Tribal II - Big Blue Limited Mythosx Oversoul Spiderman

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
End of Mythosx's turn, I'll Swords to Plowshares the Sliver Overlord (although he probably still kills us all unless someone wants to follow my move up with a Mind Twist).

He probably wants to respond to the Swords (and BB's turn might also be different in light of this), so I'll wait until after I've gotten the okay from both of them to take my turn.

B

BigBlue

It is most likely a mistake which will cost me any chance of victory... but I don't like that overlord... I know I could have knocked out 2 different players.... but I'll be honest, I sort of need someone else around with mythosx.... at least until I get a draw... I haven't seen any of my removal... I'm beginning to wonder if I pulled it from the deck...

M

mythosx

Oversoul said:
End of Mythosx's turn, I'll Swords to Plowshares the Sliver Overlord (although he probably still kills us all unless someone wants to follow my move up with a Mind Twist).

He probably wants to respond to the Swords (and BB's turn might also be different in light of this), so I'll wait until after I've gotten the okay from both of them to take my turn.
damn you oversoul...in response to that S-words...I'll pay 3 twice and search my library revealing another sliver overlord and a quick sliver....

naw..right now I can be taken out easily....im pretty weak...if you guys kicked me now I'd be out...can't say it will stay that way for too long though...

B

BigBlue

OK.... seeing the big monster appear then disappear.... it will probably change my turn, pending mythosx play...

B

BigBlue

My new play.... Attack mythosx with all the ZT... Attack Limited with the Archon for 2...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm not entirely clear on whether BB wants to do anything else for his turn. Regardless, here is my turn...

Untap, draw, go.

Limited
Life: 7
Library: 45
Hand: 2
In Play:
-3 Forest (TUU)
-4 Swamp (TTUU)
- Bane of the living (T) 4/3 {When unmorph, all creat get -x/-x}
- Saber Ants (T) 2/3 {I get insects for each damage dealt to it}
- Insect (T) 1/1
- Broken Fall {enchantment. Return to hand: Regen target creature}

Graveyard: Eradicate, Nantuko Vigilante, Broodhatch Nantuko, Tribal Forcemage

Mythosx
Life: 12
Library: 117?
Hand: 4?
In Play:
-(T,U) Islandx2
-(T,U,U) Forestx3
-(T,U,U) Plainsx3
-(T,U) Swampx2
-(T,U,U) Mountainx3
Graveyard: Explosive Vegetationx2, Harrow, Forest, Lay of the Land, Quick Sliver, Crystalline Sliver, Talon Sliver, Blade Sliver
RFG: Sliver Overlord

BigBlue
Life: 51
Hand: 1
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (TTU)
-Starlit Sanctum (U) {T:1;B,T,Sacrifice a cleric:Target player loses life equal to cleric's power; W,T,Sacrifice a cleric: I gain life equal to cleric's toughness}
-Tainted Field (T)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(S) Cabal Archon (2/2; B, Sacrifice a cleric: I gain 2 life, target player loses 2 life)

Graveyard: Doubtless One, Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimater

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 16
Library: 41
Hand: 5
In Play:
-Plains x4 (U, U, U, U)
-Lightning Greaves
Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist
RFG: Shaman en-Kor x4

Spiderman
Life: 2
Hand: 6
In Play:

(T, U, U, U, U, U) Plainsx6
(U) Sol Ring

-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if an opponent controls more land than me, search my library for up to 3 basic lands, reveal them, and put them in my hand. Shuffle my library afterwards)

(U) Leonin Skyhunter (WW, 3/3, flying, equipped with Leonin Scimitar)
Leonin Scimitar (gives +1/+1, equip 1)

Graveyard: Wasteland, Swords To Plowshares, Umezawa's Jitte, Swords to Plowshares, Taj-Nar Swordsmith

B

BigBlue

Limited... I'm not sure if your allowing the forcemage to die or not... I'll treat it as though you did... Also, I cleaned up your mana from the unmorphed forcemage (tapped one of each)

Mythosx... I don't know what 2 lands are untapped... I'm going to assume an Island and a Forest...

Oversoul... There are enough problems with the board layout that I'm posting the new board... It's your turn Spidey...

Limited
In Play:
-3 Forest (TTU)
-4 Swamp (TTTU)
- Insect (T) 1/1

Mythosx
Library: 117
Hand: 4
In Play:
-(T,U) Islandx2
-(T,T,U) Forestx3
-(T,T,T) Plainsx3
-(T,T) Swampx2
-(T,T,T) Mountainx3
Graveyard: Explosive Vegetationx2, Harrow, Forest, Lay of the Land, Quick Sliver, Crystalline Sliver, Talon Sliver, Blade Sliver

Removed From Game: Sliver Overlord

BigBlue
Library: 44
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (UUU)
-Starlit Sanctum (U) {T:1;B,T,Sacrifice a cleric:Target player loses life equal to cleric's power; W,T,Sacrifice a cleric: I gain life equal to cleric's toughness}
-Tainted Field (U)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Cabal Archon (2/2; B, Sacrifice a cleric: I gain 2 life, target player loses 2 life)

