BLASPHEMY!

P

Prince RXI

I never thought of it that way... OK, from this day forward my powers are weakened and my immortality is gone, but my sword will keep the abilities to chant and alter, even though I can not use them as easily. Ok my friend Daggertooth? Now do you think my style will be ok? I can change if you do not like what I do now.

ANYONE WITH A COMPLAINT ABOUT ME, PM ME, NOT MY BROTHER, OK? I WILL TRY AND CHANGE WHAT I CAN!

There, now no one will really have to complaine about a think more than twice at the max. :)

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

D

Daggertooth

I do like the changes, But you should change cause you want to. Not because some whiney dragon is complaining that he can't seem to hurt you. And it's okay if your immortal, just as long an you CAN be defeated at least sometimes.

Well have to see if they are good changes.

DEFEND YOURSELF!

Daggertooth charges at RXI, His rune covered sword poised for a fatal strike.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*RXI Pulls up the Neu Blade and spins out of Daggertooth's path just as Daggertooth's sword comes too close to change it's course to hit a different tagret. RXI jump attacks to try to bring his sword down on Daggertooth's head...*

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth easily deflects the blow with his sword. As he raises his sword for a strike he swings his Shield to try to knock RXI off Ballance.

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac realizes that in order to shut RXI up, he has to pull some sort of magic rabbit out of his @$$. And, he does just that. He pulls a magic rabbit out of his @$$. The magic rabbit runs aroung RXI and kicks him in the nuts. The rabbit then shoots lightning bolts out of his @$$ and fries RXI to a crisp. Mr. bunny powers up and casts Ice on RXI, freezing him inside a cue. One more time, the rabbit kicks RXI in the nuts and RXI shatters into 676,983,214 pieces.*

Thank you, Mr. bunny.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth stares dumbfounded at these turn of events. Wow. Guess this forums over.

Daggertooth teleports out

P

Prince RXI

*RXI's pieces flow together, and reform.*

Hey, brother, why did you do that? Anyway, Daggertooth, you want to continue?

F

fuzzy510

Ransac, you forgot these two pieces that Mr. Bunny is chewing on.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Prince RXI, you cannot flow back together. You agreed on a no immortality fight and I will hold you to that.

However, if you want to start a new thread between you and Daggertooth, then let's make it interesting. How about if you and daggertooth compete in a "last man standing" match. The winner will meet the winner of the next title shot, in which myself and the 2 winners of the grand rumble will partake in, for your own shot at the CPW title. I will ref your match and there will be no immortality on any side, no amazing comebacks, and no one post wins. I will decide the victor based on who I feel is winning.

Of course, I will only do this if you both agree.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

Hmm. It seems that the subject called Prince RXI has failed to acknowledge the loss of his illusions. In an unprecedented display of ignorance, the subject seems to have recreated itself...

Kill it.

*The newly emergent Etzan Vogavva joins Tzyver and Etzan Burning-Sky. The three watch in amusement as the air begins to tear RXI to pieces.*

P

Prince RXI

What? you MUST know that you are ripping up my brother. I will not allow that.

*RXI beats the Bijesus out of Mr.Xarvox and his counter-parts so bad that they start to think that they is RXI's b#*@hs!!!*

Now, slaves, go, and never bother me again.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal emerges from nothingness, dismisses his cloak from around him
"a lot has happened since I have left, well I surmise that my battling muscles could use a little stretch"
*Azreal places his hands together, an aura of darkness begins to surround him, black wings sprout from his back, his talons grow longer and more sharp, his fangs do likewise, and his eyes become black, so black that to look into them is to look into the fate of a thousand damned souls...
"...now RXI I will not let you assault my friend Xarvox, or any of his incarnations, you have insulted his honor and so I shall take your life"
*Azreal soars into the air, and dive bombs RXI,kneeing him in the chest, RXI flies into the arena wall, his chest caved in, and his lungs collapsed, Azreal lands, and braces himself for RXI's counter attack

M

MrXarvox

Xarvox's incarnations phase out leaving RXI nothing to hit.
Then the air around RXI becomes a thick diamond enclosure, perfectly clear of course, so that we can all watch RXI slowly suffocate. You cannot think to stop two Etzan, a psychotic destroyer of stuff, an artificer and a fictional character all at once.
Tsk, Tsk, RXI.

P

Prince RXI

*little does Mr.Xarvox know that RXI teleported out of the way of the spell. RXI apears next to Mr.Xarvox.*

Well, it seems that I need a little help:>. Sooooo...

*RXI splits into 5 RXI's.

All the RXI's talking as one: Well, well, well, 5v5, I think that this will be a desent fight. Only, I am currently busy will 2 other fights. 1 with Bob, and 1 with Daggertooth.

*All 5 RXI's attack at the same time at different targets.*

M

MrXarvox

Fine.

All 5 are thoroughly annoyed at RXI now.

>Mr. Xarvox builds a Storm Key and quickly rotates it 360 degrees. Convergence storm. Vogavva and Burning-Sky phase out and Tzyver destroys all of existence. Battle end.<

>world recreated. Everyone is there except moon boy. battle continue?<

RXI, you're dead.

P

Prince RXI

Excuse me? What is a convergence storm?

M

MrXarvox

Convergence storms occur when all the illusory moisture on the illusory earth converge on one spot, forming an illusory dense black cloud that dumps illusory hail like illusory bullets and provides Tzyver with the means to rip apart all illusions.

P

Prince RXI

Then, what would that do to me? I can teleport out of the demesion and return when you finish your little spell.