Which is your favorite Wundindlinyg?

M

MrXarvox

and certainly not on the Cricziricziric level...

my pic of him is hilarious

F

fuzzy510

Stop insulting Glorlalahimphintyze! It's not his fault that Shmimptazatelezz was in the way of his Zanzcik flying car!

G

Gerode

If it weren't for Glorlalahimphintyze, why else would he have been near the car in the first place?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I've got news,....

I AM CRICZIRIC!

Ahhhh hah hah hah hah!

hah!

All wundindlinygs are equal...

But some are more equal than others!

Now you're on the trolley.

But I distinctly remember having amnesia, and that I still have it... sorry, my capabilities for slang are gone...

K

K9Archmage

[me] snap his fingers and starts flashing rapidly. All the little Wundindlinygs get seizures and act like stupified german shepards.[/me]

Hoipa?

M

MrXarvox

We know you're not Cricziricziric, you didn't even spell his name right.

Well it doesn't matter what happened with Glorlalahimphintyze and the car, the court of Trablakoogbigopper ruled that it was gravity's fault. Gravity has since been arrested and sent to prison, where it will serve a sentence of 17 years for its crime.
It is also been charged with random fallings of objects and distortion of light in space, although these charges have been dropped due to gravity's influential position in society.

[Edited by MrXarvox on 12-16-00 at 10:57 AM]

M

manchot_13

The other day my friend said that they were going to make a card game out of the Wundindlinyg idea. He can't wait till they make a card of Thssbll (he says he'll collect them). Personally, I think Thssbll sux, I can't wait for a card of Gdthssstpd. He's my favorite.

**and we can never forget Whstrtdths?

G

Gerode

You have been exposed to DigiWundindlinyg, the cheap Wundindlinyg rip-off!
Those are the crappy DigiWundindlinygs, because they have no vowels in their names! You must watch the real thing to gain a true devotion to the show!

M

MrXarvox

That's probably where thallid got his "cricziric".. lol
DigiWundindlinyg sucks!!!!!

G

Gerode

Nothing is original in this world.
They need to take a lesson from Heyreheyeheyr.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

someone please god close this thread it is nothing but pure spam, and it hurts my head and causes seizures

G

Gerode

If it gives you seizures, don't read it!
I couldn't care less if you don't like Wundindlinygs ;)

M

MrXarvox

it is good spam... here, try some of the spam... the spam will make your head ache go away... this is special spam, yes... the spam is good.

Wundindlinygs as cards, eh?
Some of my favorites:

Cricziricziric 3RU
summon Wundindlinyg
T: return all permanents to their owner's hands, then each player discards a card at random, then places all permanents from their hand into play tapped.
1/5

Slahgrumpacious 4BB
summon Wundindlinyg
R: target Wundindlinyg gets -1/-0 until end of turn.
B: target Wundindlinyg gets -2/-0 until end of turn.
2B: target non-wundindlinyg gets -4/-4 permanently.
2/2

I'm posting in the homemade cards forum for more of these.

N

NeuroDeus

Although I invented the lovely Wundindlinyg I have to say that if this gets too spammy I'll delete it off on my own accord...

And Hasbro decided to cut the budget on Wundindlinyg episodes!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks puzzled as he wonders what a wundingaling-thing is. He scratches his head, and everybody is looking at him. So, as not to look stupid, Ransac replies.*

My favorite, um, thingy is Creptopeptobismalto.

*Ransac is now being flogged.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Rando

For a month I've sat and wondered what this thread was all about, and finally decided to check it out.

...now I understand EVERYTHING.

It's just like my old friend Quixaphatarantiach used to say, "Blex min krestop fropkor."

It always brings a tear to my eye.