Tribal game 2

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by mythosx, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Sorry about not posting yesterday... I left and realized mythosx might have edited his post instead of posting a new one....

mythosx, you have 4 cards in hand? I count 6 before your turn, +1 for draw, -3 for Mt, Queen, and Rampant Growth....

Untap, upkeep - get back Exile Into Darkness, draw 2 from the Bringer, Draw, attack BB with the Bringer for 5, pass priority...

Spidey
    Life: 24
    Cards in Hand: 11
    Cards in Library: 27
    Permanents:

(U) Forest
    (U) Island
    (U) Plains
    (U) Swamp
    (U) Mt
    (U) Llanowar Wastes (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
    (U) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
    (U, U) Shadowblood Ridgex2 (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
    (U) Mossfire Valley (1, T: Add RG to my mana pool)
    (U) Contested Cliffs
    (U) Miren, the Moaning Well

(T) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
    (U) Birds of Paradise (0/1, tap for any mana)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills

RFG:

BigBlue
    Life: 20
    Cards in Hand: 2
    Cards in Library: 52
    Permanents:

(TUUUUUUUU) Plains x9

Graveyard:
    RFG: Feldon's Cane

Mythosx
    Life: 18
    Cards in Hand: 4?
    Cards in Library: 116
    Permanents:

(T, T, U) Forest x3
    (T, U, U) Mountain x3
    (T, U) Swamp x2
    (T, T, U, U) Plains x4
    (T, T, U) Island x3

(U) Sliver Queen (7/7, 2: put a 1/1 colorless Sliver token into play)

Graveyard: Explosive Vegetation, Clot Sliver, Spined Sliver, Victual Sliver, Clot Sliver, Quick Sliver, Mnemonic Sliver, Sprouting Vines, Crystalline Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Rampant Growth
    RFG:
  2. BigBlue Magic Jones

Mmmmmm I sure do like Bringer damage... no responses here unfortunately...
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Second Main: Brushland, Tap the below indicated lands and BoP to cast 2 Red Bringers and Sakura-Tribe Elder, Done.

Spidey
    Life: 23
    Cards in Hand: 7
    Permanents:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Plains
    (T) Swamp
    (T) Mt
    (T) Llanowar Wastes (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
    (T) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
    (T) Brushland (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add W or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
    (T, U) Shadowblood Ridgex2 (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
    (T) Mossfire Valley (1, T: Add RG to my mana pool)
    (T) Contested Cliffs

(T) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
    (U) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
    (U) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
    (T) Birds of Paradise (0/1, tap for any mana)
    (U) Sakura-Tribe Elder (1/1, sac ~: search my library for a basic land card and put into play, tapped. Shuffle my library)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills

RFG:

BigBlue
    Life: 15
    Cards in Library: 52
    Permanents:

(TUUUUUUUU) Plains x9

Graveyard:

Mythosx
    Permanents:

(T, T, U) Forest x3
    (T, U, U) Mountain x3
    (T, U) Swamp x2
    (T, T, U, U) Plains x4
    (T, T, U) Island x3

Graveyard: Explosive Vegetation, Clot Sliver, Spined Sliver, Victual Sliver, Clot Sliver, Quick Sliver, Mnemonic Sliver, Sprouting Vines, Crystalline Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Rampant Growth
    RFG:
  4. BigBlue Magic Jones

wow.... so, what you are saying is.... don't bother BigBlue.... :D

Lessee what I get for a topdeck... I haven't looked at the deck in a while...

Well, it isn't the card I needed... Untap, Draw, Plains, Go. Sigh... Retribution of the Meek would have been good about there.... But that was the last deck...

