acid on them:)*

Take that!

P

Prince RXI

Sorry. I pressed the submit button to fast. sorry

D

Daggertooth

Originally posted by Prince RXI
You guys do NOT get it! I mean, MY PH IS NEVER ANY MORE OR ANY LESS THAN 7! ha:). .....*bla bla bla yac yac yac*......

Okay, I'll just have to slap some sciencific common sence into your tiny little mind. First off your dead...Why? Because you were covered by tons of acids..No? Well then I covered you with tons of base then you ATE it...Still no? Well then a person with a pH of 7 cannot Exist......Why? Because Then your cells wont perform the vital chemical reactions that constantly change the bodys pH.

so that said...your DEAD! Or at least melted into a little pot of goo. :D :D

Daggertooth