Tribal II - Big Blue Limited Mythosx Oversoul Spiderman

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Block the Doubtless One with Mother of Runes and tap her to give herself protection from white.

Edit: There was a power surge or something while I was watching a movie and when I later tried to use my computer, it wouldn't work. I don't know what happened, so I'm not sure if I'll get my computer back. But I might not be on for a while. We'll see. :(

B

BigBlue

Play Misery Charm, choosing to kill target cleric - your summon sick Mom (which gives me a Zombie Token... Done after that. Hope your PC is ok...

BigBlue
Life: 47
Library: 27
Hand: 4
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (UUUUU)
-Starlit Sanctumx3 (UUU) {T:1;B,T,Sacrifice a cleric:Target player loses life equal to cleric's power; W,T,Sacrifice a cleric: I gain life equal to cleric's toughness}
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (TUU)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Aven Redeemer(2/2 Flying W; T:prevent the next 2 damage to target player or creature)
(T) Aven Redeemer(2/2 Flying W; T:prevent the next 2 damage to target player or creature)
(T) Doubtless One (6/6 W; Whenever ~this deals damage I gain that much life; P/T = # clerics in play)
(T) Rotlung Reanimator (2/2 B; Whenever ~this or any cleric goes to GY from play, put a 2/2 Zombie Token in play)
(T) Edgewalker (2/2 WB; Clerics I play cost WB less to cast - can only be used for colored mana)
(S) Zombie Token (2/2 B)

Graveyard: Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimater, Cabal Archon, False Prophet, False Prophet, Misery Charm

Removed From Game : none

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 56
Library: 25
Hand: 7
In Play:
-Plains x11 (U, U, U, U, U, U, U, U, U, U, U)
-Mother of Runes (1/1, T)

-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Graveyard: Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist

RFG: Shaman en-Kor x4

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Whew. My computer is fine now. It had me worried for a while there...

Okay, I'll Worthy Cause my Mother of Runes with the buyback. Misery Charm fizzles.

Untap, draw, Daru Spiritualist. Done.

BigBlue
Life: 47
Library: 27
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (UUUUU)
-Starlit Sanctumx3 (UUU) {T:1;B,T,Sacrifice a cleric:Target player loses life equal to cleric's power; W,T,Sacrifice a cleric: I gain life equal to cleric's toughness}
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (TUU)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Doubtless One (6/6 W; Whenever ~this deals damage I gain that much life; P/T = # clerics in play)
(T) Rotlung Reanimator (2/2 B; Whenever ~this or any cleric goes to GY from play, put a 2/2 Zombie Token in play)
(T) Edgewalker (2/2 WB; Clerics I play cost WB less to cast - can only be used for colored mana)
(S) Zombie Token (2/2 B)

Graveyard: Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimater, Cabal Archon, False Prophet, False Prophet, Misery Charm

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 55
In Play:
-Mother of Runes (1/1, T)

-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Graveyard: Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Play Doubtless One, Attack with Everything else, Done after that.

BigBlue
Life: 47 (55?)
Library: 26
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (TTTUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (UUU)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Doubtless One (8/8 W; Whenever ~this deals damage I gain that much life; P/T = # clerics in play)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(S) Doubtless One (8/8 W; Whenever ~this deals damage I gain that much life; P/T = # clerics in play)

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 55 (-73?)
In Play:
-Mother of Runes (1/1, U)
-Daru Spiritualist (1/1, S)
-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll block Rotlung Reanimator with Mother of Runes and Daru Spiritualist (dealing enough damage to kill it). Assuming you distribute the damage to kill both of my blockers, I'll tap Mother of Runes to save Daru Spiritualist. Responses? If none, I'll Worthy Cause Mother of Runes with buyback.

B

BigBlue

No Responses... so the board looks like this then... (I get 2 Zombie tokens, one from Mom, and one from the Reanimator...) (I'm not tapping your mana for the WC - you'll be untapping soon anyways)

(You have 24 cards left in your library prior to this draw, right?)

