Which is your favorite Wundindlinyg?

N

NeuroDeus

So which is your favorite Wundindlinyg? Mine is Broborobobo altough Guningangan is quiet great!

K

K9Archmage

What? How could you possibly forget Humdiddilyumchiles? That is definitely the best!

Hoipa

G

Griffion2000

What are you guys talking about?
Is this about a game or movie?
I suspect spam. ;)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But on the off chance there's something of substance here I'll move it to Off-Topic and let everyone else decide.

Again people, please do not post new threads in the Classic Questions forum. This place is intended to give you easy access to old threads about often asked questions, so you can add your info to what's already been said and help us cut down on duplicates.

Thank you for your cooperation. :D

M

MrXarvox

I've always preferred the Slahgrumpacious over Broborobobo, although I must concede that Hragnifooshmus is certainly the worst of all of them, I mean geez, it's orangish blue for Glorlalahimphintyze's sake!

G

Gerode

Yeah, whatever...

[me] finds a Shiny Object to ease the confusion of pronouncing the names. [/me]

Shinilifoilishiny ia the best!!!

N

NeuroDeus

I hate Glorlalahimphintyze! He nearly killed Gobrolilmonko and Frofidlofo! He is just a bully and hates all other Wundindlinygs

M

MrXarvox

Yeah, but he REPENTED, and Rashplataglium said so, so there!!!!!

Edit: This just in: Shorelalafuot has revealed that he is really a toad in a special suit!
How will you react to THAT?

[Edited by MrXarvox on 11-28-00 at 06:23 PM]

N

NeuroDeus

Rashplataglium is propably the greatest liar in Ugiring Empire... and if we come to that he lied about Morfopritagina and said she stole Perfeflinguir's Ring...

N

NeuroDeus

Well this ain't spam in an way... all I did was being typical bored and tryed to pull up some tongue twisting names and have fun. :) :) :)

About substance... if you don't like it TomB, you are the master, delete it, and if it's spam add up all my posts in this thread and remove them from my Posts number :) :) :)

M

MrXarvox

Why? Total nonsense is fun. Especially when it includes long, seemingly unpronounceable names.

M

MrXarvox

I couldn't either, but just tomorrow, he said quite loudly through a horn-shaped piece of wood that he is indeed a toad, and then, lo and behold, he exited his special Wundindlinyg suit.
I was aghast!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Lemme get this straight. It isn't spam because you were bored when you wrote it, or is it because it was an attempt to have fun with tongue-twisting made-up names?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Seriously though, I don't care if it's spam or not as long as you post it here in the Off Topic Forum. I DO think it was inappropriately placed in the Classic Forum, which is why I moved it here, and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't do that again.

Thanks! :D

N

NeuroDeus

Oh my god... I placed this in the classics forum! I clicked the wrong link then as I wanted to put it down in the Voting Forum! Sorry for the trouble TomB. I'll send you a Wundindlinyg soft-toy for the trouble :) (I'll send you Zrezofreglo with his pink elephant outfit) :)