i am the angel of death, the time of purification is at hand

G

Gerode

The new episode started? I missed it?!?
[me] cries :( [/me]

I guess there's the next show.

M

MrXarvox

It's on next fall, Gerode. There was a preview last night but it wasn't all that great, they even left Slahgrumpacious out of it, even though he would have fit in perfectly in that scene with Gedmunspittlefoo.
And they didn't show the "Rashplataglium spouts off" segment in it. I wonder why not. I mean, sure he's totally incoherent and he lies, but that's the point, you know he doesn't really mean what he says.

M

MrXarvox

Yes, Fuzzy, you are missing something... Just the GREATEST EXPLODING TELEVISION SHOW EVER!
Here are some episodes you need to see:

Wundindlinyg: the attack
Wundindlinyg: the return of the rash
Wundindlinyg: many, many seizures
Wundindlinyg: the END of the world

those are just the first four. The whole series (so far, 70 eps.) can be purchased for about $400 at your local video store.

G

Gerode

You are missing a few episodes on the list!

Wundindlinyg: the cheese affair
Wundindlinyg: death of Poidsofido
Wundindlinyg: battle against Pokomonoponokemon

About Rashplataglium: Are you sure that he always lies? Remember when he told Tollyoylao that Weldleiwengien was after him? The next episode, Tollyoylao was able to prepare for the fight, because of Rashplataglium's warning from the conversation he overheard.

M

MrXarvox

Rashplataglium usually lies, but he tells truth to his friends, like Tollyoylao. However, in his "spouts off" segment at the end of the show, he's always lying his head off. It's funny because he'll say things like, "Kebletangoshim is not the product of a bag of algae" and "Bwatebwagmeer loves to eat cake". Wacky wacky Rashplataglium. :rolleyes:

G

Gerode

Technically, Bwatebwagmeer does love to eat cake. And I thought Kebletangoshim was mutated from aquatic plants in one of the earlier episodes. And obviously, you are missing the fact that it is actually Guningangan who goes into the most incoherent rages, and actually is the one who sometimes makes Rashplataglium angry in the first place.

M

MrXarvox

Guningangan keeps on pestering Rashplataglium, true, but it's Rashplataglium with HIS incoherent ranting that really deserves the "spouts off" section. Guningangan, well, he's just a pest.

F

fuzzy510

I went to Blockbuster, and I can't find it! Could somebody help me!

G

Gerode

Look on eBay. They have everything!

I do agree somewhat with that. But Guningangan is more of a pest than Queretelsque or most other characters.

M

MrXarvox

true.

side note: hello... my name is Tzyver.. and I'm a Wundindlinyg addict.
Just this morning.. I began drawing what will become a full page of different Wundindlinygs and their names... I have to say, Slaghrumpacious is the coolest, with Broborobobo and Cricziricziric close behind...

L

Landkiller

Ok. I have to ask : Is this a real show? Or is it a vast conspiracy to make up strange sounding names?

At first, I suspected the latter. But after this thread got almost 60 posts, it might be for real after all.

N

nodnarb24

Landkiller: read the first page, you'll find your answer their.

Fuzzy: You should do the same.

M

MrXarvox

yeah really.. anyone who is actually confused about the true nature of Wundindlinyg should read the whole thread.

M

MrXarvox

Beware the no-life Tzyver, for he has been known to mention Wundindlinygs in friendly conversations, with people unknown to the CPA...
I actually said, "spouting off like Rashplataglium"...
I am a raving lunatic

G

Gerode

I'm getting that way to.
The characters are so enthralling. Every now and then, I even say some of the crazy slang phrases Talalkalta says. I'm going insane :)