Well, I've never...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I had to go back to glasses because I became allergic or had a reaction to contacts, but boy, do I miss them... :( Down to 1.

D

DarthFerret

Not here....20/20 vision and the only glasses I ever wore were reading glasses (I am gettin old btw).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No contact lenses here. I do have transitions lenses on my glasses and dark shades that magnetically attach to my glasses. Light can go and die.

T

train

I've never worn them... so I keep a point... whew!...

My argument still is: "Why would I want my fingers touching or digging around my eyeballs?"

I'm sure it's all a mental deal - but I just couldn't get my fingers to touch my eye when they first talked to me about them... And have never seen the point.

E

EricBess

train - that's exactly how I feel about them. Happy to keep my glasses instead.

R

rokapoke

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little vanity every now and then.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the same way but it's really not that bad. And the benefits of contacts, like not having glasses slip down your nose when you're sweaty or having to worry about them when playing or roughhousing with the kids, outweighed that kind of hangup :)

Scores for that round:

(2) Rokapoke
(1) Spiderman
(1) turgy22
(6) Oversoul
(3) Mooseman
(2) train
(4) DarthFerret
(6) Melkor
(3) EricBess

Not too many people lost points but the ones who did were the ones who couldn't afford to :)

rokapokes's up.

E

EricBess

rokapoke;290977 said:
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little vanity every now and then.
No argument here, but when the trade off is poking your eye out, I'll forfeit vanity personally :D. My son and wife have a fear of popcycle sticks - to each his own ;)

Spiderman said:
Not too many people lost points but the ones who did were the ones who couldn't afford to
Sigh...I would have hit the ones that could have afforded a point or two and evened this whole thing up.

R

rokapoke

All right, I have absolutely no idea how this one will turn out, but I feel I'm in the minority with my opinion here...

Never have I ever found Angelina Jolie attractive. Not the slightest bit. Think of me what you will...

(...but I'm a Catherine Zeta-Jones man. Just to stave off the rumors.)

D

DarthFerret

I lose a point, but only because of one movie where she looked pretty good. Grrr...usually I only find redheads attractive. Damn you Tomb Raider!

E

EricBess

See, I'm sort of with DarthFerret on this one. In general, I agree with you rokapoke, I don't see what the big deal is and I don't think she is particularly attractive.

But, there are a couple of films where she is. I'm thinking more Mr and Mrs Smith than Tomb Raider, but yeah, I guess I better lose a point also.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This is a weird one. I mean what counts as finding someone attractive? Most of the time I probably don't even notice that I have until something calls my attention to the fact and...okay yeah, I definitely lose a point.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Scores so far - only turgy22 and train are left to answer.

(0) Spiderman
(1) turgy22
(5) Oversoul
(2) Mooseman
(2) train
(3) DarthFerret
(5) Melkor
(2) EricBess
(2) Rokapoke