BLASPHEMY!

P

Prince RXI

Hey, do not forget the Prince over here.:)
Of course I will join you against the damnedity of the un-trueness of the Fuzz!!! Listen to this: Azreal, Mr.Xarvox, Riva, and the brothers Ransac and RXI! The CPA master 5! Just think of it! The power! The skill! The horror! The exitement! The fun! We could destroy anything in our path together! For none of us have yet reached the peak of our rightful powers! I can supply us with the ultimate armor, you guys would have to supply your own weapons, I'm fresh out of Ume's Laments, Blastbarks, Grim Reapers, Iron Jang Bangs, and Stromeyes, sorry. Shall we? :)

If you do, I will stop using my Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade if you guys want me too.

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade

[Edited by Prince RXI on 01-23-01 at 06:41 PM]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If you want to see Prince RXI get his @$$ wooped and not be part of the group being made, gimme a Hell Yeah!!!!

Everyone:HELL YEAH!!!!!

*Ransac kicks Prince RXI in the balls and breaks his stupid sword.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

hmmmmm......although I don't wish to be apart of your cursed alliance, I do want to see the destruction of the fuzz. I will fight with whomever will get me closer to my goal.

Daggertooth

M

MrXarvox

I'll assemble the Storm Key here in the battle arena. It's for use by the members of the alliance.
Directions:

set storm key to 0 degrees: air and water spells are negated in its presence.

set storm key to less than 45 degrees: mist
set to 45 degrees: rain
set to 90 degrees: thunderstorm
set to 135 degrees: hailstorm
set to 180 degrees: tropical storm
set to 325 degrees: hurricane
set to 360 degrees: convergence storm

You may use it in any battle here. Enjoy the mighty power!

M

MrXarvox

and now back to the battle between myself and Riva.

I see Riva take his position and right myself, taking my blade in hand in a horizontal position, perpendicular to Riva's sword.

I wait.

P

Prince RXI

Hey, that's one cool thing that you set up. :) Can I use it? If so, can you tell me at what degrees bolts of lightning and no rain comes at? I would like to use that.:) I AM the Neutrilian Prince of LIGHTNING, after all, and I need to be able to use lightning every now and then.:) PLZ?

And, tell me, do you guys really want me to get rid of my special Blade?

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]hops out of the reality rift, as his ego is far too powerful to be stopped by mere inexistence[/me]

Hrmm let's see now... we have dueling pseudo god jobbys... a big ball of fuzz... a N-somethingian Prince of the Moon... and Ransac.

Hookay, I'm not needed, so methinks I'm gonna take a load off.

[me]warps in a nice, comfy chair and an endless supply of ice cold Coke, settles in, then offhandedly thinks to set a lightning rod off to the side 'just in case'[/me]

Okay, go ahead then.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I like how you said that.

Originally posted by Cateran Emperor
... and Ransac.

[/B]

But, I think I'll join you and finally say I'll sit this one out.

*Ransac sits next to C.E. with a PEPSI and put a can of fart spray next to his armchair, just in case.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hm...i dont think that i want you in here XGI. you seem kinda...immature. like i was in the beginning along @$$ time ago. maybe you should grow up, then we'll see. plus, you ask too many questions. sit back. and only talk when it is needed. it saves alot of time and hassle. now back to Xarvox...

isn't anyone going to tell me how do to the colored * thing. i really need it please.

* me winks at Xarvox and kicks up a pile of sand into his face. Seeing the window, Riva over-hand slashes at Xarvox.

Sir Xarvox. When thy battle is concluded, shouldst we destroy XGI? Also, where is this alabased Page, i do think that she wouldst be quite useful in our quest for victory, no?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll assist you in XGI's demise. But, his name is RXI, not XGI. I'll still kill him with you.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Riva, to do color do this:
[color="blue"*]this is a color [/color]
Take out the * and you get:
[color="blue"]this is a color[/color]

[me] turns into his true form, A young Black Dragon. Then picks up the prince and pops him into his mouth[/me]

Blaaaa......

[me]instantly spits out the slobber covered prince.[/me]

Yuck! whats that thing made of. He's worse than a Sweating Goblin. Ransac, Kill him quickly. Since he's your brother I believe you would like to do the honors. Besides, My phylosophy is "If it tasts bad, kill it."

[me]then curls up next to the chair and falls asleap[/me]

N

nodnarb24

[me]joins CE and Ransac with plenty of nachos for all.[/me]
Riva: the me tags are [*me][*/me] without the *

D

Darsh

I don't know what this is about or who's fighting but I'll take free food any day...so, who are we fighting?

M

MrXarvox

Riva: at least it wasn't Tzyver sand.

Page has a life.. but she'll be on here eventually. I told her that fuzzy510 had left for a month so there wasn't too much rush to battle.

Ok

I'm hit by the sand, but reflexively drop to the ground and roll out of the way of Riva's attack.
I'm blinded by the sand grains as they shred my corneas. I run off a bit to regenerate them, then I return to the no-magic fight. doing all this has allwed Riva to devise his next attack with time to spare.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hehe.

thank you nodnarb. oh, xarvox, so you mean she's not like us cyber junkies? :)

[me]drops the shield, and unsheaths a small silver sword from his leg.[/me]

i am now fighting 2handed. i'm not very ambidextrous, so go easy.

[me]slashes with the short sword, while bringing in IronGrip's sword for an overhand swipe[/me]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah, she isn't a "cyber Junkie" like the rest of us, she a little bit above that.......................yeah

[me] spontaneously combusts [/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, given the honor to kill his brother, starts weighing which is more important:killing his brother or Sitting on the Couch. After thinking, he realizes that he must have both. Rasnac snaps his fingers and Prince RXI is wearing a black suit 12 sizes too small. RXI chockes to death. Ransac is still sitting on the couch.*

Could you pass the nachos, nodnarb24?

Ransac, cpa trash man