Warhammer Quest: Starting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
In a flash of insight, Kelgar discerns that the device serves to block certain energies. It might even prevent magical spells from being cast. Fortunately, it has had no effect on Kelgar's own powers. Now that he is aware of it, Kelgar can even sense the presence that is being held back by the device. Curiously, the ghosts and wraiths did not seem affected. Whatever this being is, its nature is entirely different from those creatures...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Well, the other rooms are full of undead... are we fully healed? Maybe we should be so so that we can tackle whatever we might release..."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dorgath is at 13/14 Wounds. Assuming that Kelgar moves to be adjacent to him, he can heal Dorgath and everyone will be at full Wounds for next turn.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No more doors. Well, Dorgath searched this tomb chamber for secret doors, the rooms right after the entrance were lined with alcoves. The hallways weren't usually searched, but didn't have much room anyway. The other tomb chambers (the ones with the wraiths) still haven't been investigated, although no one noticed any doors from where they were standing.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Yeah, I don't think we want to go messing around with wraiths. So I guess we can heal up and take our chances and see what's being held back or go back to town and ask around and do some research."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'd have gotten back to this sooner, but I was a bit busy. Now that my exam is out of the way, I'm a bit less busy...

So what are you going to use to break the device?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Weapons the party is carrying at this time...

Throg: Axe of Mighty Striking (equipped), Hellfire Sword, Sword of Defiance.

Dorgath: Axe (equipped), Unidentified Wand.

Kelgar: Warhammer (equipped).

Carrow: Sword of Hoeth (equipped), Bow (8 arrows remaining), Sword.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Throg grabs what looks like a particularly weak point and pries. At first, it looks like nothing is happening. As Throg heaves, a section of the device comes loose and breaks off suddenly, throwing Throg to the ground and landing on top of him. Throg takes 2 damage from the broken glass and stonework that comes down on him.

The strange fluids pouring from the device evaporate. There is a crackling sound in the air near the device. In a flash of light, a glowing humanoid appears, floating above the tomb...

"Greetings, adventurers."

Status
Not open for further replies.