Warhammer Quest: Death Below Karak Azgal

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll Fire arrows if they are far enough away, otherwise its sword beating time

I may miss a day or two, my daughter is moving into an apartment this week..... I hate moving.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll go into melee after throwing the Firebomb and if there's any Spiders left (keeping an eye out on that slime).

Moving does suck. I hope she doesn't have a lot of stuff :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
-Kelgar blesses Carrow with Vanquish. Carrow has an extra attack this turn.
-Carrow shoots at the spiders, but his arrow misses and lands in one of the webs instead.
-Carrow skewers a spider with a perfect shot.
-Dorgath lobs a bomb at the spiders, taking care to get it so that Throg is not in the blast radius. Four spiders perish and a few of the webs are incinerated too.
-Throg cuts a spider in half with his axe.
-Throg splits a spider's head with a kick attack.
-Throg laughs like a maniac and lunges at a spider, sinking his fangs into it. The spider succumbs to Throg's venom and dies. Or maybe the force of the bite killed it. I don't actually know. This isn't something that normally comes up. Giant spiders are supposed to bite you, not the other way around.
-Dorgath catches up to Throg and rips through a spider with his axe.
-Dorgath's deathblow decapitates another spider.
-Dorgath kicks at the last remaining spider, but the monster retreats just in time to avoid the attack.
-The last remaining giant spider ensnares Throg in web. Throg may do nothing until he is free!
-Kelgar catches up to Throg and brings his hammer down on the spider.
-Kelgar's Ring of Command increases the strength of his attack.
-The spider is very thoroughly destroyed.
-Throg collects 42 gold.
-Dorgath collects 65 gold.
-Kelgar collects 31 gold.
-Carrow collects 27 gold.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Now that's what I'm talking about!

Let's stay together and let Throg search the chest and then we'll move over to the skeleton and check that out next."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
-The Power Phase is 5 for this turn.
-Kelgar fails to bless anything.
-Carrow charges the spiders, but trips as he loses control of the Sword of Hoeth.
-Dorgath chops through a spider, killing it.
-Kelgar brings his hammer down toward a spider, but his target shuffles out of the way.
-A spider bites Throg, dealing 1 damage.
-A spider bites Throg, dealing 1 damage.
-Kelgar taps into his Ring of Jade, a bright light flashes and Throg is fully healed.
-Kelgar collects 10 gold for his healing efforts.
-Throg becomes enraged and breaks free of the webbing.
-Throg cuts a spider in half.
-Throg's deathblow slashes a spider, which retreats, then collapses, dead.
-Throg collects 19 gold.
-Dorgath collects 12 gold.
-Kelgar collects 7 gold.
-Carrow collects 7 gold.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ugh.... darkness, dankness and giant dwarf-eating bugs..... hurry up and search the chest so we can get going..... hell waits for no one.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Throg will continue on his long, arduous trip to search the chest.
Throg finds his journey to the chest is much faster once he is no longer ensnared in spiderwebs. He searches it carefully. His caution turns out to be warranted: he notices that the latch is trapped. He is also unlucky, accidentally fumbling and releasing the trap just after finding it. He tries to jump out of the way, but a dart from the wall hits him in the chest.

Throg takes 7 damage from the trap.