Warhammer Quest: Death Below Karak Azgal

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Aye, that's a sight for sore eyes. Let's see what the skeleton has." Dorgath moves to investigate/search the skeleton.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dorgath's attempt at identifying the skeleton's items is interrupted by three more giant spiders that crawl out of the well and attack him.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Carrow slices all three spiders to pieces before anyone else can do anything.

(Throg, Dorgath, Kelgar: 6 gold each, Carrow: 27 gold)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I am now bored and irritated, by this place....... maybe someone should fire the hole they keep coming up?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dorgath attempts to identify the items, but they are covered in webbing an grime. It takes him the rest of the turn to clear the items off. Three more spiders climb out of the well...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Seriously? Elf, get to chop-choppin'!"

Dorgath will join the fray, if there is one after the elf is done.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This time Carrow misses. Throg chops one spider in half and Dorgath chops up the other two before the spiders can ensnare anyone.

(Throg: 14 gold, Dorgath: 19 gold, Carrow, Kelgar: 6 gold each)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
There is a huge blast as the firebomb detonates under pressure. Slime gushes out of the well. You worry that this was a bad idea.

-Throg collects 38 gold.
-Dorgath collects 186 gold.
-Kelgar collects 38 gold.
-Carrow collects 38 gold.

Nope. That was totally a good idea. And Dorgath identifies the helmet as ordinary. Considering that it's been sitting here for a while it's not pretty, but it would still provide protection (+1) for the person that wore it.

Dorgath identifies a Berserker Sword (it has a bonus that only applies to Barbarian characters).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. You should have put more suspense in the "worrying if it was a bad idea" to the "Nope, good idea" lines :)

Dorgath will put on the helmet if he's not currently wearing on (sorry, I forgot if I am). If he is wearing one, he'll offer it to anyone else who might want it, else he'll just carry it to sell later. (And can't remember if Throg is a Barbarian)

"Anyone want this sword? Good for Barbarians!"

Else he'll carry that too. Then he'll check the room for secret doors/traps/loose stones/anything that might be hidden.

turgy22

Nothing Special
"Barbarian!? I'm a Chaos Warrior. A simple-minded barbarian could never comprehend the subtleties inherent in the path of Chaos. The only value that sword has to me is the gold I could get from selling it."