Spidey
    Permanents:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Plains
    (T) Swamp
    (T) Mt
    (T) Llanowar Wastes (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
    (T) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
    (T) Brushland (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add W or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
    (T) Contested Cliffs

(U) Sakura-Tribe Elder (1/1, sac ~: search my library for a basic land card and put into play, tapped. Shuffle my library)

RFG:

BigBlue
    Cards in Library: 51
    Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:

Mythosx
    Permanents:

(T, T, U) Forest x3
    (T, U, U) Mountain x3
    (T, U) Swamp x2
    (T, T, U, U) Plains x4
    (T, T, U) Island x3

RFG:
  5. mythosx Legendary Creature-Human

placeholder post...i will edit tonight...yes i have four according to my last count I think I messed up somewhere for the card count...I will change accordingly.
  6. Oversoul The Tentacled One

7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

We're gonna see the power of the Slivers in a second! :)
  8. BigBlue Magic Jones

Yeah.... it's a helluva a time to be drawing blanks... that's what I get for building fun decks with no real teeth...
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Heh... this time I checked to see if mythosx edited his placeholder post... not yet...
  10. mythosx Legendary Creature-Human

eot tap 6 to make three sliver tokens....

untap upkeep draw...play a swamp...tap 1 of each...sliver overlord....

Pass priority before my attack phase...

Spidey
    Permanents:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Plains
    (T) Swamp
    (T) Mt
    (T) Contested Cliffs

RFG:

BigBlue
    Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:

Mythosx
    Permanents:

(T, U, U) Forest x3
    (T, U, U) Mountain x3
    (T, U, U) Swamp x2
    (T, U, U, U) Plains x4
    (T, U, U) Island x3

(U) Sliver token (1/1)
    (U) Sliver token (1/1)
    (U) Sliver token (1/1)

(U) Sliver Overlord (7/7; 3: Search your library for a target sliver spell and put it in your hand. 3: Gain control of target sliver.)

RFG:
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I assume BB passes also as he posted in the Werewolf thread.
  13. BigBlue Magic Jones

I pass - apologies if anyone is waiting for me - I sort of assumed silence was a pass - but shouldn't assume that.
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Naw, because we don't know if you've been on or not...
  15. mythosx Legendary Creature-Human

OK i think i messed up cuz I dont see how I can perform the beatdown and fend off the red bringers....

tap wrgbu, search for a crystalline and cast it...
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

17. BigBlue Magic Jones

18. mythosx Legendary Creature-Human

end my turn...
  19. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep - draw 2 cards, Draw, Llanowar Wastes, Exile Into Darkness targeting mythosx (I assume you lose a token Sliver), Birds of Paradise, Bringer of the Green Dawn, Done.

Spidey
    Cards in Hand: 10
    Cards in Library: 24
    Permanents:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Plains
    (T) Swamp
    (T) Mt
    (T, U) Llanowar Wastesx2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
    (U) Contested Cliffs

(U) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast token creature into play)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills, Exile Into Darkness

RFG:

BigBlue
    Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:

Mythosx
    Cards in Library: 115
    Permanents:

(T, T, U) Forest x3
    (T, T, U) Mountain x3
    (T, T, U) Swamp x2
    (T, T, U, U) Plains x4
    (T, T, U) Island x3

(U) Sliver token (1/1)
    (U) Sliver token (1/1)

(U) Sliver Overlord (7/7; 3: Search your library for a target sliver spell and put it in your hand. 3: Gain control of target sliver.)

(U) Crystalline Sliver (2/2, Slivers cannot be the target of spells or abilities)

RFG:
  20. BigBlue Magic Jones

Hmmm.... mutual assured destruction is sure helping me for the time being...

Untap, Draw, Go... Now, if my deck would only cooperate. sigh...

Spidey
    Cards in Hand: 10
    Cards in Library: 24
    Permanents:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Plains
    (T) Swamp
    (T) Mt
    (T, U) Llanowar Wastesx2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
    (U) Contested Cliffs

(U) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast token creature into play)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills, Exile Into Darkness

RFG:

BigBlue
    Cards in Hand: 3
    Cards in Library: 50
    Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:

Mythosx
    Cards in Library: 115
    Permanents:

(T, T, U) Forest x3
    (T, T, U) Mountain x3
    (T, T, U) Swamp x2
    (T, T, U, U) Plains x4
    (T, T, U) Island x3

(U) Sliver token (1/1)
    (U) Sliver token (1/1)

(U) Crystalline Sliver (2/2, Slivers cannot be the target of spells or abilities)

RFG: