Yet another werewolf game

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it's either vote or go for the tie-breaker, either of which is chancy. I would like to abstain, personally, but I don't think that's an option...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
DarthFerret is selected for a very important task: testing the strength of some old rope.

He is lifted and carried onto the gibbet, where Limited is positioned beneath him, ready to kick the box out from under him. DarthFerret may not deliver his last words. Let's hear what he has to say...

D

DarthFerret

Well, guys, it looks like it is time for the final countdown, and I myself would like to ask for a recount. I do not believe that any of you are really considering me as an actual werewolf here, and I do believe that some of you voting for me are probably the vile fiends that are plaguing this area. I also, would like, at this time, to change my vote. I will be perfectly frank by saying, I am going to change my vote to Train. Yes it is merely to save my neck, force a tie, and see if we can make some sense of all of this. Lets look at the people who voted my direction. First of we have Limited. For some reason, he has taken a dislike to me, yet has brought forth no evidence to further his cause. Next, we have Eric Bess, and I have already pointed out earlier my theories concerning him. Now, we have Spiderman, of whom very little is known, who says he only votes my way to break a tie. Can we see any actual reasoning behind any of these accusations? No. Thus, we must take a close look at each one of these. I say, nay, hang me not yet, and lets discuss one last time, before the sun fails us.

Killer Joe

Reasons to vote for
Spiderman: None
EricBess: None
DarthFerret :None
Train: None
Limited: None
Killer Joe:....
Mooseman: None
Homestar: None
Zigathon: None

Shot in the dark, may it find its way through a wolf's head!

I vote for Spiderman!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
~~~~From the Ghost Council~~~~~

It's getting lonely up here. Mr. Orgg learneds how to play in tune, but he lost his pick. And Sageridder won't talks to me, considerin' that I voted for him to hang. I think he took my shoes, too.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The sun is setting as DarthFerret pleads for his life. The consensus seems to be that his vote does count, even if it is getting late. And so things are tied up again. But there isn't time for a recount. As you hesitate, the sun sets and someone (no one is sure who) kicks the box out from under DarthFerret. At first, some of you call foul and might even rush cut him loose, but you stop when you notice that DartFerret's legs are kicking around an awful lot for someone who was confined to a weelchair. They don't seem atrophied at all. In fact, they're very large and muscular, not to mention all the fur...

Whoever it was that kicked the box out from under DarthFerret so stealthily seems to have done you a huge favor. He was a werewolf after all! As DarthFerret is expires in the noose, you hear the second werewolf snarling behind you and you quickly run for cover without bothering to check who might be missing...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Sorry werewolves...

I do think it was a bit unfair that all DarthFerret needed to do to save himself was basically be here and check the thread before noon today. Then he could have reinstated the tie and forced the ghost council to choose (they might still have hanged him, but they might not have).

I decided last week that since I accidently made that day draw on for too long (by not being home at all for a day), I'd not make the same mistake for this day. Any decision I might have made here seemed a bit unfair. If I was lenient, it would really just be giving the werewolves an extra chance, but if I wasn't, it would be punishing them for DarthFerret's not being online during what was probably an unreasonably small timeframe.

After thinking about it, I decided that if a villager had ended up in the same situation, I'd have just hanged him and said, "Sorry, but it's too late to change your vote" or something along those lines. As much as I don't want to be a meanie about it, I also don't want to let the "day" draw on into Thursday, like it did last time. And so if I gave DarthFerret that chance, it would be helping the werewolves.

So again, sorry about the way that turned out for you, DF.

D

DarthFerret

Ghost of DarthFerret: "You will all die a horrible death to one whom you call brother!"

It's ok Oversoul, If I would have woken up earlier this morning and not have had to rush to get to my meeting, then it would have turned out differently, but a well....it was fun while it lasted!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I agree, but I feel better about not sending an innocent fellow to the gallows, since I was the deciding vote.

Z

Zigathon

Well, if this has just gotten more confusing than I thought possible.

I'm thinking that if Darthferret wanted to vote for Train in order to force a tie, perhaps Train is innocent. Perhaps not.

For now, I'm going to sit and keep an eye on everyone. It seems that those who seemed guilty have been innocent. I'm drawing a blank on any form of suspision right now.

I can inform you that I am not a wolf. So, I'm going to side with someone whom has been confirmed innocent. That person is Killer Joe. Unless someone really proves to be a hairy beast, I will vote for whomever Killer Joe calls wolf.

D

DarthFerret

Ghost of DarthFerret: KJ, call Ziggy a wolf, would be funny to see him vote for himself!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
~~~~From the Ghost Council~~~~

I knows that I'm not supposed to chat with the group anymore, but if anyone else dies, can they brings some Deoderant, Febreeze or something with them? DF smells like wet dog.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Having had little rest lately and having just been chased into your home by DarthFerret's companion, you spend half the night asleep and the other half shaking, fearful that the werewolf will choose you for his next victim. But when morning arrives, you're still alive--unless your name is Homestar, in which case you have a fractured skull (it took some time to locate, since it had been hurled through a window while the rest of the body parts were inside his bus).

After noting that a bus is probably not a good hiding place, you bury Homestar and take DarthFerret's body down. You're tempted to leave it up there as a sign to any other beasts who would dare to antagonize the citizens of Monster Canyon, but there is still one more werewolf to be found and hanged.

Speaking of which, look at the time. It's well into the morning. You'd better get busy finding that last wolf...

As before, this "day" will last a week and end on Tuesday/Wednesday.

L

Limited

Zigathon

Humpf!
I reckon that DarthFerret's slip o' the tongue seems genuine, so Train is of the hook. And Spiderman changed his vote at the last minute to hang DF, so I reckon I 'ave to choose between Mooseman and Zigathon...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I never changed my vote at the last minute, I just voted at the last minute.

But I vote Zigathon also, though not for those reasons... for trying to sway or persuade me to "rethink" my vote for DF. Seems to me that indicates an attempt of support for his fellow lupine...

Z

Zigathon

That seems fair enough, Spiderman. But you must remember that you had no reasons and it was only a lucky guess.

As I've stated, however, I'm not a wolf. Which is why I'm waiting for the one person I'm also sure is innocent to cast a vote.

You can all go ahead and hang me if you want, but you'd only be hanging an innocent man.

Killer Joe

[Clank, clank, clank]
There! An erected Ranny Ransac in the Towne Square! Just like I promised!
Now maby his ghost will quit the chatter!

I'ma sticking with Spiderman as my vote for whose a wolf. Why? Dunno. Don't care. Also, I'd rather vote alone! Get yer own vote, I only like picking innocent folk!

E

EricBess

Okay, I'm go'n to come right out and say that there's a good chance I'll be chang'n my vote before hangings happen. However, I want to throw this vote out there just t'a get everyone thinking a mite. How confident are we that Ransac really was the seer as he claims? It's possible that he realized that too much 'spicion was being cast his direction and that hanging him would accomplish not'n. Hanging someone else would have a chance of hitting a wolf. And since suspicion was already thrown his direction, he saw an opportunity to protect the real seer. The only real risk was that he might pick a werewolf to claim was a vil'ger.

I just have an odd feeling that the real seer may still be out there and it would be a real shame if no one was open to hear his words...

In part, I'm curious to know if KJ is who Zig might be refering to...