Warhammer Quest: Starting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Also, I never worked out for sure who is carrying these items that you removed from the False Tomb of Shalaz...

-Unidentified coinlike stone
-Unidentified grey stone orb
-Shalaz's Notes
-Levos Focus Compendium
-Sylvan Epic
-The Spagyrick Key
-Necromancy Books

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dorgath will try to identify all items found in the west chamber.

I'll carry all the other items unless someone wants them

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Throg obtained Bladed Boots (allow for a kick attack once per turn at -1 to hit and +1 Strength).

Dorgath obtained Boots of Battle (allow for a kick attack once per turn at -1 to hit and +Strength; are enchanted to be a perfect fit for whoever wears them).

Dorgath sees that there is not much incense left in the jar, but cannot identify it.

Dorgath identifies a Rune of Smiting (when bonded to a weapon, the weapon deals an additional 1D6 damage on a natural to-hit roll of 5 or 6).

Dorgath identifies a Lifestone. It has the power to transfer life force from a willing donor to the bearer, so while it couldn't harm monsters in battle, it could be used to keep a Warrior alive at the cost of wounding one of his companions. It must recharge between uses, so it can only be activated once per adventure.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dorgath touches the Rune of Smiting to his Great Axe. The rune fuses permanently with his weapon, bestowing its magical properties on the axe.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Praise Valaya! Now that's what I'm talking about."

Dorgath will put on his Boots of Battle and is ready to move out (we've checked all the rooms now, right?)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yes, you've cleared all the rooms now.

You travel back along the road. At first, the journey is uneventful. Then as you turn on the winding road, Carrow spots some zombies clustered together about 200 feet in front of you. They do not seem to notice your presence yet...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Throg tries to make a head-count, but some bushes obscure things and make it impossible to be exact from this location. He estimates 6-10.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Careful you clumsy dwarf, there may be something far more powerful nearby, zombies are usually not found in nature.....
Carrow scans the surrounding area for trouble

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Let me See what is to be found." Carrow will slip into whatever cover he can find and try to see if this is an ambush. What is the lay of the land around here?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
On getting a closer look, Carrow spots eight zombies, but no one else. The zombies are just standing around as though they're waiting for something. The road is slightly muddy nearby and the still-wet footprints look much too numerous to be from this group of zombies only...

Status
Not open for further replies.