Untap, Upkeep, Draw.
Forest.
Spikeshot Goblin.
Done.

turgy22: 38
Hand: 5
Library: 86
Command Zone:
Uril, the Mistwalker (5/5; ~ can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it)

Battlefield:
(U) Temple Garden (GW Shockland)
(T) Plateau (T: Add R or W)
(TT) Forest x2

(S) Spikeshot Goblin (1/2; Goblin Shaman;
: Spikeshot Goblin deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mooseman: 40
Hand: 6
Library: 89
Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(U) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(U) Swamp

(U) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oversoul: 39
Library: 88
Command Zone: Zur the Enchanter (1/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library)
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Watery Grave (UB Shockland)
(T) Underground River (UB Painland)

(S) Verduran Enchantress (0/2; Human Druid; Whenever you cast an enchantment spell, you may draw a card.) *Stolen from turgy22*

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure
Exile:

Spidey: 20
Command Zone:

Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(U) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 20
Hand: 7
Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:
(U) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(U) Sunken Ruins (T: 1. (B/U), T: UU, UB, or BB)
(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Dang, I didn't mean to start anything with my mox. I say we all just play the decks we have and see what happens, since this is the first EDH (Commando) game that I did here.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Dang, I didn't mean to start anything with my mox. I say we all just play the decks we have and see what happens, since this is the first EDH (Commando) game that I did here.
Commander. Commando is something else.

BTW, you forgot to take your turn.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oh yeah... doh
Untap, Upkeep, Draw.
Miren, the Moaning Well
Shadowmage Infiltrator
Done.

Command Zone:
Uril, the Mistwalker (5/5; ~ can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it)

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2

: Spikeshot Goblin deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player.)

Exile:

Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(T) Swamp
(T) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

(S) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone: Zur the Enchanter (1/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library)
Battlefield:

(T) Island

(S) Verduran Enchantress (0/2; Human Druid; Whenever you cast an enchantment spell, you may draw a card.) *Stolen from turgy22*

Exile:

Command Zone:

Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(U) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:
(U) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, tap my lands and bounce Underground River to play Dromar's Cavern, play Zur from my command zone, done.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(T) Swamp
(T) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

(S) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T) Island

(U) Verduran Enchantress (0/2; Human Druid; Whenever you cast an enchantment spell, you may draw a card.) *Stolen from turgy22*
(S) Zur the Enchanter (1/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library)

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Whispersilk Cloak

Done
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island

(U) Verduran Enchantress (0/2; Human Druid; Whenever you cast an enchantment spell, you may draw a card.) *Stolen from turgy22*
(S) Zur the Enchanter (1/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library)

Exile:

Hand: 4
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Plains x4

(S) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw (Slowest start in history...), Snow-Covered Island, Done.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Plains x4

(S) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, Upkeep, Draw.
Mountain.
Cast Mammoth Umbra on my goblin.
Any responses before I begin the combat phase?

Library: 85
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Temple Garden (GW Shockland)
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

(U) Spikeshot Goblin (4/5; Goblin Shaman;
: Spikeshot Goblin deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player.) ~Enchanted with Mammoth Umbra~

(U) Mammoth Umbra (Aura; Enchant Creature; Enchanted creature gets +3/+3 and has vigilance; Totem armor) ~Enchanting Spikeshot Goblin~

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Plains x4

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mooseman said:
How come Spidey and Ransac only have 20 life?
'Cause I forgot to edit it when I changed everyone else's :)

Edited the board to reflect Ransac's response - Mooseman's turn.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, Spikeshot Goblin, Mammoth Umbra
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island

Exile:

Spidey: 40
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Plains x4

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 40
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Sunken Ruins (T: 1. (B/U), T: UU, UB, or BB)
(T) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island

Graveyard: Rend Flesh
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Mountain
Attack Ransac with Shadowmage
Draw a card (I will if no one has a response)
Done

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, Spikeshot Goblin, Mammoth Umbra
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Island

Exile:

Spidey: 40
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Plains x4

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 39
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Sunken Ruins (T: 1. (B/U), T: UU, UB, or BB)
(T) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island

Graveyard: Rend Flesh
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No responses to Mooseman's turn here. This has taken a turn for the interesting. Hm, let's see...

Untap, upkeep, draw, Swamp, attack Turgy with Zur, responses? Or should I back up and see if anyone else wants to respond to Mooseman's turn?