BLASPHEMY!

M

MrXarvox

yes, pillbug, that's what we all think of fuzzy.

*Etzan Tzyver Daiz Burning-Sky descends from the nearest cumulonimbus cloud. He then flicks water at fuzzy, and fuzzy begins to melt. The Etzan then ascends back into the cloud, having had his bit of fun.*

We should rename fuzzy "Squishy510"!

F

fuzzy510

Never will the Almighty Lord of Fuzziness be called Squishy510!

[me]picks up Pillbug, squishes him and throws the mess onto Azreal and MrXarvox. They both start melting.[/me]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] turns into purple mist, before the mess hits him [/me]

M

MrXarvox

*Mr. Xarvox shifts position Aetherially through a focus point inside fuzzy's melting cranium. Fuzzy's head explodes and Mr. Xarvox appears several feet away.*

F

fuzzy510

[me]uses his the power of The Fuzz to regenerate. He's just his same, old, fuzzy self.[/me]

M

MrXarvox

*It begins to rain. fuzzy begins to melt again.*

Sky: Hehehehehehehehehe, Squishy510... hehehehehehehe

R

Riva Iron-Grip

*pulls out an umbrella and covers fuzzy510 with it

i dont think so punks. fuzzy is my friend. :). i shall protect him with my life. now i wouldn't want you to start picking on me. cuz then i'll just slip back into my archaic english and challenge you all to a sword fight. then i shall call Kaz the Minotaur, and Delbin the Theif to come to my aid. now then, we shall see what will happen in time

M

MrXarvox

I challenge you to a sword fight, Riva.

*Tzvyer reaches into the ground and pulls out the Grand Blade of Modju. It is of razor-sharp fragments of shiny metallic stone, with diamonds at the edges, and moves almost fluidly, being held together by the wielder's will.
Tzyver kicks a bit of SAND at Riva, then while Riva is distracted by his clothing disintegrating, I send the blade out like a whip and lop him and his sword in half.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Everyone is fighting everyone, but fuzzy510 is only being fought by the rain. Ransac jumps out and hits fuzzy510 with a monkey and hands fuzzy510 a copy of what will be his promo card for Ransac's next set. After reviewing it, fuzzy510 agrees with the card and Ransac kicks fuzzy in the nuts. Ransac then snaps his fingers and regenerates pillbug.*

Hurt a newbie? I don't think so.

*Ransac then snaps his fingers and chains hold fuzzy down, exposing his nut region, but not "exposing it". Thirteen trillion monkeys get in line to kick fuzzy's balls. It is a memorable site for all.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

[me]uses the power of The Fuzz AGAIN and regenerates into his old, Fuzzy self. Fuzzy510 then gives Riva Iron-Grip the power of The Fuzz. He can now do everything Fuzzy can.[/me]

Yes, thanks Riva. I appreciate it. You now have...the power of THE FUZZ!!!! It's actually pretty cool. Look:

[me]makes an "O" with his pointer finger, and Ransac is suspended in mid-air with a blue ring of energy keeping his arms at his side.[/me]

D

Daggertooth

*Daggertooth teleports into the battle and blasts Fuzzy with a Incineration Beem. Imediatly all of fuzzy's hair falls out without any hope of regeneration. Fuzzy is now perminantly Bald.*

Instantly the battle stops as everyone points and laughs at Fuzzy. :D:p:D:p:D:p:D

We Newbies stick to together.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Good show, Daggertooth. Good show. I can see that you will fit in quite well, here.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

[me]despite the fact that he's pissed, regenerates, and has all of his hair back. He then does things the old-fashioned way, and punches Daggertooth in the face.[/me]

Oh, by the way Daggertooth, 4 more posts and you'll be...a regular CPA member! No longer will you be a NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

MrXarvox

You can't regenerate if you never existed...

*Tzyver breaks out of the Mr. Xarvox deity shell. Sparing no time, the lurker splits open a reality fissure around fuzzy, and it closes immediately when everyone notices.*

Everyone: "That was odd."

*Tzyver cools down, back into the shell.*

Mr. Xarvox: "We all know fuzzy's just gonna be the annoying little pissant that he is and say he regenerates, so what's even the point? I decree that we wait for the Fuzz Goddess to come here and bring truth to fuzzy's pitiful little world of delusions. That way he can learn what true Fuzz is."

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

any idea what Page will pick as her name Xarvox?

D

Daggertooth

[me] quickly casts a time dialation on the fissure so it closes a little slower.[/me]

:mad: Here's a little something for your trip to oblivion fuzzy!

[me] then crashes his fist at breakneck speed into the puny cranium [/me]

"uuuuugggggg" Cries Fuzzy as he slumps unconscience into the fissure.

The Fissure closes with a Slurping sound.

"That was odd."

[me] rubs his swolen, purpleish left eye. [/me]

That auta teach him.

I realy have only 4 more posts till i'm not a newbie? thats great! What happens then? Full set of Invasion? A million dollars? Fame and fortune beyond belief? *rubs hands together* soon, soon, soon. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Daggertooth

D

Daggertooth

I was sure I posted a second before you Azreal the Soulmaster.

Dang :)

Daggertooth

two more posts

P

Prince RXI

*In the confusion, RXI walks in, unknowing what was happening; he was following his brother (trying to get him in trouble). He notices that Fuzzy510 was holding his brother up in the air, pulls out the legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade, and impails Fuzzy510 nuts first, checks to see that it was Fuzzy510's nuts (it was:)), Ransac falls from the air, then RXI pulls the Neu-Artima-Geso blade out of Fuzzy510, Fuzzy510 falls to the ground in pain and is crying, RXI challenges Riva to a 1 on 1 sword duel to the death, Riva agrees, Riva and RXI start fighting in the Traditional medevil stance, Riva hits RXI in the left leg, CLANG!!!!!, RXI's left leg is made of Titanium-Carbodium-Steel, Riva's sword breaks in half, RXI then impails Riva with an Almighty blow from the Neu-Artima-Geso blade, checks to see that it was Riva (it was yet again:)), RXI takes his blade out of Riva's dead, decreped, lifeless body, promptly cuts Mr.Xarvox in half, checks to see if it was (YES it was :)), and promptly leaves.*

Prince RXI, the only master of the Neu-Artima-Geso blade

[Edited by Prince RXI on 01-23-01 at 06:14 PM]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac gets up and looks at Prince RXI*

Why did you slice MrXarvox? You fool.

*Tzyver jumps out of the remains of MrXarvox and promptly beats the ever-loving shiznit out of Prince RXI. Ransac then snaps his fingers and Prince RXI is now a slug. Ransac steps on the slug and checks to see if it was te slug(it was :))*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

[me] snaps his fingers to regenerate MrXarvox. Nothing happens. He then chants a regeneration spell. Again nothing happens [/me]

Dangit. That spell never works. oh what the heck.

[me] expertly traces 3 small runes in the air. Xarvox wakes up from the dead [/me]

Well, He's a bit cold, bloodless, and dead. But its better than nothing. ;) I've never been too good at those silly regen stuff.

Daggertooth