Which is your favorite Wundindlinyg?

G

Gerode

Creptopeptobismalto? He died of indigestion in one of the first episodes.

Please don't delete the Wundindlinyg discussion! Just because Hasbro cut their budget, doesn't mean they're dead!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Ah! You merely think I spelled my name wrong, but it is you who are crazy - and I who am mad!

Remember the little-seen episode when Tyzinngquonitu gave me amnesia? I sure don't! But I seem to remember getting amnesia, but since I'm a Wundindlinyg, my fingers didn't forget! Remember?

Anyway, I was pretty tired back then and my fingers felt like stopping....... ohno theyre stopiing agai........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Must regane contrl of fingersssssssssssssssssssssssss gjthjklvbbdfm...................................hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

G

Gerode

I thought Tyzinngquonitu gave amnesia to Talidicicriman. You aren't a character in the show. No more hallucinogens for you!

O

Ogg

Uhhhh... Ogg have headache. Words too much longer than 2 syllables... Owwwww. And btw, no more beer for you people!

M

MrXarvox

never fear, Wundindlinyg fans: Bjornwulfgild the Norwegian Wundindlinyg has brought mead for all!

Sobriety??? not on MY watch!

Thallid just wants to FIT IN. But we all KNOW he's not a Wundindlinyg! No, Thallid, you are NOT Cricziricziric, for if you were, you would have FUR. You would also be BLUE. And plus we have the REAL Cricziricziric here. He says, "you smell like Embletogeyfeemorag, I am real, you are not, mahaha-hoooooool twig, representational locomotive!".
So THERE!

[Edited by MrXarvox on 12-20-00 at 07:00 AM]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac head explodes due to to much confusion*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. Could someone explain what a wundi.....thing is?

K

K9Archmage

Ransac, no, nobody can explain what a Wundindlinyg is. They just are. That is the whole explanation.

Anyways, back off-topic. Did you see that really cool episode a few days forward? Foresaldfadfe said "Give me sdfaof, or give me aleodije" that got the psadfot right out of me.

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

There's no real way to explain Wundindlynigs. Just watch the shows. (Check your local listings)

K

K9Archmage

I can't wait to see that show that will come out yesterday. It is just sooo dadoeiraeoira! Did you see that show that came out tomorrow?

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

I just heard about the Season Finale! It's this Sunday at 1:30 AM, and apparently somebody important dies...I hope it's not Frothmayanioy!! Frothmayanioy is my favorite!!!!!

M

manchot_13

I just thought i'd let you all know, i'm basing my D&D campaign off this show... it's great! I wish they would make a channel just so that i could see all the new episodes of Wundindlinygs yesterday!

yahoo!

M

MrXarvox

Frothmayanioy is the ugliest wundindlinyg I've ever seen.

He won't be the one who dies though, I heard that Gimpynomevlactid has fallen ill so they may terminate his character. That's who I think will die.

G

Gerode

Frothmayanioy is cool, but he won't be winning a beauty pageant anytime soon. Nor an intelligence contest...

N

Neil Rigby

bugabugabugabolox is by far the best but only appeared in the first few episodes then they killed him off and replaced him with the lame damblastbugamukshipisfart who has been leader of all Wundindlinyg land ever since.
So there :p

M

MrXarvox

No, Bibbienematode the 12th is the emperor of ALL Wundindlinya, Damblastbugamukshipisfart is only the king of the Mogrindian Tode Kingdom. It may be a large one, but it doesn't match Catlincincatligynia in any aspect.

M

MrXarvox

hey, two new Wundindlinygs have just been introduced into the show.

Saleementoobeulus and Hilafalalis.

Saleementoobeulus has a crush on Slahgrumpacious!

And Hilafalalis looks like a strange lizard!

EEEK!!!

M

MrXarvox

well, the seventh season is over... that last episode was something, huh?
what with the total obliteration and the death and destruction, and the arrival of Glorlalahimphintyze's entire race to the scene, while Rashplataglium was spouting off about how Broborobobo must be an alien too because of the green spot!
Wow!

G

Gerode

Did you catch what was going on at the beginning of the episode, where Unvunuvunua was saying something to Glorlalahimphintyze? I missed the first few minutes of the show :(