Tribal game 2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry about not posting yesterday... I left and realized mythosx might have edited his post instead of posting a new one....

mythosx, you have 4 cards in hand? I count 6 before your turn, +1 for draw, -3 for Mt, Queen, and Rampant Growth....

Untap, upkeep - get back Exile Into Darkness, draw 2 from the Bringer, Draw, attack BB with the Bringer for 5, pass priority...

Spidey
Life: 24
Cards in Hand: 11
Cards in Library: 27
Permanents:

(U) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Mt
(U) Llanowar Wastes (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(U) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(U, U) Shadowblood Ridgex2 (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
(U) Mossfire Valley (1, T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(U) Contested Cliffs
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well

(T) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1, tap for any mana)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills

RFG:

BigBlue
Life: 20
Cards in Hand: 2
Cards in Library: 52
Permanents:

(TUUUUUUUU) Plains x9

Graveyard:
RFG: Feldon's Cane

Mythosx
Life: 18
Cards in Hand: 4?
Cards in Library: 116
Permanents:

(T, T, U) Forest x3
(T, U, U) Mountain x3
(T, U) Swamp x2
(T, T, U, U) Plains x4
(T, T, U) Island x3

(U) Sliver Queen (7/7, 2: put a 1/1 colorless Sliver token into play)

Graveyard: Explosive Vegetation, Clot Sliver, Spined Sliver, Victual Sliver, Clot Sliver, Quick Sliver, Mnemonic Sliver, Sprouting Vines, Crystalline Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Rampant Growth
RFG:

B

BigBlue

Mmmmmm I sure do like Bringer damage... no responses here unfortunately...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Second Main: Brushland, Tap the below indicated lands and BoP to cast 2 Red Bringers and Sakura-Tribe Elder, Done.

Spidey
Life: 23
Cards in Hand: 7
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T) Llanowar Wastes (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Brushland (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add W or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T, U) Shadowblood Ridgex2 (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
(T) Mossfire Valley (1, T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(T) Contested Cliffs

(T) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
(U) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
(U) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
(T) Birds of Paradise (0/1, tap for any mana)
(U) Sakura-Tribe Elder (1/1, sac ~: search my library for a basic land card and put into play, tapped. Shuffle my library)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills

RFG:

BigBlue
Life: 15
Cards in Library: 52
Permanents:

(TUUUUUUUU) Plains x9

Graveyard:

Mythosx
Permanents:

(T, T, U) Forest x3
(T, U, U) Mountain x3
(T, U) Swamp x2
(T, T, U, U) Plains x4
(T, T, U) Island x3

Graveyard: Explosive Vegetation, Clot Sliver, Spined Sliver, Victual Sliver, Clot Sliver, Quick Sliver, Mnemonic Sliver, Sprouting Vines, Crystalline Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Rampant Growth
RFG:

B

BigBlue

wow.... so, what you are saying is.... don't bother BigBlue.... :D

Lessee what I get for a topdeck... I haven't looked at the deck in a while...

Well, it isn't the card I needed... Untap, Draw, Plains, Go. Sigh... Retribution of the Meek would have been good about there.... But that was the last deck...

Spidey
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T) Llanowar Wastes (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Brushland (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add W or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Contested Cliffs

(U) Sakura-Tribe Elder (1/1, sac ~: search my library for a basic land card and put into play, tapped. Shuffle my library)

RFG:

BigBlue
Cards in Library: 51
Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:

Mythosx
Permanents:

(T, T, U) Forest x3
(T, U, U) Mountain x3
(T, U) Swamp x2
(T, T, U, U) Plains x4
(T, T, U) Island x3

RFG:

M

mythosx

placeholder post...i will edit tonight...yes i have four according to my last count I think I messed up somewhere for the card count...I will change accordingly.

B

BigBlue

Yeah.... it's a helluva a time to be drawing blanks... that's what I get for building fun decks with no real teeth...

M

mythosx

eot tap 6 to make three sliver tokens....

untap upkeep draw...play a swamp...tap 1 of each...sliver overlord....

Pass priority before my attack phase...

Spidey
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T) Contested Cliffs

RFG:

BigBlue
Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:

Mythosx
Permanents:

(T, U, U) Forest x3
(T, U, U) Mountain x3
(T, U, U) Swamp x2
(T, U, U, U) Plains x4
(T, U, U) Island x3

(U) Sliver token (1/1)
(U) Sliver token (1/1)
(U) Sliver token (1/1)

(U) Sliver Overlord (7/7; 3: Search your library for a target sliver spell and put it in your hand. 3: Gain control of target sliver.)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

I pass - apologies if anyone is waiting for me - I sort of assumed silence was a pass - but shouldn't assume that.

M

mythosx

OK i think i messed up cuz I dont see how I can perform the beatdown and fend off the red bringers....

tap wrgbu, search for a crystalline and cast it...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - draw 2 cards, Draw, Llanowar Wastes, Exile Into Darkness targeting mythosx (I assume you lose a token Sliver), Birds of Paradise, Bringer of the Green Dawn, Done.

Spidey
Cards in Hand: 10
Cards in Library: 24
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T, U) Llanowar Wastesx2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(U) Contested Cliffs

(U) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast token creature into play)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills, Exile Into Darkness

RFG:

BigBlue
Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:

Mythosx
Cards in Library: 115
Permanents:

(T, T, U) Forest x3
(T, T, U) Mountain x3
(T, T, U) Swamp x2
(T, T, U, U) Plains x4
(T, T, U) Island x3

(U) Sliver token (1/1)
(U) Sliver token (1/1)

(U) Sliver Overlord (7/7; 3: Search your library for a target sliver spell and put it in your hand. 3: Gain control of target sliver.)

(U) Crystalline Sliver (2/2, Slivers cannot be the target of spells or abilities)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Hmmm.... mutual assured destruction is sure helping me for the time being...

Untap, Draw, Go... Now, if my deck would only cooperate. sigh...

Spidey
Cards in Hand: 10
Cards in Library: 24
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T, U) Llanowar Wastesx2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(U) Contested Cliffs

(U) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast token creature into play)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills, Exile Into Darkness

RFG:

BigBlue
Cards in Hand: 3
Cards in Library: 50
Permanents:

(UUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard:

Mythosx
Cards in Library: 115
Permanents:

(T, T, U) Forest x3
(T, T, U) Mountain x3
(T, T, U) Swamp x2
(T, T, U, U) Plains x4
(T, T, U) Island x3

(U) Sliver token (1/1)
(U) Sliver token (1/1)

(U) Crystalline Sliver (2/2, Slivers cannot be the target of spells or abilities)

RFG: