The Oversoul Ultimate Drafting Challenge Sorta

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Jigglypuff: I did ask you on 7/11 whether you wanted Oversoul to handle our draws or we play ourselves, but maybe you missed that...

But yea! We finally get to play!

D

DarthFerret

FYI Turgy and DarthFerret have finished.

Turgy took DarthFerret 2-1 !

Champaign will be in the clubhouse!

L

Limited

I've won one game against Mooseman, and the second is looking good (for me).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The starting order for this was...

Limited
Mooseman
Turgy22
DarthFerret
Spiderman
Jigglypuff

Turgy22 is moving up, so he'll face the winner of Limited/Mooseman, which can be started as soon as Limited/Mooseman is finished (although no matter when you guys start, you'll have to wait a while at some point--it's just a matter of when you want that wait to take place).

DarthFerret and the loser of Limited/Mooseman, however, will have to wait until Spiderman/Jigglypuff is over before they can start the next round.

L

Limited

Mooseman & Limited's game have been concluded!

Limited won 2 - 0

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, and part of that miscommunication was my fault, as I should have been more clear. But it won't really matter in the long run. Some people are bound to have to wait some of the time.

Anyway, Limited and Turgy will face each other in the second round. Mooseman will face the winner of Spidey/Jigglypuff and DarthFerret will face the loser of Spidey/Jigglypuff.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Limited said:
Turgy, are you still up for a game?
I actually thought I was only filling in for Melkor while he was away. If he doesn't want to play, then I'll keep going, but he was the one who drafted all the cards, so in all fairness, I think he should get the chance to use them.

I'll PM him to see what he wants.

L

Limited

Melkor, are you still playing?

(turgy, has he responded to your PM?)

L

Limited

Bring it on!

Oversoul, could you handle my (our) draws again?

(Maybe this time I should continue pm'n my hand to you when I need a card, so you can just reply and add it. Avoids confusion).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Melkor: If memory serves correctly, Turgy built the deck using the cards that you drafted. So I should PM you the decklist to give you an idea of what you're in for, right?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Technically, it would give a slight advantage if you were able to change the deck, as you and your opponents can read the threads and look at each other's first round games get an idea of what you're up against, except that any information your opponent's tried to glean from Turgy's game would be less useful. On the other hand, if I didn't let you edit the deck, you'd have the disadvantage of using a deck someone else built. I don't know which of these considerations should carry more weight...

Anyone have an opinion on this?