Welcome to Killer Joe's Cafe

Killer Joe

Ransac: Thanks for watchin' the counter for me this past week my lawyer and I had to go to court because Josef is sueing me for Unemployment! Now whatthe hel are you doing with a flaming turkey in your panties? :p

N

Nightstalkers

Recently I had to go to court because one of my past clients decided that they wanted to sue me for watches we were holding for payment.

So far the five checks he's sent me have all bounced and he still doesn't have any watches. Gotta love contracts.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oooo! Almost forgot something!

*Ransac thaws Mooseman and disenchant the Frozen Solid on the fridge/freezer.*

KJ, when the fridge/freezer thaws, Nightstalkers should still be in there. The fridge/freezer has been animated, so I froze it until you got back. I imagine that YOU can take care of it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Mooseman is moosenapped by a herd of terrorist seals..... as a warm, spring fresh brezze wafts through the kitchen door.

Killer Joe

Mooseman said:
Mooseman is moosenapped by a herd of terrorist seals..... as a warm, spring fresh brezze wafts through the kitchen door.
...what, those globs of wax on letters from the olden days? :rolleyes:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac walks back into the cafe after a hiatus.*

Hey, KJ! I never got paid for watching the counter!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*steps out of the fridge completely clad in a cardboard carapase*

Hee hee... I love selling real estate.

Killer Joe

Whatinthehell happened to my shop!?

*KJ starts to clear things up and starts a regular pot of coffee*

"Ranny!?!!!!!!"

N

Nightstalkers

*walks to the door and opens it only to see a vast blackness and a meteor float past. After a few moments staring at the floating object and a blank expression on his face, the Nightstalker closes the door and turns to Joe*

I think they relocated your cafe to put in a parking lot.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac happens to be walking by the shop when he hears KJ yelling.*

What do YOU want??? You better be calling me to pay me for all the time I spent behind that counter for you!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*stuffs Ransac's pockets full of Bush dollars and hides in the freezer*

Killer Joe

DF: Ch-Yeah! Here's yer cup-o-joe.
Ransac: Paying? You get this mess cleaned up and we'll talk about paying, oh Brother!

*KJ starts assessing the damage and starts with the freezer...*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Clean up WHAT?!?!?!?!?!???! You're joking!!!!!!!! I worked for months without pay and then left. You want me to work, you're gonna have to fork over some back-pay... or else I'm going to work somewhere else!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*pops out of the freezer with kerosine and a lighter*

Did someone say... cleanup?