Tribal game 2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, should have had 6 cards in hand at the end of my turn.

Not sure what lands you tapped for the searching of the Shifting Sliver and casting of it, so I tapped some lands for you.

Untap, upkeep - get back the Exile, draw 2 cards, make a Beast token, Draw, Play Pernicious Deed, responses?

Spidey
Life: 9
Cards in Hand: 9
Cards in Library: 21
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Mt
(U, U) Llanowar Wastesx2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(U) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(U) Brushland (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add W or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(U, U) Shadowblood Ridgex2 (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
(U) Mossfire Valley (1, T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(U) Contested Cliffs
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well

(U) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
(U) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
(U) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
(U) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast token creature into play)

(T) Birds of Paradise (0/1, tap for any mana)
(T) Birds of Paradise (0/1, tap for any mana)
(U) Sakura-Tribe Elder (1/1, sac ~: search my library for a basic land card and put into play, tapped. Shuffle my library)
(U) Beast token (3/3)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills, Exile Into Darkness

RFG:

BigBlue
Life: 15
Cards in Hand: 3
Cards in Library: 50
Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:
RFG: Feldon's Cane

Mythosx
Life: 18
Cards in Hand: 5
Cards in Library: 112
Permanents:

(T, U, U) Forest x3
(T, T, U) Mountain x3
(T, T, U, U) Swamp x4
(T, T, U, U) Plains x4
(T, T, U) Island x3

(T) Sliver Queen (7/7, 2: put a 1/1 colorless Sliver token into play)

(U) Sliver token (1/1)
(U) Sliver token (1/1)

(T) Sliver Overlord (7/7; 3: Search your library for a target sliver spell and put it in your hand. 3: Gain control of target sliver.)

(U) Crystalline Sliver (2/2, Slivers cannot be the target of spells or abilities)

(U) Quick Sliver (1/1, Slivers maybe be played as instants.)

(U) Shifting Sliver (2/2, Slivers can't be blocked except by Slivers)

Graveyard: Explosive Vegetation, Clot Sliver, Spined Sliver, Victual Sliver, Clot Sliver, Quick Sliver, Mnemonic Sliver, Sprouting Vines, Crystalline Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Rampant Growth
RFG:

M

mythosx

i cuss also...in my native tongue...which is a toss up between english and mandarin...which means you may or may not understand me...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just the English parts... :)

Tap the 2 Wastes, The Karplusan Forest, the Brushland, and the Contested Cliffs to blow the Deed for 5. Pass priority...

B

BigBlue

I wish I could tap a few more lands to activate that deed for more.... :D

B

BigBlue

See, last game I had my global killer stuff in, but took it out this time for some reason... my tribal decks are just made for fun... effective rarely, but fun to play...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Last time I *didn't* have any global killers in and got stomped :) I think you need them to counter Slivers and token swarms...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
That's twice the Deed has stopped the dominant player in his tracks...

At this rate, Spidey will almost certainly run out of opponents before he runs out of Deeds...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thank goodness I had another one AND my mad card drawing was able to get it... I certainly see how this deck could stomp over someone in a single duel...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I was waiting to see if mythosx had any responses to the activation of the Deed... I would think he'd want to use the Overlords ability to get more Slivers, but you never know...

M

mythosx

i think im boned....ill search for a heart sliver and a sliver overlord.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Deed resolves, I lose my two Birds, Elder, and Beast token...

All of the Slivers die... not sure what lands you tapped to search, so I left a swamp and plains open...

I attack mythosx with all four of my Bringers... pass priority (obviously this will kill you if you don't do anything, so I don't have any responses unless you do, all throughout Blockers and Deal Damage)

Spidey
Life: 9
Cards in Hand: 9
Cards in Library: 21
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Mt
(T, T) Llanowar Wastesx2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Brushland (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add W or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(U, U) Shadowblood Ridgex2 (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
(U) Mossfire Valley (1, T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(T) Contested Cliffs
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well

(T) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
(T) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
(T) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
(T) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast token creature into play)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills, BoP, BoP, Sakura-Tribe Elder

RFG:

BigBlue
Life: 15
Cards in Hand: 3
Cards in Library: 50
Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:
RFG: Feldon's Cane

Mythosx
Life: 18
Cards in Hand: 5
Cards in Library: 112
Permanents:

(T, T, T) Forest x3
(T, T, T) Mountain x3
(T, T, T, U) Swamp x4
(T, T, T, U) Plains x4
(T, T, T) Island x3

Graveyard: Explosive Vegetation, Clot Sliver, Spined Sliver, Victual Sliver, Clot Sliver, Quick Sliver, Mnemonic Sliver, Sprouting Vines, Crystalline Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Rampant Growth, Sliver Queen, Sliver Overlord, Crystalline Sliver, Quick Sliver, Shifting Sliver
RFG:

B

BigBlue

Swords the Bringer of the Blue Dawn.... enough extra cards already.... And, leave my buddy mythosx alive for 1 turn more at least...