Well, I've never...

Melkor

Who's expectation are we talking about, mine or the financial institution? No, I lose.
I was considering "I've never been to Kent, Washington" but figured that wouldn't be very sporting.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Melkor;291709 said:
Who's expectation are we talking about, mine or the financial institution?
Well, the financial institution's, I guess. Good point, though.

No, I lose.
Or win, depending on your perspective.

I was considering "I've never been to Kent, Washington" but figured that wouldn't be very sporting.
I, on the other hand, have been to San Francisco.

R

rokapoke

Melkor;291709 said:
Way back when I was still in the game I considered stating that I had never spent more than two consecutive weeks outside of Pennsylvania, but had the same reservations. And I figured that lightening it to more than two consecutive weeks outside the state in which I was born was likely to catch only a few people, so I avoided it altogether.

It was a very interesting game, and now we know that Oversoul knows nothing of the world from personal experience :D.

E

EricBess

Melkor;291709 said:
The game sort of changes when there are only 2 people left because you can go for specific attacks. For example, "I've never been to Kent" probably wouldn't have been very effective early game anyway.

turgy22

Nothing Special
EricBess;291714 said:
The game sort of changes when there are only 2 people left because you can go for specific attacks. For example, "I've never been to Kent" probably wouldn't have been very effective early game anyway.
Yeah, I think that's exactly the sort of thing you go for late in the game.

T

train

I'd a kept a point...

I wonder if it's feasible to play another - but eliminate the statements in this one from being used in it...