BLASPHEMY!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

oh no, as if I or Xarvox would fear a demi-god, and the power of the moon, please, nothing in the infinite flow of time would ever have greater power than that of darkness, since everything emerged from nothing(the oblivion) and there it must ultimately return
and by contract I mean my dear annoyance is that i being the willing angel of darkness, the bringer of oblivion, the(excuse the cliche') alpha and the omega, i was given the title master of all souls, and the power to manipulate them before even creation began, so your pathetic moon power cannot save your soul from being mine, it simply is and will always be you have no control over it

P

Prince RXI

Hey, Azreal. Please leave me alone. My very soul is stronger than all of the darkness. I fight both darkness and light(only when light attacks me, anyway). And I win every time. Darkness may be where everything came from, but if there is darkness, there must be light. And where dark and light meet, Silver is created. The Silver is the spawn os both powers: there for, it holds BOTH powers. In truth, Silver is BOTH dark and light merged. Because darkness is black and light is white, they merge the color to form Silver. Silver is shown by the Moon. The Moon shows that the powers of the universe are locked deep inside it. I am the Prince of the Moon, the Moon showers me with it's power at all times. The power of both darkness and light protect my soul from the likes of you. Both of you. All 3 of you, Mr. Xarvox, Azreal, and Etzen Tzyver. My soul is the soul of the Moon. My spirit is that of the Moon as well. Just understand, the powers of all darkness and light can't defeat me, then you can't on your own ether. So please leave me alone. I just want to watch this fight and be quiet. Please?

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

M

MrXarvox

If you don't want to get into any fights, don't post in the Battle Arena...

I don't think you get the message, RXI. You didn't even exist BEFORE I de-created you. Reality is just an illusion. there is an absence of time, space, energy, and matter. That's what I mean by darkness and stagnancy. There isn't really any light, or any moon, for that matter.
So when faced with one who controls his own illusions (known as an Etzan) you are totally and completely powerless. Got it?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
TOO MANY WORDS!!!!!! STOP THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac kicks RXI in the nuts.*

END OF STORY!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

what the hell, there is nothing more powerful than darkness, it is oblivion, your soul is nothing it is mine, the silver light you speak of even if there was such a thing as a highbrid of darkness and light, the darkness would still triumph because it is both destruction and creation, every major religion agrees with this, your silver moon crap is just your petty little dream, the darkness is all, and will continue to exist. no one person can top darkness in power, anything that lives can be destroyed, anything that exists, can be obliterated, you are nothing in perspective to its power, and i am the servant of the darkness, you are nothing end of battle you lose you cannot possibly win, give up you petty delusions of granduer....you are simply outmatched in intellect and power

P

Prince RXI

Hey, Azreal, Mr. Xarvox, you're both wrong, hehehe. Darkness may be the BIGGEST thing, but it is not the strongest thing. Silver has powers that the likes of you two have never seen:). Silver IS a hibrid of evil and holy, so it kills both. The moon shines a silvery glow. The darkness can NOT beat the Silver Moon. You want proof? Here then.

*RXI takes out the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade. RXI calls to the spirits of the earth, Moon, and all other bodies in space. The spirit listen and chant with RXI:
"Power Silver Moon Light
Power Darkness Hell Light
Power White Heaven Light
Power Darkness Moon Light
Power White Hell Light
Power Silver Heaven Light
Power White Moon Light
Power Silver Hell Light
Power Darkness Heaven Light"
The spirits grow brighter and the universe is ridded of all Evil Darkness and Holy Light. All that is left is silver (And this is true, this does happen, no stopping it).*

Now then, I am right. Silver can destroy the Darkness with ease.

Take That!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

how many times can I say this, you are wrong, how can you destroy nothingness, you can't darkness reigns supreme over all powers, you silver light is weak because it is a hybrid, it may posses characteristics from both but they are no where near as potent as they would be in their entirety, your little chant was quite amusing though

D

Daggertooth

Go Go Power Ranger, Du du du du du.
Power Sword :)

Now now, Silver light? The moon emits a pail reflection that Seemingly amplifies the darkness around you. You can't destroy the darkness, but with the end of the universe light will sease to exist. In the end Darkness will rein victorious.

