The Oversoul Ultimate Drafting Challenge Sorta

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This is a reminder post for me to start the next round. I probably had enough time to do it today, but it didn't occur to me.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Okay, the fourth round matchups are as follows...

Limited vs. DarthFerret
Spiderman vs. Melkor
Mooseman vs. Jigglypuff

Mooseman gets the bye. Spidey and Melkor are already done.

I think Limited and DF both already said they want me to handle their draws. So I'll get on that.

The fifth (and final) round matchups are...

Limited vs. Jigglypuff
Spiderman vs. DarthFerret
Melkor vs. Mooseman

D

DarthFerret

Wow, ummm...sure..since Limited is gong to be gone a bit....then we can start our games now if ya want...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, I was meaning to get Melkor and Mooseman started yesterday, but I had maintenance to do on my computer, so I was offline all day (the maintenance took longer than I expected and I wasn't paying attention because I also bought a DS yesterday and was glued to it). I'm going back to school again (summer quarter), so I won't be on as much weekday mornings, but I can very probably get both matches started this afternoon (in my time zone).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Bumping this thread up again because Melkor has finally finished Mooseman off. It's been about half a year since I did anything with this tournament aside from send draws to Melkor and Mooseman, so it will take a bit of refreshing before I get things organized again. I think we have one more round left. Is that right? Well, I have an exam on Friday, so I'll probably organize the next round during the weekend.

Pretty sure not everyone is still here, so I'll have to take that into account...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul said:
The fifth (and final) round matchups are...

Limited vs. Jigglypuff
Spiderman vs. DarthFerret
Melkor vs. Mooseman
I think we are done.... or did I miss something?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oh, you're right. That was round five. I can't count (more accurately, I can't remember anything). I had it as four. Okay, so Limited obviously has first place and I don't know who has second? Spiderman? Anyway, I'll figure this out later--as in after finals (A week from Thursday or sometime very soon after that). Way too much schoolwork right now to worry about this...