The Oversoul Ultimate Drafting Challenge Sorta

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I got confirmations from everyone but Darthferret, who, if I remember correctly, has limited access to the internet right now anyway. I'll assume I got his right and send the second draft piles...

D

DarthFerret

I am on...just that Monday and Tuesday's are tough for me....lots of work, and lots of planning for then new house construction...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Don't worry about it. Most people are off for a day or two of the week anyway. I just wanted to send the new draft piles and figured if five out of six confirmed everything was right, the sixth was probably right as well (not like you could accidently receive some of their cards in the shuffle if they all acknowledge having the right cards).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Okay everyone, I'm sorry about this, but due to extremely stupid circumstances beyond my control, half of you now have your draft piles mixed together! What fun.

This would not have been a problem before today, as I had a record of the first round's piles for everyone in my private messages. But I cleared those this morning because I had received everyone's last picks for this round and so was going to ask everyone to confirm their cards all over again.

Now, I do still have everyone's last picks and technically I can go back through my PM's and get any picks from this round (the second draft piles). The only thing I absolutely need help with is half of everything concerning the first round. So if Limited, Darthferret, and Melkor could PM me with lists of what they should have for draft piles up until now, we'll be fine.

If Jigglypuff wants, he can send me his too, but I actually had his card pool set aside and I'm 95% sure that I have all of the cards in his pool except for his final pick and the card that was passed to him last, both of which I have recorded anyway.

Mooseman and Spiderman are the lucky ones. They're good to go. My apologies to everyone else.

So if Limited, Darthferret, and Melkor could send me their card pools, that would solve everything...

D

DarthFerret

I will get the list to you in the next 2 days or so. Mother in law had surgery today, fiancee is having surgery this week, time is very limited...(isn't it always with me?)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Darthferret: Cool. It turns out I won't be able to do anything about it today anyway, so there's a good chance you wouldn't slow anything down at all.

Limited: You sent me your cards from this round of drafting, which admittedly saves me a little time, but the ones that I could really use (if you have them) are your cards from the first round of drafting.

L

Limited

*Limited checks for pieces of own brain while searching through old PM's*

Found it! (the list of cards that is.. brain is still missing)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Darthferret: Nevermind, I finally found it (having a backup is nice, but being able to FIND your backup is also important). I'll send out the confirmation thingies to you and whomever else does not yet have one for this round...

Sorry about my lack of organization and deplorable luck this round. I will take steps to ensure that this cannot happen for the last round...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I have sent out the final confirmation requests for the card pools. I am going to give some time for everyone to respond and build decks. Either with your confirmation or after, PM me which basic lands you will be adding to your cardpool. Each of you can have up to 40 basic lands with which to build your deck.

I never gave anyone a chance to draft snow-covered lands (it would weaken the draft piles) and don't have enough for everyone to use as many as he likes. If you want a chance to have snow-covered lands in your deck, note this in your PM and I will be sure that you have a chance to get some of them (don't be surprised if you don't get as many as you might want, though, since what I'll basically be doing is shuffling them in with the other basic lands of appropriate types once everyone who doesn't make a point of wanting snow-covered lands has already received basic lands).

Either late this week or early next week, I'm planning to be ready for the tournament to begin. More about that later...

D

DarthFerret

Ok, the way I understand it, it is a 40 card deck, but not sure how bit the sideboard (are we even doing one) is supposed to be.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
DarthFerret said:
Ok, the way I understand it, it is a 40 card deck, but not sure how bit the sideboard (are we even doing one) is supposed to be.
The SB will be all the cards you drafted, but didn't put in your deck. BTW - land should be unlimited, except for those snow-covered ones.

I'll try to get my deck done by next Monday. I had a computer crash (again, sigh) and lost a few things.

D

DarthFerret

Ok, I think I got my deck done then...will PM it to Oversoul in just a minute!