Well, I've never...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think the only question is does turgy22 lose a point or not. Who makes the ruling, the answerer, the questioner, or take a vote and majority rules?

E

EricBess

turgy needs to ultimately decide. He can ask for clarification and get opinions from everyone else, but it's his call in the end.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think he believes "no" so I guess he's keeping his point. Same with DF.

Everyone else has been adjusted (including Melkor's add of the marriage point and subtraction of this point, so he stays the same), so it's DF's turn

(5) DarthFerret
(6) Melkor
(5) EricBess
(4) Rokapoke
(3) Spiderman
(4) turgy22
(7) Oversoul
(4) Mooseman
(4) train

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'm obviously biased, so I'd prefer to defer to the opinions of others. And it's my understanding that Melkor and (possibly) Oversoul are basically in the same situation as me, except I still have Quicktime on my computer.

Going by train's official statement of "I have never owned an Apple/Macintosh product," I would say I pass, since I have never owned any such products. Of course, his parenthetical addendum called into question my position, but if it hadn't been written, I wouldn't have even given a second thought to my answer (no).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EricBess said it's up to you, so however you feel about it is the way it goes. It's just a game, anyway :) (same with the others, I or someone else can edit it if they clarify their position to a definite yes or no)

R

rokapoke

For the record, if anybody wants to double-check their points, here's a summary of the statements made so far.

"Never have I ever..."
...seen the movie "Titanic" (Melkor)
...owned a dog (EricBess)
...watched any "American Idol" (rokapoke)
...bought Magic cards in the past 5 years (Spiderman)
...read anything from the Harry Potter books (turgy22)
...drunk an alcoholic beverage (Oversoul)
...been married (Mooseman)
...owned an Apple/Macintosh product (train)

Melkor

Spidey, you've got to be more obstinate. Stop doing so many "things" or else you'll be out of this game in the minimum 11 rounds. So it is DarthFerret's turn?

E

EricBess

I should be at 5. Spidey is just way too well rounded as a person :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Edited to give you back a point.

Yeah, what can I say... apparently I like to try/do things others don't :) Apparently Oversoul doesn't do much of anything :D

D

DarthFerret

(5) DarthFerret
(6) Melkor
(5) EricBess
(4) Rokapoke
(3) Spiderman
(4) turgy22
(7) Oversoul
(4) Mooseman
(4) train

I have never stayed overnight in a medical care facility as a patient (hospital, surgical center, vet clinic, etc...).

E

EricBess

Vet clinic? Really? ;)

I've never stayed "overnight"...More like "all week" in the ICU, so I'm good, right?...Right???

Okay, I guess I'm officially at 4 now.

R

rokapoke

The only time I stayed overnight at a hospital was when my wife was the patient, when our daughter was born. So I'm keeping my point, since I was not a patient.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'm down another point.

I never thought getting neutered would come back to bite me like this. Oh well, it's important to do one's part to help control the human population.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Melkor;290838 said:
I have never to my memory spent a night in the hospital or the Vet clinic for that matter.
That wording complicates things a bit. We couldn't remember having stayed in a hospital overnight as infants even if it is the case that we did. So what does that count as?

I actually do remember being hospitalized with croup and being in an oxygen tent when I was three years old. I don't remember staying overnight, but I wouldn't stake my life on it that I didn't...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the update on scores so far:

(6) Melkor
(4) EricBess
(4) Rokapoke
(3) Spiderman
(3) turgy22
(7) Oversoul
(4) Mooseman
(3) train
(5) DarthFerret

It appears Oversoul would like some clarification on the question about whether he loses a point. In the meantime, it's Melkor's turn.

E

EricBess

My personal opinion - if you were young enough when it happened that you don't remember whether or not you stayed overnight, then you shouldn't lose a point. I suppose you could always call your parents and ask them, but that seems a bit much for just a game :D.

Then again, Oversoul still has 7 points so maybe he should just axe one on general principle ;) (j/k)