Which is your favorite Wundindlinyg?

G

Gerode

The Catlincincatligyns temporarily took over NeuroDeus's mind when he put this in the Classics forums. That's what Nimibolocuis told me.

K

K9Archmage

Do you remember the time when Humduddlihucose said that he didn't really love MOlievoeinvene, and was going out with Hoeladfoieafena? That almost made me cry. I mean really,MOlievoeinvene has everything. She is very hoiasdfaosdf, and her sadofihas are the best.Hoeladfoieafena seems so OIasdfasdfkjas, and she doesn't even dsafasdlfeo right. i hope that Humduddlihucose was just kidding.

Hoipa

M

MrXarvox

Man, Nimibolocuis is an even bigger liar than Rashplataglium, you know, he works for the Himpspoontagulous Alkantoid Spimerzagnugel Alliance (HASA), they're always putting out propaganda against Catlincincatligynia.
I think they're affiliated with Prumpsmiglopper, and we all know how ugly they can get on sunny days.

Edit: K9Archmage, that had to be the most emotional episode ever. I cried at the end when The old Wundindlinyg died, and left his children with only a burger of heementwocky. >snif<

[Edited by MrXarvox on 11-29-00 at 07:53 PM]

G

Gerode

That episode was powerful.
[me] suppresses a sniffle. [/me]

I still like the episode in Glerelgeraneg where the Wundindlinygs pyuopyouried the Nuhumhamananas. I laugh every time I think of what Cricziricziric did!

G

Gerode

Exactly! Cricziricziric is so insane, you never know what he'll do next!

M

MrXarvox

I thought Cricziricziric was female... must have been that spontaneous sex change.
Cricziricziric, so unpredictable

N

NeuroDeus

Officially they are not going to produce any more episodes. :( I hope they make a come-back

M

MrXarvox

I will miss Bubugobogrimplagnythemzoegog II and his wacky assortment of furry animals!

N

nodnarb24

Since I have heard this news I have bought the rights to Wundindlinyg. I will now start the show up again with a new character Gabagoshtakowafratantino. The first episode under my development will be on fox next fall so stay tuned.

G

Gerode

Will Gerogkekedkesde still be in the show?

Seizuriesizesosize sometimes gives me seizures when his eyes rapidly blink like in that Pokemon episode.

N

nodnarb24

Of course Gerogkekedkesde will still be in the show. Why wouldn't he?

M

MrXarvox

and he'll be better than ever too, I hear he can now flip over! remember when he used to try to on the old episodes?
lol!

G

Gerode

Great! I can't wait to see the first episode!
And I thought I'd never see Poodcopsocipo again.

M

MrXarvox

Hey, thought all you fellow Wundindlinyg fans might want to know:
Moogiplatzranit has decided to quit the show. His character will be replaced with a similar Wundindlinyg, named Geebeetubooola, who is, I hear, not quite as burned out as Moogiplatzranit but close. So we won't see too many changes with Bengroboosklia, except he may not be visiting the Emmtrablon Figuilmagner quite so often.

G

Gerode

I am not sad at seeing Moogiplatzranit leaving. After what he did to Feroreferene that one time, it is hard to give him any sympathy.

N

NeuroDeus

MrXarvox you are really a great Wundindlinyg fan! Latest news buddies. The Witch Brumbabrumbaritata has turned into a good witch and Frepdrepatrepa has given up choking on those liquor sweets!