Tribal game 2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So I lose the Blue Bringer and gain 5 life, while mythsx takes 15.

I'll tap all of my basic lands and the Mossfire Valley to cast another Blue Bringer, discard Exile Into Darkness, and be done.

Spidey
Life: 14
Cards in Hand: 7
Cards in Library: 21
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T, T) Llanowar Wastesx2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Brushland (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add W or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(U, U) Shadowblood Ridgex2 (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
(T) Mossfire Valley (1, T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(T) Contested Cliffs
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well

(S) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
(T) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
(T) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, untap and take control of target creature until EOT. That creature has haste)
(T) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast token creature into play)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills, Pernicious Deed, BoP, BoP, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Exile Into Darkness

RFG:Bringer of the Blue Dawn

BigBlue
Life: 15
Cards in Hand: 2
Cards in Library: 50
Permanents:

(TUUUUUUUUU) Plains x10

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares
RFG: Feldon's Cane

Mythosx
Life: 3
Cards in Hand: 5
Cards in Library: 112
Permanents:

(T, T, T) Forest x3
(T, T, T) Mountain x3
(T, T, T, U) Swamp x4
(T, T, T, U) Plains x4
(T, T, T) Island x3

Graveyard: Explosive Vegetation, Clot Sliver, Spined Sliver, Victual Sliver, Clot Sliver, Quick Sliver, Mnemonic Sliver, Sprouting Vines, Crystalline Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Rampant Growth, Sliver Queen, Sliver Overlord, Crystalline Sliver, Quick Sliver, Shifting Sliver
RFG:

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Play Soraya the Falconer, play Battle Screech, Flash Back Battle Screech, Done.

And, can I tell you how much bringers suck.... that's sick.. 5cc to get insane abilities? They should have upkeep or something...

Spidey
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T, T) Llanowar Wastesx2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Brushland (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add W or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Contested Cliffs

(S) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
(T) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of upkeep, you may put a 3/3 green Beast token creature into play)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Windswept Heath, Pernicious Deed, Mossfire Valley, Bringer of the Red Dawn, Terminate, Wooded Foothills, Pernicious Deed, BoP, BoP, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Exile Into Darkness

BigBlue
Cards in Hand: 1
Cards in Library: 49
Permanents:

(TTTTTTTUUU) Plains x10

(T)Soraya the Falconer (2/2; All Birds get +1/+1; 1W: Target bird get's banding)
(TTUU) Bird Token (2/2; Flying)

RFG: Feldon's Cane, Battle Screech

Mythosx
Cards in Hand: 5
Cards in Library: 112
Permanents:

(T, T, T) Forest x3
(T, T, T) Mountain x3
(T, T, T, U) Swamp x4
(T, T, T, U) Plains x4
(T, T, T) Island x3

Graveyard: Explosive Vegetation, Clot Sliver, Spined Sliver, Victual Sliver, Clot Sliver, Quick Sliver, Mnemonic Sliver, Sprouting Vines, Crystalline Sliver, Sliver Overlord, Rampant Growth, Sliver Queen, Sliver Overlord, Crystalline Sliver, Quick Sliver, Shifting Sliver
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I agree they're strong, but I guess that's what you get for 5 colors... look at the Sliver Queen and Overlord. Admittedly the Overlord is pretty narrow in applying only to Slivers, but they're 7/7!

B

BigBlue

7/7, but don't get 2 cards every upkeep.... or get a ray of command, or pump out a beast every turn. And yeah, they can be terrored etc... but they are pretty broken.... At least from where I'm sitting... 2 free cards every turn is a load of broken... when they restrict an instant which gives 3 cards 1 time... At least with the Alternate CC.... at 9CC it's a "fair" cost...

M

mythosx

OK

Untap upkeep - tap a red and white..heart sliver, tap a blue and white for crystaline sliver...

Ill wait for responses...

Spidey
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T) Contested Cliffs

BigBlue
Cards in Hand: 1
Cards in Library: 49
Permanents:

(TTTTTTTUUU) Plains x10

(T)Soraya the Falconer (2/2; All Birds get +1/+1; 1W: Target bird get's banding)
(TTUU) Bird Token (2/2; Flying)

RFG: Feldon's Cane, Battle Screech

Mythosx
Cards in Hand: 4
Cards in Library: 111
Permanents:

(U, U, U) Forest x3
(T, U, U) Mountain x3
(U, U, U, U) Swamp x4
(T, T, U, U) Plains x4
(T, U, U) Island x3

? (U) Heart Sliver
? (U) Crystalline Sliver (I'll post abilities if they hit play.)

RFG:[/QUOTE]

B

BigBlue

I don't have any responses. But, I will go ahead and swords one of Spidey's Red Bringers... thus committing suicide more than likely... but I don't need him stealing all my blockers etc... I really wish I'd left in retribution of the meek... I took it out cuz of the soulcatcher's Aerie.... but it would have been damn useful about now...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, you're holding on to all of those Swords? You're like the final vote in Survivor, deciding who will win, me or mythosx... although since you chose to use it on one of my guys instead of the Heart Sliver, it's pretty much mythosx.

I don't have any responses either.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No responses here... (and BB's gone for the weekend, so probably have to wait until Monday for confirmation from him).

B

BigBlue

The swords were all I drew... I was done in early by overextending... No responses.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, mythosx hasn't been on since May 7th... I'm fine with letting this ride until he gets back though. What about you BB?

B

BigBlue

Well, since it's pretty much a game between the two of you right now anyways... I'm fine w/ waiting... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna Sticky this until I get back, just in case mythosx pops in here... otherwise, I say we drop him and we continue, BB...