Graveyard: Doubtless One, Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimater

Oversoul
Hand: 6
In Play:
-Plains x4 (U, U, U, U)
-Lightning Greaves
Graveyard: Auriok Champion, Starlit Sanctum, Worthy Cause, Daru Spiritualist
RFG: Shaman en-Kor x4

Spiderman
In Play:

(T, T, U, U, U, U) Plainsx6
(U) Sol Ring

-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if an opponent controls more land than me, search my library for up to 3 basic lands, reveal them, and put them in my hand. Shuffle my library afterwards)

Graveyard: Wasteland, Swords To Plowshares, Umezawa's Jitte, Swords to Plowshares, Taj-Nar Swordsmith, Swords to Plowshares

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just a minor correction, it was Oversoul who cast the third Swords to Plowshares, not me... so I changed his and mine graveyard and hand size to reflect that...

Sorry you guys had to wait over the weekend...

Untap, During my upkeep, I'll get 2 more Plains with the Tax, Draw, Leonin Shikari, Skyhunter Cub, Done.

Limited
In Play:
-3 Forest (TTU)
-4 Swamp (TTTU)
- Insect (T) 1/1

Mythosx
In Play:
-(T,U) Islandx2
-(T,T,U) Forestx3
-(T,T,T) Plainsx3
-(T,T) Swampx2
-(T,T,T) Mountainx3

BigBlue
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (UUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Scrubland (U)

(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Cabal Archon (2/2; B, Sacrifice a cleric: I gain 2 life, target player loses 2 life)

Oversoul
In Play:
-Plains x4 (U, U, U, U)
-Lightning Greaves
RFG: Shaman en-Kor x4, Swords to Plowshares

Spiderman
Library: 38
Hand: 7
In Play:

(T, T, T, U, U, U) Plainsx6
(T) Sol Ring

(U) Leonin Shikari (1W, 2/2, I can play equip abilities anytime I can play an instant)
(U) Skyhunter Cub (2W, 2/2, if ~ is equipped, it gets +1/+1 and flying)

Graveyard: Wasteland, Swords To Plowshares, Umezawa's Jitte, Swords to Plowshares, Taj-Nar Swordsmith

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Tap out to play Evincar's Justice with buyback. (Black sorcery, Deals two damage to eacht creature and player)

Limited
Life: 5?
In Play:
-3 Forest (TTT)
-4 Swamp (TTTT)
- Bane of the living (U) 4/3 {When unmorph, all creat get -x/-x}
- Saber Ants (U) 2/3 {I get insects for each damage dealt to it}
- Insect (U) 1/1
- Insect (U) 1/1

Mythosx
Life: 10?
In Play:
-(T,U) Islandx2
-(T,T,U) Forestx3
-(T,T,T) Plainsx3
-(T,T) Swampx2
-(T,T,T) Mountainx3

BigBlue
Life: 49
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (UUU)
-Tainted Field (U)
-Scrubland (U)

They die?
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 18?
In Play:
-Plains x4 (U, U, U, U)
-Lightning Greaves

Spiderman
Life: 2 You die?
Library: 38
Hand: 7
In Play:

(T, T, T, U, U, U) Plainsx6
(T) Sol Ring

(U) Leonin Shikari (1W, 2/2, I can play equip abilities anytime I can play an instant)
(U) Skyhunter Cub (2W, 2/2, if ~ is equipped, it gets +1/+1 and flying)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh. That takes care of me (unless someone counters it :) ) In response I'll Disenchant your Broken Fall as my last action.

L

Limited

I'll return it to my hand to regenerate my token that is about to die (so I would end up with 3)

B

BigBlue

Assuming no counter...

Tap the Tainted Field for B and use that to sac the Archon - having Limited lose 2 life, and I gain 2 life. (He's now at 3, and I'm at 51...) Buyback even.... lovely.... :D

L

Limited

Attack Mythosyx with Bane of the Living, Saber Ants and one insect token.
You take 7 damage?

Limited
Life: 3
Hand: 3
In Play:
-3 Forest (TTT)
-4 Swamp (TTTT)
- Insect (T) 1/1
- Insect (T) 1/1
- Insect (U) 1/1

Mythosx
Life: 10
In Play:
-(T,U) Islandx2
-(T,T,U) Forestx3
-(T,T,T) Plainsx3
-(T,T) Swampx2
-(T,T,T) Mountainx3

BigBlue
In Play:
-Plainsx3 (UUU)
-Tainted Field (T)
-Scrubland (U)
Graveyard: Doubtless One, Soul Warden, Crimson Acolyte, Master Apothecaryx2, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimater, Cabal Archon

Oversoul
Life: 10^957 - 18
In Play:
-Plains x4 (U, U, U, U)
-Lightning Greaves

L

Limited

I was getting ahead of myself.

Might as well point out I am savagely cheating because the attacking token is still summoning sick (the one I had at the beginning of the turn is tapped due to regeneration)..

So, if Oversoul has no responses, I am attacking for 6 points of damage.