However, That matters little to a Dragon, We live for thousands of years. A fraction of your Billions of years. But why worry. :) In the end Darkness will rein supreme and I will rein in oblivian. It all end the same.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

Guys. Listen. What I did is chant a chant that changed it so that instead of darkness, there would be silver light. So, the darkness is no more. Just understand this. PLZ?

And another thing, Bro, you give me headaches so much that you getting 1 from me is nothing. So you have nothing to cry about.

Ok. I give up trying to out do you guys. So, Instead, I will do this.

*RXI takes the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade, and points it at Mars. Mars is transformed into a Planet that is inhabited by Dragons. RXI points the Blade at Venus. Venus Transforms into the World of Souls. RXI points the Blade at The Asteroid Belt. The Belt transforms into the Planet of Xarvox. RXI points the Blade at the sky. In the sky apears a big, flying Castle (Ransac's Den).*

There. I made Daggertooth, Azreal, and Mr. Xarvox a Planet right near here. So, I wish to have this stop. Oh, and the castle is Ransac's. Ok? I just want to watch the fight.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

okay sure, but just so you know that you can't make the darkness go away, nothingness can't be overtaken or destroyed or anything

D

Daggertooth

[me]takes a rapid fire paintball gun and fills ransac full of ink[/me]

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, covered with ink, demands a bucket full of doody-crud to be delivered at his own doorstep. When it arrives, he tells Daggertooth to open the door. Daggertooth opens the door and Ransac pushes him into the bucket.*

I think I'd take ink over what you're smelling.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*RXI pulls open the hidden door to Ransac's private stash of Apple Splabber Juice, uses telekinesis to move them out of there, hides them in the secret room on the next floor down to, and promptly walks back out and sits down. No one notices.*

Hey!!! Ransac!!! Can I get a refill? Thanks!!!

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth rulls the dung into a ball then troughs it at ransac. Ransac ducks and it hits RXI in the chest knocking him out cold. Ransac starts to laugh when he is squared between the eyes with a dung ball.

now all ya smell that. :D

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*RXI picks up Ransac and throws his brother across the room onto Daggertooth. Then RXI uses the powers of Lightning and forms a cage of lightning out of the energy that Daggertooth accidentally left in the air when he last used his runes. Then forges the energies with the power of Ransac's insanity, making an impenitrable cage that stays where ever Ransac is but makes Ransac's @$$ swell to the size of 5.283947267483648 good sized watermelons.*

That cage can KILL a dragon in less than 15 seconds so....

*Daggertooth turns into a dragon and runs out of the cage before 15 seconds are up, leaving Ransac.

Damn, I knew I should have made it multi-layered!!!!! Well, at least Ransac is stopped for now.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I know of a supreme force that could obliterate any record of your existence without a moment's thought. The universe as you know it would be ceased, the motion of all that floats in the inky void you call space halted. A new existence would be created, similar to the one before, except for one tiny, insignificant change - no Mr. Xarvox, no Daggertooth, no Ransac, no Prince RXI, no Azreal, and ESPECIALLY no fuzzy!!!
There is no greater punishment than ceasing to exist in any form, but this force would do it for sport. All material possesions that you hold dear, your fancy "whatchamacalit blade" and your special "oblivion hammer" or whatever, all would embrace the cold void and gladly, unceasingly, loyally follow it to nothingness. Their light and their darkness would be expunged from the universe, leaving not a trace - not a bit of mirthful reminiscence in anyone's mind, not a morbid memory of times past or once-possible experiences now not to be. Nothing will serve as a memento, for nothing could escape the sharp gaze of this omnipotent being.

You will recognize its gesture, its sole act of destruction, by a single sound - click.

Its name?:

Zadok001.:)