(9) Spiderman
(9) turgy22
(9) Oversoul
(10) Mooseman
(9) train
(9) DarthFerret
(10) Melkor
Brutal hit, Melkor...Nice one.

I don't think mine will be quite so devistating, but hopefully I'll get a few of you.

Well I've never... had a dog.

R

rokapoke

I have also never had a dog... my parents got dogs once my brother and I were both out of the house, but not me!

D

DarthFerret

I can honestly say I have never had a dog either. I have had cats, rabbits, snakes, even a tarantula, but never a dog. This might be due to the fact that I absolutely despise dogs. Dont judge me!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I've never had a dog either. The only pets I've actually owned were chameleons. If we're talking about having lived in a household with one, other people in my family have had more kinds of animals than I can remember, but the only ones that were actually mine were chameleons.

E

EricBess

So if anyone needs to hit Oversoul specifically later in the game, don't forget the Chameleons :D Honestly, I was figuring a few more people whould have had dogs :(

T

train

Current Points:

(9) rokapoke
(8) Spiderman
(8) turgy22
(9) Oversoul
(9) Mooseman
(8) train
(9) DarthFerret
(10) Melkor
(9) EricBess

Rokapoke is up...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, technically, my family (meaning my parents) got the dog when I was just a wee lad, but I consider that the same as "owning" it myself, since it was the family dog.

T

train

I think technically our dogs have "owned" us... but that's what we get when we have larger breeds... ;)

turgy22

Nothing Special
Well, EB never mentioned ownership. He said he never "had" a dog, which implies to me having lived with one. I didn't really want either of the two dogs I've shared a home with, but once you're living with a dog, it's part of the family whether you like it or not.

R

rokapoke

Current Points:

(9) rokapoke
(8) Spiderman
(8) turgy22
(9) Oversoul
(9) Mooseman
(8) train
(9) DarthFerret
(10) Melkor
(9) EricBess

Thanks for the tallying, train! Less work for me.

I'll see if I can shame a few of you into losing a point... Never have I watched the crap-fest that is American Idol.