BigBlue
Life: 55
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (TTTUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (UUU)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(S) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(S) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(S) Doubtless One (6/6 W; Whenever ~this deals damage I gain that much life; P/T = # clerics in play)

Graveyard: Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimator, Cabal Archon, False Prophet, False Prophet, Misery Charm, Misery Charm, Rotlung Reanimator

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 72
In Play:
-Daru Spiritualist (1/1, S)
-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Graveyard: Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, Soul Warden, equip both of my clerics with a Lightning Greaves each. Go.

BigBlue
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (TTTUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (UUU)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Doubtless One (7/7 W; Whenever ~this deals damage I gain that much life; P/T = # clerics in play)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(S) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(S) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(S) Doubtless One (7/7 W; Whenever ~this deals damage I gain that much life; P/T = # clerics in play)

Graveyard: Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimator, Cabal Archon, False Prophet, False Prophet, Misery Charm, Misery Charm, Rotlung Reanimator

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 72
Library: 23
In Play:
-Plains x11 (T, U, U, U, U, U, U, U, U, U, U)
-Daru Spiritualist (1/1, U)
-Soul Warden (1/1, U)
-Lightning Greaves (attached to Daru Spiritualist)
-Lightning Greaves (attached to Soul Warden)

Graveyard: Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist

M

mythosx

the game just got exciting.....see if you do the math....all variables remaining constant...Oversoul can only do 56 points of damage before he draws out and BB has 55 points of life. im interested to see if oversoul has what it takes to finish this match.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
mythosx said:
the game just got exciting.....see if you do the math....all variables remaining constant...Oversoul can only do 56 points of damage before he draws out and BB has 55 points of life. im interested to see if oversoul has what it takes to finish this match.
His Doubtless Ones will net him more life than my 1/1's can take away. I can still outmuscle him, but there is a card I need to draw first. I have three copies of it left in my library but I simply am not drawing into it...

B

BigBlue

Hmm.... well with 3 copies of it, you are certain to run into one soon....

Untap, Draw, Attack with everything but one Redeemer, done after that.

BigBlue
Life: 55 (69?)
Hand: 5
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (UUUUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (UUU)
-Scrubland (U)

(U) Aven Redeemer(2/2 Flying W; T:prevent the next 2 damage to target player or creature)
(T) Doubtless One (7/7 W; Whenever ~this deals damage I gain that much life; P/T = # clerics in play)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 72 (- 91?)
In Play:
-Daru Spiritualist (1/1, U)
-Soul Warden (1/1, U)
-Lightning Greaves (attached to Daru Spiritualist)
-Lightning Greaves (attached to Soul Warden)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll block both Doubtless Ones. After damage goes on the stack, I'll Worthy Cause my Soul Warden without the buyback and my Daru Spiritualist with the buyback (two different Worthy Cause cards).

Untap, draw, done.

BigBlue
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (UUUUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (UUU)
-Scrubland (U)

(U) Aven Redeemer(2/2 Flying W; T:prevent the next 2 damage to target player or creature)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 64
Library: 22
In Play:
-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Graveyard: Daru Spiritualist, Worthy Cause, Soul Warden, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist

B

BigBlue

Your life is actually at 10^957 - 80, right? (were at -72, then took 10, then gained 2 back from WC, right?) (don't ask me how I came up with -91 at first - it would have been -96 if you'd taken it all.... )

Untap, Draw, Attack with everything but one redeemer, Done after that.

BigBlue
Life: 55 (65?)
Library: 24
Hand: 6
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (UUUUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (UUU)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Doubtless One (5/5 W; Whenever ~this deals damage I gain that much life; P/T = # clerics in play)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Doubtless One (5/5 W; Whenever ~this deals damage I gain that much life; P/T = # clerics in play)

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 80 (-100?)
Library: 22
In Play:
-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Graveyard: Daru Spiritualist, Worthy Cause, Soul Warden, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Draw, discard Disenchant, done.

