Welcome to Killer Joe's Cafe

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Son of a!!!!!!

*Ransac casts Frozen solid on the freeze, preventing it from leaving the kitchen.*

Well, we need a new fridge, but now we have a freezer!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Outside the kitchen door a glimpse is caught of mooseman chasing the refrig on his Pea Picker 5 speed bicycle...... "Woo Hoo"......... "Round-em, Move-em out"

tag guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Unfortunately, Mooseman is a victim of the Frozen Solid spell, too.*

What an awkward pose to be frozen in!

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*sneaks into the kitchen and pulls a frozen pie out of the "freezer"*

So hard to get custom confections now-a-days.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac points a shotgun at Nightstalkers.*

You WERE gonna pay for that pie, right?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oh, it's loaded with pies, all right. But, it's DAY-OLD PIES!!!!!! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

What!? What is that you say? Old man Calhoone's barn is on fire!? Whointhehell is THIS!? KJ's cellphone beeps for another incomming call: Hello? Ranny? Nighty-Night is Pie-ing around again? And he animated the fridge?

Okay, here's what you do: You go into the back room, the secret door is next to the closet, you go in , never mind the "lost souls" floating around, and go into my desk and you get the "Pie Guard" and wear it. Nighty-Nights antics will be no more. After that, then tap Moosie on the eyeball to see if he's okay, if he is then keep him that way. BTW, what position was he frozen in?

*click*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac takes note that Mooseman was in "bull-bucked" position and heads to the back room.*

Now...... what was I supposed to do... lots of "lost souls"....... hmmm....... eh, I give up.

*Ransac invades Nightstalkers's pie fort and knocks him out with a blow to the head via a lead rabbit. Ransac throws Nightstalkers into the freezer.*

Problem solved.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*Looks across a frozen tundra*

*looks at what he's drinking then back at the frozen tundra*

If I knew this was in here, I'd have started an icecream business a long time ago.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm..... Nightstalkers is in the freezer..... Mooseman is frozen to it...... Orgg exploded.......... Zigathon passed out from lack of coffee during a samurai fight.......... Tabasco is still hiding behind his Darksteel umbrella.............. Killer Joe is off chasing the oven...........

Nope, nothing out of the ordinary. Oversoul! DarthFerret! You guys still up for more food or drink?

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Well, I never got that turkey dinner now did I?

So, in this case, can I have a Diet Chocolate Cherry Fudge Popsicle?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac pulls a live turkey out of the pantry, casts Fireball on it, and puts it on a platter.*

Here's your turkey dinner We don't have popsicles at this establishment, BUT there is Diet Chocolate Cherry Fudge flavored Soft Serve Ice Cream in the "Do-It-Yourself" dispenser over there. Here's a cup.

That'll be $13.32, plus tip.

Ransac, cpa trash man

tag guard

O

orgg

I'm still here. 'twas just my contact that exploded. Now I'm half-blind.

N

Nightstalkers

*the freezer hops out front and opens, a Diet Chocolate Cherry Fudge Popsicle flies out and hits DarthFerret in the head*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Crud-Buckets! My plot to horde all of the Diet Chocolate Cherry Fudge Popsicles has been revealed!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man