Whaddya look like?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I found him! I found a picture of Spidey!!

Until anyone Spidey deliver's us a better pic, this will be what we know him as.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Attachments

Killer Joe

Ooooo, I KNOW what he looks like: he's about 5' 10", wears a Blue and Red skin-tight body suit and tells terrible jokes......pssst, his real name is Parker, Peter Parker. Please keep this on the Q-T. :p

Killer Joe

Ransac said:
I found him! I found a picture of Spidey!!

Until anyone Spidey deliver's us a better pic, this will be what we know him as.

Ransac, cpa trash man
LOL!!!! That was so funny, I'm nearly in tears writting this..... :D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
I would say Shhhh, but most of my enemies actually know my secret identity, apparently... :rolleyes:
I never thought about that. How many of them find out? Is there a list? Spiderman has to be the least successful "secret alter-ego" superhero. Almost no one ever finds out who Batman really is...

M

mythosx

Oversoul said:
I never thought about that. How many of them find out? Is there a list? Spiderman has to be the least successful "secret alter-ego" superhero. Almost no one ever finds out who Batman really is...
The whole world knows who Spiderman is. He went public on TV in Civil War. JJJ blew his top.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, of the enemies that are "Spidey-specific", like Green Goblin, Venom, Lizard, they all know his identity. Obviously he has run-ins with other villains, but if they're other hero villians (say, Doctor Doom), they probably don't know his idenity.

D

DarthFerret

Just a note. Venom is not really a villain. He is a vigilante. He just happens to hate Spidey (who rejected him), while Edie Brock hates Peter (who scooped him on a story). Generally speaking, Venom is one of my favs because he: Protects the innocents, deals out justice himself instead of waiting for the system, and he eats brains!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
True. Perhaps a better word would have been "opponents", because more or less, they fight each other (except when they have to face Carnage together).

N

Notepad

Another tidbit from the Civil War: Venom now works for the gov'ment. He's a sellout! And, didn't Batman get found out in that whole Hush storyline?

B

Budget Player Cadet

The naked truth is, I am a pimply loser with braces, glasses, and i weigh over 180 pounds at 5'5''. Are you happy now?

Dude, that is EVIL!!!! Spidey, you just got so totally burned!! :D :D :p :D :D
Wait a minute, I'm one to talk, aint i?

B

Budget Player Cadet

Got a photo you can show of him? I would love to see it. :p
P.S. I know he photoshopped that.

B

Budget Player Cadet

A counter-question: How many here are overweight-obese? I could already name two.

R

rokapoke

Budget Player Cadet said:
A counter-question: How many here are overweight-obese? I could already name two.
Ouch. Keep the gloves up, kiddo.

B

Budget Player Cadet

rokapoke said:
Ouch. Keep the gloves up, kiddo.

Wasn't talking about you, dude. I'll not name any names, but... BPC and ** ******** ***** **** ******** (Censored)