BigBlue
Life: 65
Library: 24
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (UUUUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (UUU)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 100
Library: 21
In Play:
-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Graveyard: Disenchant, Daru Spiritualist, Worthy Cause, Soul Warden, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Play Misery Charm to return a Rotlung Reanimator from my GY to hand, play it, then attack with all available but one Redeemer, Done after that.

BigBlue
Life: 65 (77)
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (TTUUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (TTU)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(S) Rotlung Reanimator (2/2 B; Whenever ~this or another cleric goes to GY from play, put in a 2/2 Zombie Token)

Graveyard: Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimator, Cabal Archon, False Prophet, False Prophet, Misery Charm, Misery Charm, Misery Charm

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 100 (-122?)
In Play:
-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Graveyard: Disenchant, Daru Spiritualist, Worthy Cause, Soul Warden, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist

B

BigBlue

bastid..... Sac it to the Sanctum to have you lose 2 life (and get a ZT)....

BigBlue
Life: 77
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (TTUUU)
-Starlit Sanctumx3 (TUU) {T:1;B,T,Sacrifice a cleric:Target player loses life equal to cleric's power; W,T,Sacrifice a cleric: I gain life equal to cleric's toughness}
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (TTU)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(S) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)

Graveyard: Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimator, Cabal Archon, False Prophet, False Prophet, Misery Charm, Misery Charm, Misery Charm, Rotlung Reanimator

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 124
In Play:
-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Graveyard: Disenchant, Daru Spiritualist, Worthy Cause, Soul Warden, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist, Swords to Plowshares

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, draw...

It's about time. Here goes nothing...

Starlit Sanctum. I'll then tap nine Plains and float WWWWWWWWW in my mana pool. I'll play Balance using WW from that. Responses?

BigBlue
Life: 77
In Play:
-Plainsx5 (TTUUU)
-Starlit Sanctumx3 (TUU) {T:1;B,T,Sacrifice a cleric:Target player loses life equal to cleric's power; W,T,Sacrifice a cleric: I gain life equal to cleric's toughness}
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (TTU)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(S) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2 B)

Graveyard: Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimator, Cabal Archon, False Prophet, False Prophet, Misery Charm, Misery Charm, Misery Charm, Rotlung Reanimator

Removed From Game: none

Oversoul
Library: 20
In Play:
-Plains x11 (T, T, T, T, T, T, T, T, T, U, U)
-Starlit Sanctum (U)
-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Disenchant, Daru Spiritualist, Worthy Cause, Soul Warden, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist, Swords to Plowshares

B

BigBlue

1st, I hope I can hold you off with my life totals.... (my first response which I can say on a public board...)

Second, I will tap 2 plains and both sanctums, sacrificing one doubtless ones to gain 5 life, then the other to gain 4 life. I will tap my redeemer to prevent the next 2 damage to me. Balance goes off - unless you have something else. I will of course lose all my creatures to the gy and rfg on the tokens, I will lose 1 plains (a tapped one) making the board look like this (I think) (note you have 6 cards, not 5. You had seven drew to 8, played a sanctum and a balance - floating 7 mana)

BigBlue
Life: 86
In Play:
-Plainsx4 (TTTU)
-Starlit Sanctumx3 (TTT) {T:1;B,T,Sacrifice a cleric:Target player loses life equal to cleric's power; W,T,Sacrifice a cleric: I gain life equal to cleric's toughness}
-Tainted Field (U)
-Swampx3 (TTU)
-Scrubland (U)

Graveyard: Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimator, Cabal Archon, False Prophet, False Prophet, Misery Charm, Misery Charm, Misery Charm, Rotlung Reanimator, Doubtless One, Doubtless One, Aven Redeemer, Aven Redeemer, Edgewalker, Plains, Tainted Field

Removed From Game: none

Oversoul
Library: 20
In Play:
-Plains x11 (TTTTTTTTTUU)
-Starlit Sanctum (U)
-Lightning Greaves
-Lightning Greaves

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Disenchant, Daru Spiritualist, Worthy Cause, Soul Warden, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Daru Spiritualist, Soul Warden, Auriok Champion, Swords to Plowshares, Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist, Swords to Plowshares, Balance