Tribal game 2

M

mythosx

sorry guys for the total delay....

eot search for a quick sliver and a talon sliver.....

Any responses?

Still studying for the gmat my mind is fried...

M

mythosx

untap, upkeep draw....

Play a swamp...play a quick sliver...declare attack phase(pass priority)...

Spidey
Life: 23
Cards in Hand: 10
Cards in Library: 24
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T, U) Llanowar Wastesx2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Brushland (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add W or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T, U) Shadowblood Ridgex2 (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
(T) Mossfire Valley (1, T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(U) Contested Cliffs
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well

(T) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
(U) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
(U) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
(U) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast token creature into play)

(T) Birds of Paradise (0/1, tap for any mana)
(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1, tap for any mana)
(U) Sakura-Tribe Elder (1/1, sac ~: search my library for a basic land card and put into play, tapped. Shuffle my library)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills, Exile Into Darkness

RFG:

BigBlue
Life: 15
Cards in Hand: 3
Cards in Library: 50
Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:
RFG: Feldon's Cane

Mythosx
Life: 18
Cards in Hand: 5
Cards in Library: 113
Permanents:

(T, U, U) Forest x3
(U, U, U) Mountain x3
(U, U, U, U) Swamp x4
(T, U, U, U) Plains x4
(U, U, U) Island x3

(U) Sliver Queen (7/7, 2: put a 1/1 colorless Sliver token into play)

(U) Sliver token (1/1)
(U) Sliver token (1/1)

(U) Sliver Overlord (7/7; 3: Search your library for a target sliver spell and put it in your hand. 3: Gain control of target sliver.)

(U) Crystalline Sliver (2/2, Slivers cannot be the target of spells or abilities)

(U) Quick Sliver (1/1, Slivers maybe be played as instants.)

Graveyard: Explosive Vegetation, Clot Sliver, Spined Sliver, Victual Sliver, Clot Sliver, Quick Sliver, Mnemonic Sliver, Sprouting Vines, Crystalline Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Rampant Growth
RFG:[/QUOTE]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, there's still THREE of us - BB is still here too :)

I have no response in the Declare Attack phase... I doubt BB does too but you never know :)

M

mythosx

Tap the sliver queen and sliver overlord to attack Spiderman. after declaring attackers pay 3 to search my library for a shifting sliver. responses..

M

mythosx

play shifting sliver as an instant...then pass priority...to decleration of blockers...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welp, can't block without any slivers... so unless you have effects, damage on the stack and you have priority...

B

BigBlue

When did you play another crystalline sliver?

I somehow missed that and she sort of showed up on the board....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's passing priority during the Combat Damage step? I pass also so I'm dealt 14 pts, down to 9. Your second main phase.