Tribal II - Big Blue Limited Mythosx Oversoul Spiderman

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm almost positive I made a post about Swordsing something else, forgetting that I had already used it on the Sliver Overlord. And realizing it to be ridiculous, just deleted the post and went back and read over the situation to grasp exactly what was going on (I figured if I edited it, someone might happen by and read it and respond to it before I was done changing it, since I was trying to take my time). It was completely different from the post where I hit the Overlord, so I have no clue how that was also deleted. Maybe in my haste I deleted the wrong post and then, seeing that the post I wanted to delete was still there, assumed that my deletion attempt had failed and tried again. I dunno.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So I should restore it? 'Cause otherwise subsequent posts from mythosx killing Limited doesn't make too much sense.

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Play False Prophet, done.

Mythosx
Life: 4
Library: 114
Hand: 2
In Play:
-(T,U) Islandx2
-(T,U,U) Forestx3
-(T,U,U) Plainsx3
-(T,U,U) Swampx2
-(T,U,U) Mountainx3
-Acidic Sliver (2/2, All slivers gainm "2,sacrifice this sliver:this sliver deals 2 points of damage to target creature or player.")
-Sliver Queen (7/7 2:put a 1/1 colorless sliver token into play.)
Graveyard: Quick Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Explosive Vegetationx2, Harrow, Forest, Lay of the Land, Quick Sliver, Crystalline Sliver, Talon Sliver, Blade Sliver
Removed From Game: Sliver Overlord

BigBlue
Life: 51
Library: 42
Hand: 3
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (TTT)
-Starlit Sanctum (U) {T:1;B,T,Sacrifice a cleric:Target player loses life equal to cleric's power; W,T,Sacrifice a cleric: I gain life equal to cleric's toughness}
-Tainted Field (T)
-Scrubland (U)

(S) False Prophet (2/2; When ~this goes to the gy from play, remove all creatures in play from the game)

Graveyard: Doubtless One, Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimater, Cabal Archon

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 18
Library: 40
Hand: 4
In Play:
-Plains x5 (U, U, U, U, U)
-Lightning Greaves
Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist
RFG: Shaman en-Kor x4

M

mythosx

Spiderman said:
So I should restore it? 'Cause otherwise subsequent posts from mythosx killing Limited doesn't make too much sense.
Yeah..i only responded to the post by killing limited cuz I didn't want my overlord to be removed from game..if he isn't swordsing...then I still keep my overlord...

M

mythosx

sigh...im pretty much at big blue's mercy at this point...im only at 4 health... :(

I don't mind them dying...I mind them removed.

B

BigBlue

I know... I figured that out when you chose to sac your overlord rather than gain 7 life... I'm assuming something wicked would revive them....

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
Yeah, please do. I still can't believe I managed to delete the wrong post, but at least I got the other one too somehow (or it wasn't posted at all and I just freaked out and thought I hit the submit button). That one would have been even more confusing...

Edit: Oops. I seem to have had the same thing happen as what happened in the alphabet game that one time. For some reason when I clicked "last page" for this thread, it took me to the second to last page and I didn't see your message about having already restored it. Oh well.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Draw, go.

Mythosx
Library: 114
Hand: 2
In Play:
-(T,U) Islandx2
-(T,U,U) Forestx3
-(T,U,U) Plainsx3
-(T,U,U) Swampx2
-(T,U,U) Mountainx3
-Acidic Sliver (2/2, All slivers gainm "2,sacrifice this sliver:this sliver deals 2 points of damage to target creature or player.")
-Sliver Queen (7/7 2:put a 1/1 colorless sliver token into play.)
Graveyard: Quick Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Explosive Vegetationx2, Harrow, Forest, Lay of the Land, Quick Sliver, Crystalline Sliver, Talon Sliver, Blade Sliver

BigBlue
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (TTT)
-Starlit Sanctum (U) {T:1;B,T,Sacrifice a cleric:Target player loses life equal to cleric's power; W,T,Sacrifice a cleric: I gain life equal to cleric's toughness}
-Tainted Field (T)
-Scrubland (U)

(S) False Prophet (2/2; When ~this goes to the gy from play, remove all creatures in play from the game)

Graveyard: Doubtless One, Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimater, Cabal Archon

Oversoul
Library: 39
Hand: 5
In Play:
-Lightning Greaves
Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist

B

BigBlue

No response... (boy, this could take a while.... if you wait for me after every token etc...)

M

mythosx

ok I better top deck something spectacular or im boned...Ill have to wait till i get home to see what I draw...

M

mythosx

Untap, Upkeep, draw.....

fook

gooooo...

Mythosx
Library: 112
In Play:
-(U,U) Islandx2
-(U,U,U) Forestx3
-(U,U,U) Plainsx3
-(U,U,U) Swampx2
-(U,U,U) Mountainx3
-Sliver Queen (7/7, 2:put a 1/1 colorless sliver token into play.)
-Sliver Token (1/1, Sliver token, colorless)

BigBlue
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (TTT)
-Tainted Field (T)
-Scrubland (U)

Oversoul
In Play:
-Lightning Greaves

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Go.

Mythosx
In Play:
-(U,U) Islandx2
-(U,U,U) Forestx3
-(U,U,U) Plainsx3
-(U,U,U) Swampx2
-(U,U,U) Mountainx3

BigBlue
Library: 41
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (UUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Scrubland (U)

(U) False Prophet (2/2; When ~this goes to the gy from play, remove all creatures in play from the game)

Oversoul
In Play:
-Lightning Greaves

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Draw, go.

Mythosx
In Play:
-(U,U) Islandx2
-(U,U,U) Forestx3
-(U,U,U) Plainsx3
-(U,U,U) Swampx2
-(U,U,U) Mountainx3

BigBlue
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (UUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Scrubland (U)

(U) False Prophet (2/2; When ~this goes to the gy from play, remove all creatures in play from the game)

Oversoul
Library: 38
Hand: 6
In Play:
-Lightning Greaves

B

BigBlue

Before the second one comes into play I will Tap the Scrubland for B, and the Sanctum, sacrificing the False Prophet to have you lose 2 life.

Which of course removes all creatures in play from the game... I'm assuming you are sac'ing the other 4 to deal 8 to me... end result is you have a 1/1 sliver and are at 2 while I am at 43... and it's your turn.

Also, I gave my play to Oversoul. I am pretty busy with work this week and will be very sporadic with looking here... I'll try to do it at least once a day...

M

mythosx

As... you called it...I sack all the slivers...take 10

Untap Upkeep draw...play a swamp
barbed sliver
swing with the token for 7...

done

Mythosx
Life: 2
In Play:
-(T,T) Islandx2
-(T,T,T) Forestx3
-(T,T,T) Plainsx3
-(T,T,T,T) Swampx2
-(T,T,T) Mountainx3
-(U) Sliver Token (1/1, Colorless Sliver Token.)
-(U) Barbed Sliver (2/2, All slivers gain, "2: this sliver gets +1/+0".)

BigBlue
Life: 43 (36?)
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (UUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Scrubland (U)

Oversoul
Library: 38
Hand: 6
In Play:
-Lightning Greaves