Magic: Commander #1

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Adjusted hand size to 4 before drawing the four cards

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Leonin Shikari
Raksha Golden Cub (with the extra 2, right?)

Done

Mooseman: 40
Hand: 7
Library: 79
Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(T) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Crosis's Catacombs ( T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool. )

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. ) ~2 cntr~

(S) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )

Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well, Shadowmage Infiltrator, Kira, Great Glass-Spinner, Living Death
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oversoul: 53
Hand: 3
Library: 78
Command Zone:
Battlefield:
(S) Zur the Enchanter (2/6 from Gauntlet ; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Necromancied* *Flickerformed*

Necromancy (Ridiculous Oracle text that I'm not copying here)
Flickerform (2WW: Exile enchanted creature and all auras attached to it, then they all come back at the end of the turn or something)

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Watery Grave (UB Shockland)
(U) Dromar's Cavern (WUB Lair land)
(T) Strip Mine (T: 1; T,sac: destroy target land)
(T) Underground River (UB painland)

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure, Rewind, Dromar's Charm, Sower of Temptation, Diplomatic Immunity, Steel of the Godhead, Empyrial Armor, Copy Enchantment
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spidey: 40
Library: 80
Command Zone (+1):
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains x7

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(T) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)
(U) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)
(U) Tower of Fortunes (8, T: Draw 4 cards)
(U) Gauntlet of Power (As ~ ETB, choose a color [WHITE].; Creatures of the chosen color get +1/+1.; Whenever a basic land is tapped for mana of the chosen color, its controller adds one mana of that color to his mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces)).

(S) Leonin Shikari (3/3 from Gauntlet; I may activate equip abilities any time I could cast an instant)
(S) Rakhsa Golden Cub (4/5 from Gauntlet, Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 36
Library: 85
Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:
(T) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(T) Sunken Ruins (T: 1. (B/U), T: UU, UB, or BB)
(T) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest
(T) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )
(U) Reliquary Tower (T: 1. You have no maximum hand size)

Graveyard: Rend Flesh, Rampaging Baloths, Acidic Slime
Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Argghh..... my computer is having issues and I don't have access to my excel file. I don't wanna delay this any more. I'm going to concede so you guys can continue.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What? I'm willing to wait if you can see it getting fixed. If the others aren't, well, I guess we'll move on then...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I can wait. It's not like it's been a year or two we've waited for the webslinger to get his tribal deck together........ Oh crap, it has been that long.... :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Adjusting hand and field to be accurate (Should have Aether Vial and Rampaging Baloths in play and Putrefy in my graveyard, plus one less card in hand)

Untap, Upkeep (Adding counter to AEther Vial), Draw, Jwar Isle Refuge (Making a Beast). Attack Mooseman. Blocks? Response?

Mooseman: 40
Library: 79
Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(T) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Crosis's Catacombs ( T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool. )

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. ) ~2 cntr~

(S) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )

Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well, Shadowmage Infiltrator, Kira, Great Glass-Spinner, Living Death
Exile:

Oversoul: 53
Library: 78
Command Zone:
Battlefield:
(S) Zur the Enchanter (2/6 from Gauntlet ; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Necromancied* *Flickerformed*

Necromancy (Ridiculous Oracle text that I'm not copying here)
Flickerform (2WW: Exile enchanted creature and all auras attached to it, then they all come back at the end of the turn or something)

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Watery Grave (UB Shockland)
(U) Dromar's Cavern (WUB Lair land)
(T) Strip Mine (T: 1; T,sac: destroy target land)
(T) Underground River (UB painland)

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure, Rewind, Dromar's Charm, Sower of Temptation, Diplomatic Immunity, Steel of the Godhead, Empyrial Armor, Copy Enchantment
Exile:

Spidey: 40
Library: 80
Command Zone (+1):
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains x7

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(T) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)
(U) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)
(U) Tower of Fortunes (8, T: Draw 4 cards)
(U) Gauntlet of Power (As ~ ETB, choose a color [WHITE].; Creatures of the chosen color get +1/+1.; Whenever a basic land is tapped for mana of the chosen color, its controller adds one mana of that color to his mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces)).

(S) Leonin Shikari (3/3 from Gauntlet; I may activate equip abilities any time I could cast an instant)
(S) Rakhsa Golden Cub (4/5 from Gauntlet, Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 37
Hand: 2
Library: 84
Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:
(U) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(U) Sunken Ruins (T: 1. (B/U), T: UU, UB, or BB)
(U) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(U) Snow-Covered Forest
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )
(U) Reliquary Tower (T: 1. You have no maximum hand size)
(T) Jwar Isle Refuge (T:1, Gain 1 life with ~ enters the battlefield).

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. ) ~1 cntr~

(T) Rampaging Baloths (6/6, Trample, Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 4/4 green Beast creature token onto the battlefield.)
(S) Beast (4/4)

Graveyard: Rend Flesh, Acidic Slime, Putrefy

Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Take 6. Tap all but my SC-Island to cast my general, Vorosh the Hunter. If no responses, I'm done.

Ransac, cpa trash man