BLASPHEMY!

F

fuzzy510

[me]uses the Power of the Fuzz to teleport himself back into the Battle Arena. He then casts Obliterate, destroying the Battle Arena, but runs to Off-Topic beforehand.[/me]

D

Daggertooth

[me], sick of Fuzzy's constant use of the word NOPE whenever he is thwarted, traces 6 small runes in the air. Fuzzy is now MUTE. [/me]

how do you like them apples? What? I' can't hear you. Ha Ha Ha. Trying to say something?

*now even if fuzzy tries to post we all ignore him*:)

[me] snaps his fingers to put fuzzy in a strait jacket, nothing happens [/me]

hey ransac, how do you do that snaping thing? ;)

Daggertooth

F

fuzzy510

[me]slaps Daggertooth across the face because Fuzzy only said "nope" once, and then teleports Daggertooth back to his New Members thread so he can remember "The Good Ol' Days."[/me]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

damnit. leave me out of this

Thou hath challenge me, Lord Xarvox? I thinketh not good sire. I am the lord of The Isle of winds.

* draws his sword, with the orb of aldur connected to the pommel.

My Holy God Aldur. Please helpeth me in thy quest for revenge. And Father of thy sacred god, UL, please protect me, and Fuzzy510 from the helpless attacks of these helpless fu***** losers.

*Ul, and the other 7 gods(including Torak) drift to the earth, and prepare themselves, and their people for battle on the helpless CPA members. INCLUDING THE NEWBIES.

* the Priests of Torak, draw their daggers, and start to cut out Daggertooth's heart, and sacrifice it upon the alter.

HAHAHAHA. Thou art no match for a being of thy composure. BOw down now, Xarvox, and I shalt spare thy life. Or hell shall be wrought upon thy world. OH, and will nanokill help thee?

*hearing those words, nanokill comes into the battle, bearing with him, the serra angels.

Nano, do you see these insignifact losers? Destroy them.

Yes sire.

HAHAHAHA. all shall die to my blade.

* Draws IronGrips sword, and prepares for battle.

Come to me Xarvox. No one interfere with our battle. Xarvox, only one attack per post. and no magic. just pure sword fighting.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] commands his demons of the night to give their essence to him [/me]

the nosferatu and all that inhabit the demon realm, give their souls to Azreal, he is now the entire demon race

[me] takes out the sword of the damned, and with it splits the very heavens apart, nullifying all existence, save Riva and Tzyver, so they may battle uninterrupted [/me]

M

MrXarvox

Pure swordfighting eh Riva? Your challenge is accepted.

*I change my form to Etzan Tzyver Daiz Burning-Sky, and draw the Blade of Modju, but solidify it into a slim diamond-edged silver-gilded obsidian blade. I then lay out a shield against all harm done to me by anything but Riva's sword*

No more magic from here on in.

*The Etzan takes his stance, ceasing his levitation and cutting off his thunderstorm.

He strikes first, rushing in with lightning speed to draw first blood along Riva's left forearm. The cut is just for show. Tzyver then turns about, to meet with Riva's retaliation...*

D

Daggertooth

[me]teleports back into the thread[/me]

aaaahhhhh the memories.

[me]then draws his sword and glares at Fuzz [/me]

Whats with this slapping fuzz? Afraid to fight like real men?

[me]charges at Fuzz and slices him accross the face. Blood oozes out of the artificial wound above his left eye.[/me]

Thats for the shiner. Now defend yourself! By the way, thanks for teleporting me away before those priests did any real dammage. :)

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I refuse to post here anymore. It's become nothing but one big "before you do this, I..." or "*name here* missed and I did this....." fight. It's no fun. I'm going to another battle arena thread.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*RXI appearates back to sight and (PUFF) returns to normal*

Ransac's a coward.

HEY XARVOX, sorry about cutting you, I went insane for a moment. But here is an Item that will repair all of the damage.

*RXI hands Mr. Xarvox an amulet*

That amulet is a Moon Mox. It doesn't give mana, for that would harm the moon, but it does give you the speed of the moon's light, the strength of the moon's love, the purity of the moon's spirit, and the foresight of the moon's wisdom. Please give it back when you are done with this fight. :)

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade

[Edited by Prince RXI on 01-18-01 at 12:40 PM]

F

fuzzy510

I'm not afraid to fight.

[me]heals the wound on his face. He then draws his sword, and slices Daggertooth like a sushi chef slices, well, sushi.[/me]

D

Daggertooth

You think those pittiful slices will stop me. It'll take alot more than that.

[me] pary's away one of fuzzy's slices then thrusts his sword into Fuzzy's arm. Blood gushes out of the wound as Daggertooth swings the blade around for another blow across the head. [/me]

Fuzzy stumbles in his attempt to avoid the fatal swing. He trips on his own clumsy feet and falls backwards.

Instead of capatalizing on his new advantage Daggertooth takes this time to point and laugh. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Daggertooth

R

Riva Iron-Grip

* looks at my forearm. smiling...
damn u punk. thou art now truly doomed
* adjusts the straps on my shield, and swings with an overhand attack, while pulling my shield in close to my chest

M

MrXarvox

I counter with my blade and sidestep, then cut along the same angle while Riva's blade is down...

*the earth shakes with the force of the warriors' strikes*

Haha!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

* blocks the blow with his shield. turns around, and attacks with a spinning attack, while dashing back.

Mr. Xarvox, wouldst thee like to ally with me? We could be formidable allies, and couldst most likely kill the losers from thee paths?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I would like to join thee, Riva Iron-Grip. As co-holder of the crown with you, I would enjoy becoming your ally.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

I'th joinest thy in thy mastery quest for thy group's honor.

translation:
I guess I will join you guys, I have nothing better to do, and who knows, it might be fun. :)

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade

D

Daggertooth

The power these two great swordsmen have will be phenominal! :( I will not stand for this. I vow to destroy your "proposed" alliance. May Takhisis have pitty on your souls.

Daggertooth

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] joins his Lord(Tzyver) as it is his duty as an agent of darkness [/me]

M

MrXarvox

You are indeed formidable, Riva. I shall join thee, when we have completed this enjoyable duel. On the condition that you take Page's side in the upcoming battle for the Fuzz. It is a fool who would reject such a proposal as you have offered.

Now, to continue:

*Tzyver ducks, and rolls to the side, popping back up when exceeding Riva's reach. As Riva's spin turns him about, Tzyver darts in and carves a deep slash in Riva's back*

Don't be so reckless, my ally.

*Tzyver again goes down to the ground, in position to bolt*

R

Riva Iron-Grip

ah...Thy have accepted my request. I thank thee sire Xarvox. Now

* readys for Xarvox's attack, with sword positioned like a lance.

i wish thee luck Sir Xarvox

~PLUR~